BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

We shall overcome insanity of Obama blowing up hoody teen killing out of proportion

Now Obama is infusing himself as the father of the murdered teen from Florida.Hmmmm,ok,a mixed race of many nationalities of a loser of a guy who has a violent past wants to become a Opie Taylor wannabe as a fantasy and he kills the kid.So the mistake was that the police state system we have lets these kind of people fulfill their fantasies becoming neighborhood monitor narcs.So do the actions of one idiot on a fantasy trip result in the whole country being put on alert that they most likely are racist killers?What's the point of these mass Hoody rallies where Obama,the FBI and USA attorney general got involved?I live in the hinterlands and in the last 2 years,four eminem wannabes were on mild and harmless unarmed rants and they got shot and killed by the real cops.Obama,Holder and the FBI could have given a rats ass care less about it and no one held rallies.The investigations were rigged in favor of the cops and the cops kept their jobs.

Wasn't Obama's homeland ''motherland''security with hiring Janet Napolitano to even have all the truck drivers on the road calling in what they percieved to be criminal activity?Obama is the one that ramped up deputizing youth corps and brownshirts to be paid rat finks.And now when it blows up in his face,he prances around like a caring individual who had nothing to do with the killing.It said that there are deputized junior Opie Taylor monitor narcs on every street in this country.Obama even has the clergy in his hip pocket doing this.Now citizens are buying so many guns to protect themselves from both hoodylums and the government that the gun factories can't keep up with demand.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 03-24-12 at 08:33 AM.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Obama's quote was pretty stupid. He is basically implying that the son of Obama could never be violent or a threat.

That being said, the kid looks nice enough. This guy should be charged with manslaughter.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

a kid died for nothing and you think its about racial and political motivations

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

F...u boy!

PickWinnerAllDay

The guy who shot them and the Al Sharpton fan boys who are making it seem like the entire country is racist because of this are both equally to blame.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you imagine if Trayvon [side note: where the fuk do black people come up with these names?] was white and George Bush or Mitt Romney said something like "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"? Absolute chaos would erupt.

If a black killed Trayvon, no one would give a shit because blacks kill blacks all the time. "For nearly all teenagers, accidents are the most common cause of death, a national study has found. Yet for black males ages 12 to 19 years old, homicide eclipses accidents as the leading cause of death." http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...ng-black-males You can't make this shit up.

The media loves it because George Zimmerman is allegedly half-white, but he's clearly a fat Mestizo prole. But an Hispanic killing a black isn't nearly as awesome as a racist whitey killing a poor black kid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: baskets

PickWinnerAllDay

Guy does not look white at all. Don't tell Al Sharpton that though.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    I live in the hinterlands and in the last 2 years,four eminem wannabes were on mild and harmless unarmed rants and they got shot and killed by the real cops.Obama,Holder and the FBI could have given a rats ass care less about it and no one held rallies.The investigations were rigged in favor of the cops and the cops kept their jobs.
    that's what's annoying, the way the media has agendas they would never make big deal about that, even though it's about the same thing, human life

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    The media loves it because George Zimmerman is allegedly half-whited.

Don't worry your pretty little white head. There is still one media outlet you can tune into for all your "we're white so we're right" news.

Not that I have to tell you, of course.

Name:  enhanced-buzz-8357-1332428247-21.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  67.0 KB

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Guy will certainly be charged with murder, no doubt about it. Probably will be convicted as well.

The Sanford police are incompetent and the FBI is now looking into them. Heads will roll over this murder.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

BrentCrude posted this for actual debate and plans to return to the thread to discuss it: +12000
    BrentCrude posted this because he's bored and lonely and will never return to this thread: -30000
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you imagine if Trayvon [side note: where the fuk do black people come up with these names?] was white and George Bush or Mitt Romney said something like "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"? Absolute chaos would erupt.

If a black killed Trayvon, no one would give a shit because blacks kill blacks all the time. "For nearly all teenagers, accidents are the most common cause of death, a national study has found. Yet for black males ages 12 to 19 years old, homicide eclipses accidents as the leading cause of death." http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...ng-black-males You can't make this shit up.

The media loves it because George Zimmerman is allegedly half-white, but he's clearly a fat Mestizo prole. But an Hispanic killing a black isn't nearly as awesome as a racist whitey killing a poor black kid.
    love how Iced always nails this shit right on

baskets

great thing about this story is we might get take out 2 pieces of trash!!!

if only the whole country would operate this way.... oh how sweet it would be

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

most racist president in history

during "black history month" he made a tv spot imploring BLACKS to register to vote so everything can be fair and equal , and not about race

just proves only whites are racists

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Don't worry your pretty little white head. There is still one media outlet you can tune into for all your "we're white so we're right" news.

Not that I have to tell you, of course.

Name:  enhanced-buzz-8357-1332428247-21.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  67.0 KB
    I want you to do me a favor... not because I think you are capable of changing your way of thought... but because I want to see if you can even process things logically.

A while back, a couple of my friends I went to college with were car-jacked, raped, murdered, and cut into little pieces by a 5 black men/women. Their crimes? They were white. This happened in Knoxville and it was not national news. The only media to pick up on it for the first couple of weeks/months was local news.

Now I want you to imagine that the scenario was reversed. Imagine that a young black couple from college was car-jacked, raped, murdered, and cut into little pieces by 5 white men/women. That would instantly make it the biggest news story of the year and we'd probably hear about it for over 20 years daily.

I don't point this out to start a race debate... the point is, the media likes to play into certain feelings...

My friends were named Chris Newsom and Channon Christian by the way. My guess is that maybe 5% of this country ever heard about this story while 100% would know if the races were reversed.

PickWinnerAllDay

For the faint of heart, this report is heinous. The part that amazes me is that these animals were not charged with a hate crime which would have made them all get the death penalty probably. If this isn't a hate crime, there is no such thing as a hate crime.

According to news reports, Christian and Newsom had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was carjacked, bound and blindfolded by three males, and "taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."[6]

Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.
    According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.
    Channon's death came only after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Channon suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Channon was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Channon died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said.

PickWinnerAllDay

And yes, maybe I'm wrong but this happened 5 minutes from my apartment at the time. It disgusts me still and the media feeds ONLY on stories which will fit an agenda... like white racism. There can be 500 hours of coverage on a tiny thing if it fits an agenda. If it is horrendous and fits no agenda, it might get a 30 second segment or ignored altogether.

PickWinnerAllDay

And GUMMO, 41 segments by CNN On a young black kid shot.

How many segments do you think they played on the most heinous murders in the united states in the last 20 years?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The person who MURDERED that boy, should be in prison, serving the max sentence for first degree murder in the state of florida. Not because of racism, but because the guy is a fukkin POS asshole that took another kids life in cold blood.

Murder, in the first degree - anything else is a miscarriage of justice. There are no mitigating factors.

Fukk that guy.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

LOL at the sheep. Neither political party cares.....they create strife and division thru the media....look at this poor horrendous incident while we work in the background securing our positions with your money.

House equity slid again this last quarter....the Middle class will do nothing...the political parties know it. The media gives you righteous indignation while you overconsume...

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    love how Iced always nails this shit right on
    You know you're dead wrong when Basket agrees with you.

Iced is making a strawman argument.

Anyways, these are the facts...

George Zimmerman (GZ) is a 28 year old Mexican male. He is 5'9", 250lbs. He had self-appointed himself as the neighborhood watch captain. He was armed with a Kel-Tek 9mm pistol at the time of the shooting.

Trayvon Martin (TM) was a 17 year old black male. He was 6'0", 160lbs. He was returning from a convenient store when GZ spotted him and called 911.

During the 911 call, GZ states:
    “There’s a real suspicious guy. This guy looks like he’s up to no good, on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. These assholes always get away”

GZ also proceeded to pursue TM against the instruction of the 911 dispatcher. However, this is not a crime.

GZ was charged with resisting arrest and battery on an officer in 2005, charges dropped. TM had no criminal history that I can find.

GZ also compulsively called 911. He had called 911 over 40 times since Jan. 1 of 2012.

GZ was following TM when TM apparently began to run away and GZ lost sight of him, according to the 911 tapes. At some point, GZ and TM came in contact again. GZ states he got out of his truck to look at a street sign when TM approached him. What happened next is murky. According to police reports, GZ had grass all over his body and was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head. TM was found lying face down after being shot. Police attempted to resuscitate TM unsuccessfully.

TM was unarmed. GZ was placed into custody and transported to the Police dept. for a statement. GZ was not charged with a crime and was let go.

Police Chief Lee has temporarily stepped aside. The Sanford City Commission voted 3-2 that they had no confidence in Chief Lee and the way he handled this case.

The case is now in the hands of State Attorneys.

Edit: The State Attorneys office has sent the case to be heard by a grand jury. This will take place on April 10th.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 03-24-12 at 05:10 AM.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i wasnt there but this looks like up to good , became up to no good. realy looks like a good kid , may god bless him

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

its pretty funny to me when everyone is so obsessed with color, all i see is a punk teenager these days, color isnt even the issue, in this case its fukked cause its an unarmed kid getting killed by a neighborhood watch cornball..obviously the neighborhood watch guy is the instigator of the situation..i mean the kid wasnt coming up to harrass the neighborhood watch guy in his car right?..easy case.. its murder

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You know you're dead wrong when Basket agrees with you.
    I like baskets, and he's much better than a proud and willing cok-sucking ghost of losers like frizzelli and bronxer like you are.
    Iced is making a strawman argument.
    None of what you wrote contradicted what I wrote. Did you even read what I wrote? Hispanics kill blacks and blacks kill blacks all the time, but the media has decided to blow up this story for racial reasons because they thought GZ was white. Idgaf if Zimmerman is innocent or not (though I'm leaning towards innocent), but this should be a non-story based on how often young black males are killed by other minorities.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Murder, Gents.... Murder.

There is no debating it.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Yes it was murder but this guy will walk free (until some one kills him) as he is now. Even if eventually arrested he will never be convicted.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What did race-baiting Obama have to say about this... ???

Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy'

Sunday, March 04, 2012

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.
    "We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...ire-tv-station

baskets

bottom-line is guy did a service for his community, for everyone

God bless him.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    For the faint of heart, this report is heinous. The part that amazes me is that these animals were not charged with a hate crime which would have made them all get the death penalty probably. If this isn't a hate crime, there is no such thing as a hate crime.

According to news reports, Christian and Newsom had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was carjacked, bound and blindfolded by three males, and "taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."[6]

Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.
    According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.
    Channon's death came only after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Channon suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Channon was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Channon died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said.

I heard about this, but only from a few people who became outraged that it wasn't reported on CNN, etc. Otherwise never would have known it happened.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    What did race-baiting Obama have to say about this... ???

Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy'

Sunday, March 04, 2012

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.
    "We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...ire-tv-station
    Its cause obama only does things that will help him get votes, if he is reelcted then we are really gonna see his ugly side after he doesnt have to campaign anymore which he has been doing since january 20, 2009.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

he'a fukkin murderer and i hope he burns in hell
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken

I like baskets, and he's much better than a proud and willing cok-sucking ghost of losers like frizzelli and bronxer like you are.

None of what you wrote contradicted what I wrote. Did you even read what I wrote? Hispanics kill blacks and blacks kill blacks all the time, but the media has decided to blow up this story for racial reasons because they thought GZ was white. Idgaf if Zimmerman is innocent or not (though I'm leaning towards innocent), but this should be a non-story based on how often young black males are killed by other minorities.
    Baskets is a nut job. Not sure why you like him. Guy is obnoxious and craves attention from strangers on an internet. Sounds like Bateman.

The media didn't blow this story up, the people of Sanford did. The media is just there covering it. The Miami Heat blew this story up. Obama blew this story up. Remember, this murder happened almost a month ago and only over the last few days has it really been on the front page of any media. Race is an issue because the citizens of Sanford are claiming that the police dept. has been discriminating against young black males for a while. Now one gets murdered and the shooter walks free. Of course it's a big story.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

If a black killed Trayvon, no one would give a shit because blacks kill blacks all the time.

When does a Black kid's life have no Value ?

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

Guy does not look white at all. Don't tell Al Sharpton that though.
    He does look a bit like Chaz Bono:

baskets

this guy is a hero. thanks for gettting shit done, Mayan. I'm now a big fan of yours!

12 Last