BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

MEN have dreams WOMEN have missions...

Men and women marry for completely different reasons. we try to find someone just like us who won't complain about what we do or our friends as we try to eliminate bullshit and aggravation from our life and be happy get laid regulary and sacrifice our own happiness for the one we love. As soon as that rings goes on their mission begins with demands both reasonable and unreasonable in their mission to make you better. What the ****. If you ever decide to marry find someone who never worked or never had anything and maybe her expectations might be lower but don't count on it.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

We can not do well without a good woman. They make our lives complete, just look for the one that fits .I got married I was 19, everyone who knows me always comments about if it wasn't for my wife ,I would have been in jail or dead . I guess I did the right thing.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Men marry women hoping they will never change, but they do. Women marry men hoping they will change, but they never do.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Some guys you want to drink with , gamble with , talk with, watch sports with, work with, share your beliefs and hang out with and they can be different people but if you're lucky its one person but if you,re really lucky its a woman.