Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    You think Shaudius knows

There are REASONS the police did not arrest the Latino - some are coming to light

What about the fact that when another eyewitness told police that the kid was the one screaming for help, the police officer corrected her and said something to the effect of, "no that's not what happened Zimmerman was the one screaming for help". Conveniently ignoring that one are we? What about the fact that its standard procedure to do a tox screen on anyone who is found in the same situation as Zimmerman, something that was not done? But yes clearly you have all the facts and the police acted properly and didn't do anything that wasn't following standard procedure in this case.

Of course I don't know what actually happened, but neither do you. What I do know is that the eyewitness testimony you cite to is not the only eyewitness testimony that was provided to police, and that police did not follow proper protocol in this case. I was offering one theory on what happened, something that is more plausible to me than what you suggest happened. Which is a guy saw someone walking, got nervous called the police and then against the advice of the dispatcher following the guy and then something happened and then the guy who was followed attacked the follower, the follower then shot the guy who was followed. One has to wonder what Zimmerman would have had to have said to the kid to get him to attack a random guy who walked up to him.
    Last edited by Shaudius; 03-24-12 at 03:22 PM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post

You didn't exactly say it, but your headline "Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman" does.

To clarify ... that is NOT Sam Odom's headline (click on link in OP)

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Maybe the guy with the gun didn't have the balls to actually use it until the kid was getting a hold of it. I think the police need to release whatever info there is so the actual facts come out and not all this BS speculating
    what will the police releasing the information help? Believe it or not, public opinion means shit.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

that stand your ground law has nothing to do with this situation, it's just being used as a defense. The law isn't the problem and another one needs to be added obviously. The moment zimmerman confirmed he was following another person should have been enough for zimmerman's arrest. Now after this altercation, we know he followed him with a loaded gun.

Doesn't matter what treyvon's life was like, good kid bad kid etc... and everyone keeps focusing on that.

zimmerman, after being instructed not to, followed him and did it with a loaded gun if he hadn't this would have never happened
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-24-12 at 03:26 PM.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post

what will the police releasing the information help? Believe it or not, public opinion means shit.

The sides are already drawn and 'facts' will just get in the way now - I have a feeling this will backfire, polictically, on the rabble-rousers

Black Panthers have issued a DEAD or ALIVE poster on the latino

Sam Odom

New Black Panther Party poster: George Zimmerman wanted 'Dead or Alive'

http://www.examiner.com/conservative...-dead-or-alive

Let's see how fast Obama & DOJ/Holder investigates this...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Lololol. What's with all the "skittles" comments? Trayvon was a 6'2" black football player serving a five-day suspension from school at the time of the shooting. Why's the media trying to make it seem like he's just some angelic kid with skittles? He's not. Zimmerman was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head with grass stains on the back of his shirt, suggesting that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman punching him in the head. Of course Zimmerman would be crying for help.
    He was 140 pounds, hadn't played football for years and was suspended for tardiness. What does that have to do with him being stalked and attacked? He probably did punch Zimmerman. Wouldn't you punch back if you were chased down, harassed and attacked?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I hope the BPanthers get that white dude zimmerman.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

What does that have to do with him being stalked and attacked?

How do you know who attacked whom 1st ?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I hope the BPanthers get that white dude zimmerman.
    you're just pissy cause a latino got his ass kicked by a kid half his weight, nothing unusual about it tho

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

How do you know who attacked whom 1st ?
    We'll let the courts sort that out, but that's what I expect to be the case. I believe the only reason an altercation took place was because Zimmerman stalked the kid down. Maybe Zimmerman's defense will claim some sort of paranoid mental disorder. Might be their best defense.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you're just pissy cause a latino got his ass kicked by a kid half his weight, nothing unusual about it tho
    that pretty sad huh??

If i was zimmer i would kill myself.

And latinos get their ass kicked by lil guys usually?? brooks you a tough guy huh? Can you kick my latinos ass??

brooks85

that pretty sad huh??

If i was zimmer i would kill myself.

And latinos get their ass kicked by lil guys usually?? brooks you a tough guy huh? Can you kick my latinos ass??

fat out of shape people get this ass kicked by lil guys*

Same with musclebound guys

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    fat out of shape people get this ass kicked by lil guys*

Same with musclebound guys
    you think so?

We will see.

brooks85

look forward to it

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Look foward to what, you bozo??

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    a guy with a gun was saying "help me" when the other guy had a bag of skittles? OK.
    Zimmerman is diabetic, shooting him seemed necessary given Martin's weapon of choice.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

As a FL resident and legal gun carrying person, I thought the shooter was wrong, but now with a witness telling a different story than I have been seeing all week on the news its no wonder the police havent charged the guy. I doubt we will ever really know what happened, but its going to be really hard to charge the shooter if there is a witness backing up his story,JMO.

later

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

What does Zimmerman look like? Surprised that all of this back and forth has gone on without someone posting a pic. Wonder how long before he get all of the facts. Kid was definitely not doing anything wrong...had skittles for his brother--come on?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Also, I wonder what the visibility was like...what could the witness see, what could zimmerman see?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Zimmerman

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

I hope those people burn the racist police department to the ground.

Shaudius

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    As a FL resident and legal gun carrying person, I thought the shooter was wrong, but now with a witness telling a different story than I have been seeing all week on the news its no wonder the police havent charged the guy. I doubt we will ever really know what happened, but its going to be really hard to charge the shooter if there is a witness backing up his story,JMO.

later
    Think of the precedent of letting this slide though. As long as you attack someone and make sure that a witness can't see it until later you can get off scott free. Suppose someone comes up to you and attacks you. They're bigger than you, but you can hold your own in a fight, so you get the upper hand. They have a gun so once you get the upper hand they cry out for help and then shoot you dead. They walk(you're dead so you don't really care). That could very well be the situation here. The simple fact remains, Zimmerman applied lethal force to a situation that did not involve lethal force as far as anyone has been able to show so far.

Shaudius

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Also, I wonder what the visibility was like...what could the witness see, what could zimmerman see?
    It was supposedly raining, and Martin was walking slower than I guess Zimmerman thought that someone should be walking in the rain unless they were up to no good.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Mayan - Ok... Obama is NOT a black man

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

mayan sounds like those disgruntled fuks he's always talking about, throwing a fit saying he isnt Latino

Zimmerman is half white/half peruvian. Peruvians are heavily if not entirely native. Makes him mestizo, same as most "Latinos"

Media saw his surname and made him into a white boogeyman racist killer
    Last edited by Sunde91; 03-24-12 at 04:26 PM. Reason: picture

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

this guy is a racist pure and simple.
    its bull shit he is not arrested, he followed this poor kid and shot him.
    because he had a bloody nose its self defense? wtf?
    guy has called the cops, 45+times on black kids,99 percent of the time it was nothing.
    surprised there is not more outcry in this country, this is one of the biggest injustices in a long time.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

And latinos get their ass kicked by lil guys usually?? Can you kick my latinos ass??

I could absolutely whoop your Latino ass. No doubt about it.

And as far as that kid getting suspended for tardiness......I call bullsh*t. Who in the fukk gets suspended from school for 5 days for being tardy?? That's not the whole story.

I love how Yahoo and other liberal ass news stations only show pics of this kid as a 10 or 12 year old. He was 17. If this had been murder.....that Mexican would absolutely be in jail right now. It was self-defense.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    mayan sounds like those disgruntled fuks he's always talking about, throwing a fit saying he isnt Latino

Zimmerman is half white/half peruvian. Peruvians are heavily if not entirely native. Makes him mestizo, same as most "Latinos"

Media saw his surname and made him into a white boogeyman racist killer
    when you call someone a coon and then chase him down in your car, and shoot him in the back. yeah. you are a racist.

Sam Odom

The sides are already drawn and 'facts' will just get in the way now
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

I hope those people burn the racist police department to the ground.

^ See ^ what I mean

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

That guy is white. He grew up with whites and has a white father(influence). His soul is white..

Dont push that fat fukk pussy towards us

Opie and sunde he's your responsibility now.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

And as far as that kid getting suspended for tardiness......I call bullsh*t. Who in the fukk gets suspended from school for 5 days for being tardy?? That's not the whole story.

I love how Yahoo and other liberal ass news stations only show pics of this kid as a 10 or 12 year old. He was 17. If this had been murder.....that Mexican would absolutely be in jail right now. It was self-defense.
    you got to be kidding me how far in the bubble are you?

the kid was heard screaming for help, on 911 calls, guy called him a coon on the 911 call, chases him down, and shoots him in the back.

self defense,bull shit.
    the police system in this town is ****** up, the previous police cheif had to step down over a different conterversy, and now more and more people are coming forward talking about their injustices.

i am never on the side of al sharpton or jesse jackson, i think they are media whores. but this is such a clear case of racial injustice.

if this black kid, killed this white/latino whatever the **** you want to call him, they wouldn't just take his story on face value.
    this police department didn't even do the ******* courtesy of calling up his parents, his parents were searching for him for three days, finally finding him on their won.
    how hard is it to look in his cell phone, and get a number.
    the police department, didn't drug test zimmerman, they drug test the kid.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

The picture circulating of Trayvon in hoodie is like 2 years old...he's no defenseless little kid

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

what baffles e is, why was that mtherfuker walking around with a tek 9?????

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post

the kid was heard screaming for help, on 911 calls

That was the Latino man screaming... see OP

First 12345 ... Last