downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I doubt Dudley is the same person as those other guys. Dudley has the ability to be entertaining, the other guys just make the same I bet xxx thousands and roll in money.

Dudley reverse jinx whatever are kinda dumb but some of his stuff can be funny.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh yeah don't get me wrong. Dudley I can take. He actually posts with substance and even posts winners from time to time while being funny. It's all the nonsense that is getting old. Those who are responsible know who they are.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mikail is right, only people giving him free winning picks should be allowed here. I wonder if Mikail could talk to Billy Walter into having his team posting here for him. Here is an offer: you do that and I leave the forum but If you cant get them to do so, then you go to see Dudleydawson, you read his T-shirt and follow instructions.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    Mikail is right, only people giving him free winning picks should be allowed here. I wonder if Mikail could talk to Billy Walter into having his team posting here for him. Here is an offer: you do that and I leave the forum but If you cant get them to do so, then you go to see Dudleydawson, you read his T-shirt and follow instructions.
    yeah cuz I said I only like people who "give me winning picks" right? You obviously have a problem reading or your just another of the many trolls here at sbr. Take your rubbish and try and pass it off on another cuz I ain't the one kid.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    yeah cuz I said I only like people who "give me winning picks" right? You obviously have a problem reading or your just another of the many trolls here at sbr. Take your rubbish and try and pass it off on another cuz I ain't the one kid.
    Your intentions are good. If you find one person willing to share with you the results of 8 hours of handicapping a day, let me know and I'll add 8 more. Dreams...

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I doubt Dudley is the same person as those other guys. Dudley has the ability to be entertaining, the other guys just make the same I bet xxx thousands and roll in money.

Dudley reverse jinx whatever are kinda dumb but some of his stuff can be funny.
    nah Dudley is all of them guys and Bateman too(ask da' stasher) I couldn't care less if someone were betting $10 a game of ten million, makes no difference. use SBR as a reference only and to help yourself if you need help collecting money from a book. that's it. who really cares who's who?

probettor1

nah Dudley is all of them guys and Bateman too(ask da' stasher) I couldn't care less if someone were betting $10 a game of ten million, makes no difference. use SBR as a reference only and to help yourself if you need help collecting money from a book. that's it. who really cares who's who?
    That is smartest thing said in this post. You see Mikail, the guy you hate is schooling you. If there is something good about this forum it is to help each other from charlatans and scammers. The fact that SBR allow any kind of comments and keep them overtime, even when they are against their interest make them one of the most reliable websites availables if not the most. You can not pay them to erase a bad review. Not in their policy.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep baskets .....way cooler than the other guy.

First 12