2 Kids
    Be Jealous
    2 Kids's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Ace_of_Spades ---- Needs To Be Dealt With By SBR

He has a racist avatar, and his slogan is hatred and racist. I am not Jewish but i don't condone racism. He may or may not be joking, but its not funny. Theres enough violence/hatred in the world lets not have it here. Thank you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive, and lemart5

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Find him in a thread and bury him. Don't run and tell.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep him.

he is a little bitch, but all you bastards want to fukking ban a guy at the drop of a hat. I mean, it's the fukking internet.

everybody has got to cry to mommy and gets butthurt. what the fukk ever happened to the world?

fukking parents suing other parents over bullying ....

as Clint Eastwood said, "this is pussy generation"

he is an aboriginal oyster, though

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

The jewish hate is not a big deal.

guys need to not take this stuff so seriously.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Ace of Spades is a great poster. I could care less what his feelings toward jews are. I know he hates that jew Fighting Illini, but I think his feelings toward illini mostly stem from illini being a drug addicted, uneducated trashy tool.....not from simply being a jew.

Hope this helps clear things up.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Ace of Spades is a great poster. I could care less what his feelings toward jews are. I know he hates that jew Fighting Illini, but I think his feelings toward illini mostly stem from illini being a drug addicted, uneducated trashy tool.....not from simply being a jew.

Hope this helps clear things up.
    Remind me to never get on your bad side

Name:  jon-jones-shogun-rua-ko-tko.gif
Views: 321
Size:  7.24 MB

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

[QUOTE=2 Kids;14117537]He has a racist avatar, and his slogan is hatred and racist. I am not Jewish but i don't condone racism. He may or may not be joking, but its not funny. Theres enough violence/hatred in the world lets not have it here. Thank you.[/QUOT

Jesus, 74 post and running to MODS already...Nice knowing pal. Best of luck on some other forum cause your about to be ran right off this one. Quit acting like one of your 2Kids

opie1988

[QUOTE=Extra Innings;14117941]Remind me to never get on your bad side

He's not on my "bad side", pal. Its nothing personal between him & I. Its simply that his severe drug addiction combined with his lack of almost any formal education simply makes it very hard for he & I to communicate with one another. Its really more of a caste issue than anything else. He's just way below me on all levels of the socio-economic scale.

Other than that I'm sure he's fine.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Stop being a little bitch.

2 Kids
    Be Jealous

okay so if someone was to come in here and start saying the "N" word, that would be okay. racism is something your taught, not born with. So if you feel its okay. i wont judge, jesus will.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ace of spades is an angry lil female.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Opie just takes his middle America white trash attitude on other posters because his kid has the down syndrome look and needs to feel better about himself. Zeta is a punk kid nothing more to that. All these anti Semitic Jesus loving idiots are hilarious.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

How can you love Jesus and be anti-semetic? Jesus was jewish, no?

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't like it? learn to change the settings:

Points Awarded:

Full Time Hobo gave blackbeSSt 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

2 Kids
    Be Jealous

i bet these guys wouldn't go to the city, walk up to a black guy, and say hes a "N" word. but on here they hide behind the keyboard and security of the internet. yet they talk trash about others, i wonder why are they so angry.

flyingillini

[QUOTE=opie1988;14118039]
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Remind me to never get on your bad side

He's not on my "bad side", pal. Its nothing personal between him & I. Its simply that his severe drug addiction combined with his lack of almost any formal education simply makes it very hard for he & I to communicate with one another. Its really more of a caste issue than anything else. He's just way below me on all levels of the socio-economic scale.

Other than that I'm sure he's fine.
    I have more education than 99% of the poster's on SBR. I will put money on that..I know EI is educated but education only gets you so far depending on what you want to do with your life. I am fortunate to have been brought up in a great family and blessed with opportunities that have given me a great life. I have much more "real life" things and business ventures going on that I actually care about , more about than some idiots on a forum. Opie and all the other anti semitic pricks will get what's coming to them, they all believe in Jesus and Jesus was a Jew, but Jesus never existed in my eyes.... It's time to bust out the plate of yayo and get my day started.....Can't wait your kids to grow up and get nailed by all the brotha's and become crack addicted whores....It's what I strive for in my life is to see this happen.. Baruch HaShem!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lemart5

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Kids View Post
    i bet these guys wouldn't go to the city, walk up to a black guy, and say hes a "N" word. but on here they hide behind the keyboard and security of the internet. yet they talk trash about others, i wonder why are they so angry.
    People are pussies in general... I live a real life and am out there... 99% of the population are complete pussies in general.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    How can you love Jesus and be anti-semetic? Jesus was jewish, no?
    Killa Trigga Tracer, Jesus is my hero and my savior! AOL Chat Rooms - JewsforJesus was classic back in the day!

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Opie just takes his middle America white trash attitude on other posters because his kid has the down syndrome look and needs to feel better about himself. Zeta is a punk kid nothing more to that. All these anti Semitic Jesus loving idiots are hilarious.
    Look.....we all realize you will never have true chance to procreate due to the fact that you look exactly like Ron Howard's little brother. No one blames you for that, pal. It's not your fault.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

okay so if someone was to come in here and start saying the "N" word, that would be okay. racism is something your taught, not born with. So if you feel its okay. i wont judge, jesus will.
    Well we know 2kids isnt a ghost he has no clue of the racist history of sbr

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus? You mean Allah right?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love a good jew joke.

they always crack me up.
    Points Awarded:

cant call it gave ngates815 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988

[QUOTE=flyingillini;14119109]

I have more education than 99% of the poster's on SBR. I will put money on that..I know EI is educated but education only gets you so far depending on what you want to do with your life. I am fortunate to have been brought up in a great family and blessed with opportunities that have given me a great life. I have much more "real life" things and business ventures going on that I actually care about , more about than some idiots on a forum. Opie and all the other anti semitic pricks will get what's coming to them, they all believe in Jesus and Jesus was a Jew, but Jesus never existed in my eyes.... It's time to bust out the plate of yayo and get my day started.....Can't wait your kids to grow up and get nailed by all the brotha's and become crack addicted whores....It's what I strive for in my life is to see this happen.. Baruch HaShem!
    You consider yourself educated?

That's priceless!

Look, pal.....your degree from the Bartending Academy doesn't really count.

Good luck though! I bet you can make a hell of a Cosmopolitain!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

Look.....we all realize you will never have true chance to procreate due to the fact that you look exactly like Ron Howard's little brother. No one blames you for that, pal. It's not your fault.
    You actually have no idea what you are talking about, I have three children, none with the traits of down syndrome or MR like yours.

opie1988

You actually have no idea what you are talking about, I have three children, none with the traits of down syndrome or MR like yours.
    Poor crack babies. What a shame. Did the chic actually have sex with you without being blindfolded?

Yikes!!

Good for her! She must have some balls.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

[QUOTE=opie1988;14119179]

You consider yourself educated?

That's priceless!

Look, pal.....your degree from the Bartending Academy doesn't really count.

Good luck though! I bet you can make a hell of a Cosmopolitain!!
    Just ignorance, 13 years of formal education three degree's..

flyingillini

Poor crack babies. What a shame. Did the chic actually have sex with you without being blindfolded?

Yikes!!

Good for her! She must have some balls.
    Does your wife still go to counseling from the time she was hit in the head and banged by all the brotha's and other Texas white trash... are you sure your Down Syndrome girl is actually yours?

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Starting threads just brings more attention to yourself being a btch.
    Just report it and be done with it.
    This whole get everyone on my side thing just comes off as you being an attention whore.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am Jewish and not offended by Acer
    I get called names everyday and enjoy it

The Temple taught me this.............."Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me"

Jews are earners and stick together, a very difficult group to beat at professional occupations
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

opie1988

Does your wife still go to counseling from the time she was hit in the head and banged by all the brotha's and other Texas white trash... are you sure your Down Syndrome girl is actually yours?
    See boys.....this is how you have to post when you're an uneducated, drug addicted bartender who pretends to be bigtime online.

Only simpleton dildos attack someone's wife and/or kids because they aren't sharp enough to verbally compete with other posters. That's what drugs (and being born resembling a hobbit) will do to your self-esteem and brain!

Take lessons from this, guys.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

guys interweb fight all the time here, entertaining but draining sometimes, keep at it.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Eating popcorn emoticon

Since these fukkin prikks that run this site still havent enabled smilies while mobile posting

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am Jewish and not offended by Acer
    I get called names everyday and enjoy it

The Temple taught me this.............."Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me"

Jews are earners and stick together, a very difficult group to beat at professional occupations

It's all uneducated ignorance JJ. All the Anti-Semitism in this world is just what they have been brainwashed and people just don't know any better. It's not their fault they are ignorant as hell...It's why I choose to only do business with other Jews, have Jewish Doctor's, Lawyers.....JJ, lots of these anti-semitic pricks are just trash, they can't help themselves... JJ, the funny thing is they all believe in Jesus which was the biggest pussy to ever exist but I don't believe he ever even existed to begin with.. They all believe in him and they say he was a Jew himself... people are weak-minded and want something to believe in, it gives them hope I guess who knows???I will never get it... anytime I see Jesus it makes me wanna puke.. JJ, this new hyna I am dating, I told her the cross around her neck has to go, no way I can look down on that when we bang or even just be out together... she doesn't wear it anymore...JJ, Jesus is the biggest scam in this world..

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Points Awarded:

ncat12 gave blackbeSSt 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flyingillini

See boys.....this is how you have to post when you're an uneducated, drug addicted bartender who pretends to be bigtime online.

Only simpleton dildos attack someone's wife and/or kids because they aren't sharp enough to verbally compete with other posters. That's what drugs (and being born resembling a hobbit) will do to your self-esteem and brain!

Take lessons from this, guys.
    I am not attacking anyone, I just don't like you and you will be dealt with one day,bottom line... You are pure American Texas Trash....you know not one thing about me or my family, just what people read on here and what others have told you... only if you knew....which is just the internet...you wouldn't last one day in my shoes out here.... that's right you have to take your wife to therapy each day and deal with a MR child, I feel for you, I really do..

1234 Last