JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I haven't been in that many fights. Maybe 3 in my life. I lived with this real fat guy, about 310 pounds back in college and we were both drinking and he ran at me because I made a fat joke. I weigh about 180 but got him in a choke hold and friends stopped it after that. When he charged at me, I was able to wrap him up and lift him up 2-3 feet off the ground and slam him into the kitchen counter. Gotta love the adrenaline. Fat people get tired easily so in a battle of attrition....
    Nobody cares you tell more stories than a preschool teacher...did you have a six pack while doing this??? did you eat krispy creames after with a girl you knew??? your a loser

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Nobody cares you tell more stories than a preschool teacher...did you have a six pack while doing this??? did you eat krispy creames after with a girl you knew??? your a loser
    I stopped caring about your opinion once I realized that you are less intelligent than the average 2nd grader.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lost 30 pounds in 2 weeks.
    Ate 12 donuts and gained 10 pounds back.

The problem with being feeble-minded is that your lies lack any semblance of plausibility.

JJJ

I stopped caring about your opinion once I realized that you are less intelligent than the average 2nd grader.
    But do you have a six pack??? Did that really happen you fighting that big guy??? Do you know a girl at Krisy Kreme was she jealous of you????

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    But do you have a six pack??? Did that really happen you fighting that big guy??? Do you know a girl at Krisy Kreme was she jealous of you????
    Are you mentally challenged? Legitimate question.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

good posts jjj, but sure your a ghost, why did you make a friday post saying what i normally say.

i said probaly gained back ten pounds , so i thought.

Quit acting like a 1970's text book folks.

JJJ

Sorry TT, no ghost here just thought we need to prepare for this Friday ahead of time

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Are you mentally challenged? Legitimate question.

Fat brain.

First 12