baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love how we got all these stupid white people crying over some little dead punk's body. ha ha.

I'm sure you would've welcomed that little punk gangbanger into your house for milk and cookies, huh?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

So because the kid was a bad person that justified the killing?

Interesting

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Of course Rev Jesse Jackson chimes in with his soothing and calming message

Trayvon Martin case: 'Blacks are under attack,' says Jesse Jackson

"Blacks are under attack." African American families are facing record home foreclosures and unemployment. Their children are burdened with student loan debt. States, particularly conservative ones, are passing voter laws that leaders know will disenfranchise blacks and other minorities. Meanwhile, the nation's prisons are brimming with black faces, he said, and their numbers that suggest that the legal system is quicker to send blacks to prison than whites.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,2131299.story

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Dem race-baiters are fanning the flames of HATE just in time for the '12 Election

wikkidinsane

This shit will never stop man unless we all stop giving power to people who are so one-sided. War Mongers, Race Baiters are all in the same boat. If we reasoned more instead of just picking one side and sticking to it no matter what ( being ignorant as ****) then everyone would be better off. Even on here i noticed people side Republican no matter the stupid shit that comes out their mouths and democratic, no matter how illogical some stances may seem.

STOP IT Unite for your country

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    So because the kid was a bad person that justified the killing?

Interesting
    hell yeah. the community is safer now that he is dead. and the kids he would've fathered.... they won't be left to a welfare momma. plus jail space and tax dollars are saved

win, win.. and win again

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

people should fear young black males----blacks=17% population, black males=8%, young black males=4.5%----4or5% of population represents 90% of prision inmates, commit 90% of violet crime.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    a kid died for nothing and you think its about racial and political motivations
    Absolutely.

You think this is the first senseless killing in the three years he's been in office?

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    I love how we got all these stupid white people crying over some little dead punk's body. ha ha.

I'm sure you would've welcomed that little punk gangbanger into your house for milk and cookies, huh?

youve gotta be the most ignorant fuk I ever seen. yeah the kids a "gangbanger" cause hes black wearing a hoodie while carrying ******* SKITTLES AND ICED TEA. meanwhile this neighborhood watch ******* wack job is carrying a tek 9!!! how do you not see whats wrong with this picture

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Aren't the conservatives the ones that want to get rid of latinos with a criminal history?

If only liberals would had listened maybe this kid would still be alive.

wikkidinsane

90% where do you get your stats

The Kraken

Wikkid ignore 95% posts in here. Baskets just trying to stir the pot. Internet racist. Most guys just giving their opinion without even knowing the facts of the case. Too many people here a few news stories and then go on a crusade for justice for TM or support GZ and they don't even know wtf happened. Ignore the stats, those are obviously fukked up.

PickWinnerAllDay

Obama needs to just not get involved in this type of nonsense. The 5 pieces of garbage that killed my friends look like Obama's kids would look too, but stuff like that is pointless to say.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

If some black man shot a 17 year old white kid under the exact same circumstances, would we have heard anything from President Obama about it?

Make no mistake, we have a DIE-HARD RACIST as our president of the United States. You can bet President Obama would still be taking his little girls to listen to Jeremiah Wright if it wouldn't hurt him politically.

According to FBI statistics, more than 1,600 whites are murdered by blacks each year, a rate that is 18 times the rate of white people killing blacks.

“Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery,” writes Ken LaRive, who cites federal crime reports backed up by the FBI’s National Crime Victimization Survey.

“Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife,” he adds. “Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.”

For Sharpton and the politically correct race-baiters, however, such facts are irrelevant and distract from their victimization agenda and its goal of preferential treatment and a prized place at the government’s confiscated wealth trough.

It comes as no surprise that Obama would exploit the Trayvon Martin case. He is a master at playing the race card. As journalist Walter E. Williams – who happens to be black – has noted, Obama’s racially tinted speech is “usually coded and subtle” and the Martin case is no exception.

Following Obama’s presidential victory, it became obvious his administration, establishment Democrats, and so-called “progressives” would use race as a political bludgeon against their opponents.

The liberal corporate media has played this game incessantly with chattering heads like Chris Matthews leading the charge in baseless accusations that establishment Republicans are racist. Ron Paul, in particular, has been repeatedly victimized by this sort of viciousness. It remains to be seen if Obama will drag the dead body of Trayvon Martin behind him as he works his way through the campaign season toward the election in November.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-shamel...rayvon-martin/

PickWinnerAllDay

andywend, you're forgetting that most people suffer from white guilt and think the history of slavery in this country means we should ignore all of what you said.

Problem is, not every white person is the great great great great grandson of a slave owning racist. In fact, most are not. My people were treated like shit when they came over too. They got over it and became rich, bitches.

The Kraken

Andy learning from Iced. If, If, If... Instead of just discussing the facts of THIS case.

The facts don't support your racist views so you create "if" scenarios

Morons talk about "ifs" which doesn't surprise me that Andy did. Iced is usually better than this.

PickWinnerAllDay

The Kraken,

The facts of this case point out that in a much more heinous DOUBLE homicide that involved race relations, Obama said nothing about it? Why not?

You're kidding yourself if you think Obama isn't a little bit racist. How racist is he? That is another debate, but he is a racist. He should be smart enough to hide it though and he doesn't seem to be able to.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Everybody racist end of discussion

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    The Kraken,

The facts of this case point out that in a much more heinous DOUBLE homicide that involved race relations, Obama said nothing about it? Why not?

You're kidding yourself if you think Obama isn't a little bit racist. How racist is he? That is another debate, but he is a racist. He should be smart enough to hide it though and he doesn't seem to be able to.
    Obama can't comment on every murder out there. There was a cute little white girl that was murdered here recently by a black man, chopped up into pieces, put in a gym bag and thrown in a dumpster. I barely heard anything of it even regionally and nothing nationally. Some cases just garner more attention than others and this case has attracted a lot of attention and high profile names have become involved, ie Wade, James, Sharpton, etc... Being such a high profile case, it doesn't surprise me that he made a comment on it. Hell, the media keep bringing it up to him. I'm sure if the media hounded him about the heinous double murder your speaking of, he'd comment on it as well.

He sure didn't comment on a case here recently where a 15 year old black boy was shot dead by a white pharmacist. Now if Obama is so racist, why didn't he comment on this case? It was a pretty big murder and got a lot of national attention. Obama isn't racist, just another fallacy, this time a red herring.

I'm not naive enough to believe that race is a non-factor here. But it's certainly not the only factor and I don't believe it's even the main factor, although I do think this will eventually be tried as a hate crime. For me personally, what has outraged me the most, is how incompetent this particular police department was and how they botched the investigation. Now the FBI is looking into them to see if they have a history of discrimination against blacks. The City Commission voted 3-2 that they had no confidence in their own police chief in how he handled this case.

I think Zimmerman instigated this whole ordeal knowing he had a loaded gun and at any point could use it and that's exactly what he did. I think he should be charged and tried. And then I believe the police chief should lose his job, penison and any other benefits he was due to receive for pure negligence.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 03-25-12 at 01:56 AM.

First 12