a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

This really players talk, seems saloon to me

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

this is what happens when you attack another man in a state which allows concealed weapons, may it be a lesson for all.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I could absolutely whoop your Latino ass. No doubt about it.

And as far as that kid getting suspended for tardiness......I call bullsh*t. Who in the fukk gets suspended from school for 5 days for being tardy?? That's not the whole story.

I love how Yahoo and other liberal ass news stations only show pics of this kid as a 10 or 12 year old. He was 17. If this had been murder.....that Mexican would absolutely be in jail right now. It was self-defense.

Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the news media all tried to paint the Jenna 6 kids as all being kind hearted innocent kids

Do a google search on those 6 scumbags and their criminal records in the following years. Every single one of the 6 has been arrested for either assault or car jacking in the years that followed.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Still not a case or mitigating factor (if true, highly doubt the witness) in self defense. The murderer cornered and confronted the black kid in the hoodie - you can't claim self defense, especially if you escalate to a gun in a fist fight.

Murder, 1st degree - locked up for the max hopefully.

I don't wish jail on anyone, but this motherfukker has my blood boiling.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Alright before you white dude's start jumping the gun here by blaming the kid's hoodie, let look at the situation in a clearer perspective.

If you Sam or whoever was being followed/Stalked by some weird looking creep like Zimmerman and then he gets out of his car to confront you for no reason, what would you do? First of all this Zimmerman guy is a stranger, he could be a Kidnapper, Serial Killer, pedophile, rapist, who the fuks no, but I would take my chances with his fat@ss. I know that if he put his hand anywhere near me, he would socked up. If I had a knife, I would stab that cocksuker to death.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Alright before you white dude's start jumping the gun here by blaming the kid's hoodie, let look at the situation in a clearer perspective.

If you Sam or whoever was being followed/Stalked by some weird looking creep like Zimmerman and then he gets out of his car to confront you for no reason, what would you do? First of all this Zimmerman guy is a stranger, he could be a Kidnapper, Serial Killer, pedophile, rapist, who the fuks no, but I would take my chances with his fat@ss. I know that if he put his hand anywhere near me, he would socked up. If I had a knife, I would stab that cocksuker to death.
    I see what you are saying and agree. But if you're asking my fellow white man how they would handle the scenario, you'd have to realize that we would not be walking at night anywhere. If we were, we'd have reflective construction vests on because we don't want to be accidentally ran over. If a white guy is not A or B, then he has a CWP and would shoot any "white hispanic" that did what Zimmerman did. No question about it.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

The Media owns you fukkin clowns...

They made you vote for Obama...

Now they're making you fight over this nonsense...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC, and icon044

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

The shooter told the 911 operator he was chasing the kid with the hooded sweatshirt down while he (the kid) was walking away. All of this happened after the altercation. The 911 call is the evidence that will get this guy locked up.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    What eyewitness accounts?? Neighbors that are racist as well?

And sammy he's not latino. He's white..

You want this to be a white and black issue so badly. The guy is as fukkin hispanic as it gets. He looks like a big, fat mexican.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GamblerSpirit

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sorry guy.. The guy has a white father lives in a white neighborhood.. Hes white... Accept it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Sam like I've been saying since the info has been leaking out....it comes down to who you choose to believe

A- eye witness sworn statements the night of, from unrelated and objective people along with physical evidence

or

B- paid attorneys and Al Sharpton

The 'racial slur' made by the hispanic guy is going to come back to haunt the media as well. Local Orlando news showed pics of the back entrance to the community where Zimmerman mentions in the 911 call and was running, in the dark and in the rain....there were orange cones there blocking off an area where they were redoing concrete and some little fence around a meter.....listen closely to the call of 'fukking coons" and as he's running he is speaking and then pauses and you hear a shuffling noise followed by "fukking CONES" as if he tripped over them in the chase.

Zimmerman will never be convicted and if they arrest him...Mayan you better call your boys a La Razza and have them marching in protest with Brown Pride my dude.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Sorry guy.. The guy has a white father lives in a white neighborhood.. Hes white... Accept it.
    Are you black?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Are you black?
    No. I'm brown.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

white woman gang raped by black men tonight and no news on that

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope the BPanthers get that white dude zimmerman.
    yep only a matter of time until he kills himself or somebody gets him.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    white woman gang raped by black men tonight and no news on that
    any news on white guys raping black woman on your news? No news on that... Oh ok

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'm not a big fan of the stand your ground law, but the liberal media just makes me lol

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

FU Zimmerman!!!!!!!!! Hope you end up dead

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,1231157.story

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Fact of the matter is this guy followed the kid and propably confronted him. The kid was on the phone with his girl at the time and he told her he was being followed and trying to get away. Zimmerman initiated this by trailing the kid and ended it with his gun. Cold blooded killer. Police report says the guy is white. This is a BLACK and WHITE matter. It amazes me how biased you are when it comes to law. If this incident was reversed we all know that it wouldnt be so blown up because the BLACKMAN would be already in shackles

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    any news on white guys raping black woman on your news? No news on that... Oh ok

You know why there is no news on it FATBOY because im sure justice was served. Was it not? Show me the report. You fat blob

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    You didn't exactly say it, but your headline "Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman" does.

There's an equal chance that Zimmerman attacked Martin, but Martin got the upper hand as soon as "John" looked out his window, as Martin attacking Zimmerman.
    Short fat mexican attacks big black guy. Mexican only fires gun after getting ass kicked.

Yes. I'm sure it happened just like that.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

fkn black panthers. unreal. talk about contradiction. now they are putting a public bounty out on this kids head???

I swear as a society we are going back to the 1920s

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Short fat mexican attacks big black guy. Mexican only fires gun after getting ass kicked.

Yes. I'm sure it happened just like that.

So if you notice someone following you and the person let you know he is armed and then the person tries to fight you and you stand up for yourself then you deserve to die. Correct?

wikkidinsane

big black

Big black guy who died

vs this undersized White guy

the one of the right is living, he also needed a gun to protect him from that big black guy on the left whom he stalked before killing

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

According to this article from reuters, zimmerman is half hispanic and the black panthers have put a $10,000 bounty on his head.

http://news.yahoo.com/friends-fear-s...190652483.html

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

I feel sorry for smart blacks...

Must be tough to have to act like you agree with this nonsense and have to vote for people like Obama...

Probably like being the only sober person in a family full of drunks

wikkidinsane

Screams for help before the single shot to the chest. Who is screaming help here?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    According to this article from reuters, zimmerman is half hispanic and the black panthers have put a $10,000 bounty on his head.

http://news.yahoo.com/friends-fear-s...190652483.html

half hispanic and what?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Wikkid - Read the police report for one piece - says Zimmerman stated upon arrival of first police officer "I was screaming for help but nobody would come" couple that with an eyewitness sweorn statement who said he heard the screaming, looked out from his balcony and saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman hitting him and Zimmerman was calling out for help....the guy yelled at them to stop or his was calling the cops....on his way downstairs to break it up he heard the gunshot before he could reach them to break it up.

wikkidinsane

Doesnt sound like Zimmerman was getting hit there. Screaming "HELP" so clearly, if that was even him. Ive listened to numerous 911 calls on the event and put 2 and 2 together myself. 911 calls are more telling than any written statement in my opinion

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Wikked you need to get updated a little pal...the pic of Zimmerman you have is 7 years old...the ones of 'baby trayvon' is also 7+ years old.

Posting the ones from the past 12 months for ya that they grabbed from T-Rayv's facebook and Zimmerman's employment pic from his job as a mortgage underwriter.
    Attached Images

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    half hispanic and what?
    There was arguement earlier in this thread that he wasnt half hispanic is my point.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

i've never seen a mexican call the cops every 20 seconds iced. He might have mexican blood, but he's white.
    thats because no mexicans can afford cell phones or even have a quarter to put in the payphone moron

wikkidinsane

Trayvon looks 130 lbs tops. How much does this 28 y.o man with a gun weigh? The guy is a watchman so im guessing he is not a whimp and been in situations like these before

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    a white guy wouldnt do that cmon man

First 123456 ... Last