nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Dating Questions inside/niave here

So she says she has to feel something when we have the romantic kiss..is this a fallacy in our society or does this truly exist. Suppose it isn't there for one or both of us..does that mean it won't be there?? Can't a guy and girl be together if they are having a good time and enjoying company. After being married a long time..im confused

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

her kiss should knock you on your ass, and **** versa.If its not give it time ,you could be the type of guy that you are not into the physical part , but all guys are into beauty and sexy?I have been married over 44 years and when I look at my bride I still see her as a young girl. thats how the mind works.If you find true love you will feel it. when you come home from work you will be all pumped up , that works for at least 5 years or longer.She will feel like part of you ,that lasted so far 44 years for me. Whatever she wants no matter how much ,you will find a way to get it for her.You will never want her to work. Why have her exposed to all the garbage in the world. If she wants to work you will buy her a business to run.There is no mistake for love, and if shes the right woman she will not abuse the power you have given her.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

ty Dominator...sounds like you have a keeper/real love