Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    give me 100K and I'll wear it in Harlem
    Would you do this in Harlem for 100K?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

When a white (or in this case latino) kills a black it makes headlines like somebody shot the president for the rest of the year but when blacks pointlessly kill people for their Nike's a 1000 times a day no one gives a ****

One less father of 20 in prison...big deal

The black kid probably tried to steal the latinos welfare check out of his mailbox and ended up gettin capped
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-26-12 at 01:10 AM.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    When a white (or in this case latino) kills a black it makes headlines like somebody shot the president for the rest of the year but when blacks pointlessly kill people for their Nike's a 1000 times a day no one gives a ****

One less father of 20 in prison...big deal

The black kid probably tried to steal the latinos welfare check out of his mailbox and ended up gettin capped
    ha ha. so true. I wonder how liberals do it.... I mean, not being able to think and reason for themselves. you have these EHaines types and they just recycle the nonsense they were trained to be believe. they have not contemplated for one second the ridiculous and hypocritical belief systems they have.

funny thing is Mayan is not a guy that thinks that way. the guy has actually sat down and had a thought, considered differing view points, etc. now, the reason he holds on to all that Mexican bullshit is for the sake of his identity and to save face with his community... but he knows the truth. It's like Michael Jackson painting himself white... but he'd never admit to it.

anyways, Zimmerman is a national hero. the amount of money he saved the legal system for the dead guy's future crimes, the kid's future offspring who would've collected off the govt, plus their future time in jail cells.... Zimmerman really did a good thing.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Baskets... Just stop.

It's obvious that you think you're funny and you're trying to get a rise out of non-racist posters, trying to stir the pot.

Truth is, most of the time I read your posts, I'm usually left thinking "is this guy for real" or if you're really as ignorant as you come across. Either way, you look like an idiot.

So just stop trying to be that guy. You're not good at it at all and that guy isn't the guy you want to be anyways.

Jon cheers Baskets

baskets

lol, nothing I said in there was even remotely controversial.

I'm afraid the difference between bettilbroke and yourself is that he sees the world as it is... and you (1) are either delusional and see it as you are programmed to believe or (2) have no experience in the real world.

what I have posted is the reality.

feel free to go over post #39 and point out where it's wrong. and, at the same time, feel free to do so without errant, liberal-minded rationalizing to justify your viewpoint ..... which is the cornerstone of liberal (or non-thinking) arguments

The Kraken

Don't use liberal like it's a 4 letter word. It's simply a different ideology than the conservative way of thinking. Being liberal certainly does not equivocate to "non thinking". In fact, liberals are more likely to be free thinkers while conservatives are more likely to be like sheep and have the military mind-set, just follow orders. According to the index of brain health, the top 10 "brainiest states" are democratic, except Colorado, which is a swing state.

Anyways

Your first and second paragraphs are good. Especially your first.

Where your fails is by calling Zimmerman a national hero and assuming that Trayvons future would have been one full of crime. In fact, it's quite the opposite, which is completely contradictory to what you wrote. In 2005, Zimmerman was charged with resisting arrest and assaulting an officer. Since Jan 2012, Zimmerman called 911 FORTY SIX times. Now how much money do you think those cost tax payers? Trayvon on the other hand was an A and B student and had no criminal record (that we know). So you're calling a guy a national hero that resisted arrest, assaulted an officer, wasted tax payer money and killed a person that presumably had a bright future. And it's me that doesn't see the "real" world?

Are you insinuating in your post that all young black males will become criminals?

And anyone that kills a young black male is a hero?

Please clarify.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 03-26-12 at 02:45 AM.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I'm dumber for reading this.

The kid didn't need to die, Zimmerman should be charged with manslaughter.

baskets

Where your fails is by calling Zimmerman a national hero and assuming that Trayvons future would have been one full of crime. In fact, it's quite the opposite, which is completely contradictory to what you wrote

do you really believe this fukking nonsense?

are you in any shape or form familiar with crime and crime stats in the United States?

white boy in your ivory tower, please.

this is the problem with you liberal derelicts. you create a construct in your mind where LeTyrone is a person who is on a Guggenheim Fellowship and enjoys writing poetry, picking daisies and emulating the works of Mother Theresa.

ha ha. that two-bit fukkking ****** was a piece of trash and would've ended up exactly as I described above.... were it not for Zimmerman.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Where your fails is by calling Zimmerman a national hero and assuming that Trayvons future would have been one full of crime. In fact, it's quite the opposite, which is completely contradictory to what you wrote

do you really believe this fukking nonsense?

are you in any shape or form familiar with crime and crime stats in the United States?

white boy in your ivory tower, please.

this is the problem with you liberal derelicts. you create a construct in your mind where LeTyrone is a person who is on a Guggenheim Fellowship and enjoys writing poetry, picking daisies and emulating the works of Mother Theresa.

ha ha. that two-bit fukkking ****** was a piece of trash and would've ended up exactly as I described above.... were it not for Zimmerman.
    Right here. You can't provide a reference to support your claims, therefore you resort to over the top labeling like calling black people niggers, to hopefully draw away from the fact that your post is completely worthless and you hope we'll focus on your childish name calling as opposed to the fact you said NOTHING of substance ANYWHERE in your post.

You have chosen to side with a murderer with a criminal history and paranoia behavior based solely not on his skin color, but the skin color of the child he killed.

You have confirmed it for me. You lack the ability to reason. You are a racist. You are a racist troll that lacks the ability to reason. Therefore continuing this back and forth is a waste of my time.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, and that's what wrong with the USA. kill a worthless ****** and the guy might have to go to jail.

in any other society it's called making it better for everybody
    you fking piece of Nazi scum

baskets

Right here. You can't provide a reference to support your claims, therefore you resort to over the top labeling like calling black people niggers, to hopefully draw away from the fact that your post is completely worthless and you hope we'll focus on your childish name calling as opposed to the fact you said NOTHING of substance ANYWHERE in your post.

those are your words, bro
    lol, nice try.

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    you fking piece of Nazi scum
    lol, Nazi? bit strong, no?

this is exactly what is happening to the US... and has happened. for all you head-in-the-cloud liberals who like to hypothesize otherwise, you're dreaming.

The Kraken

those are your words, bro
    lol, nice try.
    They are my words because you were too cowardly to say it.

You insult black people, you assume blacks are criminal and even go as far as supporting the murder of black people by calling their murderers "national heroes" on the grounds they save tax payers money.

Yet when it comes down to it, you can't even say niggers. Yet you have no problem typing ******* to imply it. Because you are a fukking coward.

Grow a pair Baskets and just say it. We know you're racist. And now we know that you're a coward and a racist. And unsurprisingly, you're a non-liberal, ie conservative. Now lets put this all together:

"People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb.
    The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults.
    Strict right-wing ideology might appeal to those who have trouble grasping the complexity of the world.
    The study compared 254 people with the same amount of education but different levels of ability in abstract reasoning. They found that what applies to racism may also apply to homophobia. People who were poorer at abstract reasoning were more likely to exhibit prejudice against gays.
    Prejudice is of particular interest because understanding the roots of racism and bias could help eliminate them. For example many anti-prejudice programs encourage participants to see things from another group's point of view. That mental exercise may be too taxing for people of low IQ.
    There may be cognitive limits in the ability to take the perspective of others, particularly foreigners."

So Baskets has been proven to be a racist. He has shown to be a coward. And studies show it is very likely he has a low IQ He is a stupid, right-wing racist coward. Seems about right.

Classic
    Last edited by The Kraken; 03-26-12 at 05:02 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    With Zimmerman's face plastered on it?

You have to do it for 1 full day and if you survive the $100,000 is yours. No taxes.
    Especially in front of that sellout piece of shit Al Sharpton.

I have to admit that I don't know all the details to this story, but the phony Reverend Al Sharpton is like the Gloria Allred of black people, you know he's looking to get a cut out of this.

Come on Al, kid got a shot and killed and you're over their trying to exploit it for your own money grab. Stay out of it Al.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Especially in front of that sellout piece of shit Al Sharpton.

I have to admit that I don't know all the details to this story, but the phony Reverend Al Sharpton is like the Gloria Allred of black people, you know he's looking to get a cut out of this.

Come on Al, kid got a shot and killed and you're over their trying to exploit it for your own money grab. Stay out of it Al.
    So true. You know him and Jessie Jackson are secretly thinking, "finally back in business." ever since Obama became president they haven't had much to bitch about.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    So true. You know him and Jessie Jackson are secretly thinking, "finally back in business." ever since Obama became president they haven't had much to bitch about.
    For a 100k I'll go to a Jesse Jackson Al Sharpton rally with the shirt on and yell while you were given this speech about racist whites killing blacks even though Zimmerman isnt white and a black gets killed by a racist white only about once every 3 or 4 years another black just killed someone for their pair of Nike's, just thought you oughta know.

Anyway continue to tell us how white racists killing blacks is the real problem for blacks though, this crowd is dumb enough to believe it

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    According to the index of brain health, the top 10 "brainiest states" are democratic, except Colorado, which is a swing state.
    Hopefully the conductor(s) of this study at least gets nominated for some sort of award for this groundbreaking examination which surely adhered closely to the scientific method

A thing one should never do is trust "scientific" evidence or data from a liberal. It's like listening to a morbidly obese home-trapped guy give you dieting advice. Liberals without exception either can't understand science and logic, can't interpret it correctly and skew it, or have access to it but tell themselves it shouldn't apply to human beings and reject it.

The biggest divide separating liberals and non-liberals is that the former see the latter as heartless and uncaring, but actually non-liberals realize the liberal mindset of "everybody love everybody everyone is equal and we should blindly help and support those in need" is a recipe for the destruction of society. "Liberal" is a 4 letter word.

All this being said, and even though this kid probably was a punk (he purposefully chose to look and act like a gangster) and would have little to no record only being 17 no matter what he has done in the past, Zimmerman probably went overboard.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

At least we all agree on one thing..........poster "baskets" is the most annoying dickbag in all of SBR land.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

wow, there are some racist shitheads on this website.....internet racists lol

Here's the deal. The argument that "black people kill other black people all the time, it's never on the news" is completely retarded. Of course the reason that this is national news is because the murder was racially motivated. Secondly, Trayvon was born black, he did not get to choose his race. People who assume that he would be a criminal in the near future are exactly the people that we don't need. Please do your research, there is a reason african americans are largest percentage of prisons. Poor family, bad schools (because of low property values, because of poor families), leading to no college, leading to no money. Have kids, cycle starts again. Watch the movie "
    Waiting for Superman" and you will see what I'm talking about.

Ok I'm done.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by imzdeals View Post

Here's the deal. The argument that "black people kill other black people all the time, it's never on the news" is completely retarded. Of course the reason that this is national news is because the murder was racially motivated. Secondly, Trayvon was born black, he did not get to choose his race. People who assume that he would be a criminal in the near future are exactly the people that we don't need. Please do your research, there is a reason african americans are largest percentage of prisons. Poor family, bad schools (because of low property values, because of poor families), leading to no college, leading to no money. Have kids, cycle starts again. Watch the movie "

Ok I'm done.
    First of all, when you cite a movie as support for your argument you lose credibility.

Second, many of the greatest people in the history of this nation came from poor families and little or no schooling. You choose to see these circumstances as detrimental, but in reality they increase drive and ingenuity for those who are born with the capability.

Which do you think is a better hunter, a lion in the wild on the African plain or one at the zoo who gets hand tossed steaks every day?

Necessity is the mother of invention. Now GTFO you poisonous liberal

bettilimbroke999

Ok I'm done.
    How is this even racially motivated, sure the kid was dressed like a 6'3 punk walking through a white Orlando neighborhood tryin to look like a gangsta with his hoodie on (in 80 degree temperatures) and pants around his knees and naturally draws some negative attention.

Look if you were born in the ghetto and want to take advantage of the free education and in all likelihood free college if you do considering that you will get incredible financial aid and minority scholarships then do so and enjoy your life. If you want to turn the public schools into a joke (destroying many whites that cant afford private schools chances for an education as well) and prefer to become the next wannabe rapper and welfare abuser and criminal then do that, blaming white discrimination bc you choose to become the next wannabe rapper deadbeat dad criminal and it doesnt workout for you is fuckin retarded...get a fuckin clue

Niggas is niggas bc they niggas! No white is encouraging them to destroy their lives, in fact whites do all the can (and more than they should) to encourage them to improve by paying all their bills through welfare and providing free education...they just dont change bc they dont want to. I say cut em off of welfare and let the niggas die, maybe whats left of the blacks will actually be productive
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-26-12 at 11:21 AM.

imzdeals

Assuming that the guy follows ALL kids wearing hoodies and sagging pants, no matter what race, then I will agree that there was no racial motive. And Waiting for Superman is a documentary about the american school system, watch it and learn something. Of course you can pull the "greatest people have no money/education" card, it's called exceptions. I agree that the welfare system is screwed up and people take advantage of it, but please don't generalize.

"whites do all the can (and more than they should) to encourage them to improve by paying all their bills through welfare and providing free education"

Are you serious? Free education comes from property taxes, so poor neighborhoods will have worse schools. The "whites" don't provide the education; any homeowner in that region, regardless of race, provides the tax money for the free education.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'd shoot baskets but would get charged with a hate crime for killing a retard
    Fukkin guy is like a cancer around here....Starts bullshit, nonsense threads and pushes the good threads to page 2,3 and beyond. Everyday he has half the fukkin threads on page one of PT jammed up with his garbage.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, and The Kraken

bettilimbroke999

Assuming that the guy follows ALL kids wearing hoodies and sagging pants, no matter what race, then I will agree that there was no racial motive. And Waiting for Superman is a documentary about the american school system, watch it and learn something. Of course you can pull the "greatest people have no money/education" card, it's called exceptions. I agree that the welfare system is screwed up and people take advantage of it, but please don't generalize.

"whites do all the can (and more than they should) to encourage them to improve by paying all their bills through welfare and providing free education"

Are you serious? Free education comes from property taxes, so poor neighborhoods will have worse schools. The "whites" don't provide the education; any homeowner in that region, regardless of race, provides the tax money for the free education.
    First off only blacks dress like ghetto thugs with their pants around their ankles, if a white ever did that I would support him having his ass kicked as well

Are YOU serious? Bc seriously you cant be this dumb! The property taxes from the rich whites pay for the public schools system (and they end up sending their kids to private schools to get away from the niggas anyway), the niggas living in the projects dont pay any property taxes and ghetto shacks worth 10k have property taxes of like 100 bucks a year, do you really think that pays the 8k per student per year it costs for their 20 kids to go to school, get ****** u liberal shithead

Look where Im from the blacks are trucked literally 15 miles to the formerly all-white schools at tremendous cost to the taxpayer of course (due to their location in white neighborhoods) bc of dumbfuk liberal psychos like you that think that the better white schools are giving the whites an unfair advantage, well whats the result, the blacks just move their ****** behavior and turn the white school into a ghetto school

I went to this school in the white neighborhood with 60% black students, not once and I MEAN NOT FUKIN ONCE was a black kid in an honors class and these blacks went to the EXACT SAME schools as the whites growing up, lets face it niggas is niggas despite what your dumbfuk liberal idealist brain tells you IT AINT WHITES KEEPIN EM DOWN ITS NIGGAS BEIN NIGGAS KEEPING THEMSELVES DOWN

Cut em off welfare and cull the niggas down to the productive members of their race that want to do something other than rap, commit crimes and abuse welfare
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-26-12 at 12:18 PM.

TheCentaur

No, they aren't exceptions. The innovators, entrepreneurs, aggressive shrewd businessmen tend to come from humble beginnings. Try to look around your city/town objectively.

Also, these documentaries you speak of are the specific viewpoints and carefully selected representations of a group of producers and directors. Get a clue.

You are also making it sound like a poor neighborhood has low property tax revenue therefore the schools are poorly funded. Very misleading. Whenever that city/town lags behind others in its district/state extra revenue is funneled by the state to those schools. Granted, funding for public schools is unequal across states, but where do your excuses end? I'm sure you have a myriad, so they probably don't.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

a guy in vegas got breast implants for a full year for 100k...this is a walk in the park compared to that.

imzdeals

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    First off only blacks dress like ghetto thugs with their pants around their ankles, if a white ever did that I would support him having his ass kicked as well

Are YOU serious? Bc seriously you cant be this dumb! The property taxes from the rich whites pay for the public schools system (and they end up sending their kids to private schools to get away from the niggas anyway), the niggas living in the projects dont pay any property taxes and ghetto shacks worth 10k have property taxes of like 100 bucks a year, do you really think that pays the 8k per student per year it costs for their 20 kids to go to school, get ****** u liberal shithead

Look where Im from the blacks are trucked literally 15 miles to the formerly all-white schools at tremendous cost to the taxpayer of course (due to their location in white neighborhoods) bc of dumbfuk liberal psychos like you that think that the better white schools are giving the whites an unfair advantage, well whats the result, the blacks just move their ****** behavior and turn the white school into a ghetto school

I went to this school in the white neighborhood with 60% black students, not once and I MEAN NOT FUKIN ONCE was a black kid in an honors class and these blacks went to the EXACT SAME schools as the whites growing up, lets face it niggas is niggas despite what your dumbfuk liberal idealist brain tells you IT AINT WHITES KEEPIN EM DOWN ITS NIGGAS BEIN NIGGAS KEEPING THEMSELVES DOWN

Cut em off welfare and cull the niggas down to the productive members of their race that want to do something other than rap, commit crimes and abuse welfare
    Wow, you have some serious anger problems. "Idealist liberal psycho shithead" "niggas just bein niggas" wake up, you don't choose your race, you don't choose who your parents are, you are born into situations, whether you like it or not. Black people don't keep themselves down, their PARENTS do. Anyways, we are missing the big picture solution.....BIRTH CONTROL. It's weird that we complain about people abusing welfare because they can't make any money, but condemn birth control as the work of the devil. You can't afford to raise a kid, you can't have kids.....that would make this country a better place. You also imply that whites are harder workers, using your own school as an example in a country of over 300 million people. Look at the statistics, highest average salary in America is not whites, it's asians.
    Last edited by imzdeals; 03-26-12 at 12:38 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Baskets, just stop.

This kid is a nerd wearing hollister. You'd have to be a piece of shit to really think this kid is going to be a criminal.

If the kid looked like this, maybe nobody would be that pissed off.

bettilimbroke999

Whites view of school = place to send their children for education to prepare them for independence and the children view it as a way to prepare themselves for a successful future by giving them the education necessary to compete in the business world

Blacks view of school = place to get rid of their countless welfare checks for half the day while they **** to get some more benefits and the children view it as a place to get some free meals, act like animals (attack a teacher bc the bitch tried to educate them) and prepare themselves for a future as a multi-millionaire successful rapper bc they know how to rhyme and live off welfare (rare skills) and criminal....AND of course when they have no career success and/or end up in prison its obviously bc of the racist white man

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Baskets, just stop.

This kid is a nerd wearing hollister. You'd have to be a piece of shit to really think this kid is going to be a criminal.

If the kid looked like this, maybe nobody would be that pissed off.

The first pic is from 5 years ago when he was a little 12 year old, granted if Zimmerman had gunned down that kid I would support him being arrested. The media likes to put that bullshit half decade old pic up alongside a pic of Zimmerman in an orange jumpsuit mugshot from an arrest a few years ago to further the image of a crazed racist criminal stalking/murdering an innocent kid. In reality of course Trayvon was no doubt dressed (and breaking noses) like the second picture but since everyone hopes those niggas get shot they refrain from putting up current pics of Tray dog as that would make them look racist if they posted a pic of him with his pants around his knees flipping off the camera and letting ppl know that he was in Florida bc hed been kicked out of school for marijuana use....a current less angelic pic of Tray dog like this one for example

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-26-12 at 01:32 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

DONE. I'll sport that thing to a bar and enjoy all of the comments

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Don't forget the new facebook screens released of him and his buddy where he's asking Trayvon AKA 'Slimm' for 'some plant'

Flippin off the world - grill in his mouth - sellin' weed as a minor...yeah real sweet 'kid' there people.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

All that facebook shit has nothing to do with why he got killed..

The white dumbfukk chased Tray and confronted him, thats all that matters.

Zim is the one with the violent past not Trey..

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    All that facebook shit has nothing to do with why he got killed..

The white dumbfukk chased Tray and confronted him, thats all that matters.

Zim is the one with the violent past not Trey..
    Careful KM I dont like what you may be suggesting as the guy was latino, remember its only whites that are racist you know that

The latino dumbfukk chased the black kid and confronted him....but why? Doesnt make any sense as brownies dont believe in discrimination or racial profiling do they?

First 12345 ... Last