ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Fukk this fukkn toothache of mine!

Ibuprofren as much as i can + orajel basically every fukkn hour to deal with this bs toothache!

appointment tomorrow at 8:20 am... hope to figure it out and get it done ASAP this week

this unending throbbing pain is worse than when i fractured my motherfukkn collarbone into like 20 pieces

don't know how i got thru the work day w/out ripping someone's head off

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Take some fukkin pliers and rip the mother fukker out. Problem solved.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

nothing worse than a toothache

had a crown a couple years ago that was giving me on and off problems

woke up one night at 3am in the worst pain i have ever experienced

had to go to work in the morning and didn't get to dentist till about 3pm. all day was contemplating driving into a telephone pole. thats how bad it hurt. turns out the two crowns i had were not separated as 2 but were put on as one piece. they were pinching my gums in the middle of the 2. worst pain ever. GL man. toothaches are terrible

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Ibuprofren as much as i can + orajel basically every fukkn hour to deal with this bs toothache!
    Rub some cocaine on the gum around the tooth that is bothering you. Pharmaceutical grade cocaine is still used by ear/nose/throat doctors for anethesia.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Take some fukkin pliers and rip the mother fukker out. Problem solved.
    trust me, the thought just keeps going thru my mind... but i just keep reminding myself, just a couple days... just a couple days...i will tough it the fukkk out and it will be a reminder not to have this shit happen again!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    nothing worse than a toothache

had a crown a couple years ago that was giving me on and off problems

woke up one night at 3am in the worst pain i have ever experienced

had to go to work in the morning and didn't get to dentist till about 3pm. all day was contemplating driving into a telephone pole. thats how bad it hurt. turns out the two crowns i had were not separated as 2 but were put on as one piece. they were pinching my gums in the middle of the 2. worst pain ever. GL man. toothaches are terrible
    yes... plenty of thoughs just like this

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

clove oil works. better get some antibiotics and vicodin.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Do what Tom Hanks did in "Cast Away"

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

vicoden takes tooth pain away oxycotin wont'

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

call; dentiet he will give you antibotics and 10 vicoden , don't hesitate he heres this every day just do it

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Same issue here about 2 weeks ago, got Vicodin and it didn't even phase it. But you know what did absolute wonders? Hot shower, and I don't mean just going in there and cleaning yourself, I'm talking about get the water hot, and then sit down with the water hitting the back of your neck and head, sit there for 30-45+ and by the time you realize how long you've been in there, the pain is gone. One morning I sat there for almost 2 hours and I felt amazing. Of course hours later it came right back, but it worked real good.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

took fukkn care of this tooth, i called in an emergency appt yesterday on lunch break... went in today 820, found out my options which i basically knew i would have (root canal or extraction). i don't want any fukkn sliding of my other teeth down the road so i'm doing the root canal and they started it today did whatever they had to so i won't have pain... going to pick up a pres for antibiotics later and getting the job finished on April 2nd.

just glad the pain is gone...mouth is still fukkn numb (feels weird as fukk )

don't know why i've heard bad things about a root canal...the start to it today was fukkn easy road

no cocaine, no clove oil, no vicodin needed...i made it.

but that fukkr told me i should start to limit my intake of soda i don't want my teeth to erode away down the road