Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Who's worse Battle4life or Baskets?

I mean I never really say something like this about anyone but all I see right now are threads started by these two and they are all pretty pointless. Kinda like this one. I am going to go with Battle4life. I mean I just saw him make two threads with the same exact lean on a game with just different titles. C'mon man!

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

It is the same person logged in on two different browsers.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR is worse than both because they continue to let them litter the forums with this meaningless trash. MODs should do some real good and start doing something about them, but we all know that ain't happening.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Naz18, Vitooch, downsouth, and brettels

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    SBR is worse than both because they continue to let them litter the forums with this meaningless trash. MODs should do some real good and start doing something about them, but we all know that ain't happening.
    I'm baskets fan, he goes I go. I vote for taking EaglesPhan36 out of the forum for being suck a sensitive bitch.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    I'm baskets fan, he goes I go. I vote for taking EaglesPhan36 out of the forum for being suck a sensitive bitch.
    Really a 2 for 1? Can we add Battle4life and go for the trifecta?

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

battle, probetter1 and baskets and probably dudley are all the same person. They look to their hero henryhill for advice.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

who will go farther in the 256 bracket?

EZmoney or baskets?

baskets

bump it later, friend

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    who will go farther in the 256 bracket?

EZmoney or baskets?

baskets

bump it later, friend
    Okay. will do.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    battle, probetter1 and baskets and probably dudley are all the same person. They look to their hero henryhill for advice.

baskets is my hero. I dont even know who is henryhill. And to tell you the truth all this people you just mentioned, including me, should be not only ban from the forum , they should be deported to Cuba where most people dont have internet.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

baskets whole life revolves around being able to post at SBR

you take SBR away from him and the kid has nothing to live for

probettor1

funny as shit.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    baskets whole life revolves around being able to post at SBR

you take SBR away from him and the kid has nothing to live for
    funny as shit

probettor1

Good movies need villains. Best movie ever God Father. Do a remake without Villains and only EaglesPhan36 will watch it.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baskets is a fukkin idiot
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave warriorfan707 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    idiot? So? That's all you need to be a president

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are both ruining sbr with a few more culprits. I've never seen so much garbage content on the forum. It's like they create a new thread every time they post and it's the same few guys. How can sbr not see they are running people away from sbr?

probettor1

I totally agree with Mikail. Funny thing Mikhail is still here. Maybe that's why we are still here as well.
    Last edited by probettor1; 03-15-12 at 02:40 PM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I totally agree with Mikail. Funny thing Mikhail is still here. Maybe that's why we are still here.
    Funny I only stop in once a day until I see the same handful of trolls ruining sbr so I leave. I come back the next day thinking sbr would get rid of them but no to my suprise their still here spamming the board.

probettor1

Mikhail can you remind me any interesting post or thread you have started. Having lame people here won't help much either

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    They are both ruining sbr with a few more culprits. I've never seen so much garbage content on the forum. It's like they create a new thread every time they post and it's the same few guys. How can sbr not see they are running people away from sbr?
    And yet you reply to every one of their threads

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Ah crap. Now this Dawson guy is here. Alright i'm out I'll check back tomorrow.

Sbr has gone down the toilet in a big way.

probettor1

Mikail you are Russian. You were raised by Carlos Marx VI Lennin. Here we have democracy and we love abraham Lincoln. G Washington and jesus.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Mikail you are Russian. You were raised by Carlos Marx VI Lennin. Here we have democracy and we love abraham Lincoln. G Washington and jesus.
    See based on a post like that I can see your educated. Why aren't you also annoyed by all the garbage posts/threads at sbr? Did you know not too long ago you could have a decent discussion about sports and gambling at sbr?

probettor1

Mikail the only reason you cant have a decent discussion about sports and gambling is because you dont have a freaking idea of any of those subjets. People who knows about it dont have time to spend in a forum. You come to a forum to relax and have fun. if you expect people here to teach you good shit you are screwed. Pro bettors dont share. If you want to learn ESPN, Yahoo sports, roto world, sportsbettingstats, atsdatabase.com, donbest.... will fit you better.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Both guys should have their hands broken so they can't type for some time.

Baskets mom gets nailed on the regular by Dikembe Mutumbo and battle earns a living oiling up old men at South Beach.

probettor1

If you get rids of the jerk, liars and charlatans in a forum who is going to post? I'm a jerk, but between a jerk and a charlatan jerks wins big time.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I don't need to learn so much as I come to sbr for discussion. I take offense to clowns who come here to play games like it is some kind of joke. Most of us take this seriously. If you wanna have fun and a laugh you can go to Chuck E Cheese. Sbr is supposed to be for Sports Betting review and forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

probettor1

I don't need to learn so much as I come to sbr for discussion. I take offense to clowns who come here to play games like it is some kind of joke. Most of us take this seriously. If you wanna have fun and a laugh you can go to Chuck E Cheese. Sbr is supposed to be for Sports Betting review and forum.
    Mikail handicappers charge over $50 dollars per day and all of them are losers, now you expect some guy here to help you win money?

probettor1

Is not gonna happen mikail. If you really want to make money this is not the place. 16 hours of handicapping a day will be a good start.

probettor1

Going to Chuck E Cheese will probably be wiser that coming here looking for winning picks.

probettor1

The best thing about this forum is the freedom of speech. This people will let you to shit on them before messing with that. You always can ignore mayhem like me.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

fight night

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

See based on a post like that I can see your educated. Why aren't you also annoyed by all the garbage posts/threads at sbr? Did you know not too long ago you could have a decent discussion about sports and gambling at sbr?
    Any yet everyone of your posts are posts bitching about the quality of posts on SBR thing that make ya' go hmmmmmmmmm. Bottom-line is if you don't like it and it bothers you as much as it does; leave.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Any yet everyone of your posts are posts bitching about the quality of posts on SBR thing that make ya' go hmmmmmmmmm. Bottom-line is if you don't like it and it bothers you as much as it does; leave.
    I'd much prefer is those who cause the problem would leave. Ya see I can still remember sbr when it was a decent site. Before all the childish posting and trolling.

12 Last