stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

When is the last time you received a bowjob?

This morning for me. I'm running on about a 2 per day cycle. It really makes life feel so much better.

How about you?

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

About 3 a week, but they aren't bowjobs. In fact, I have no idea what a bowjob even is.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

last night for the first time in 3 weeks

feel recharged

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I remember every blowjob I've ever gotten (....and trust me, its been plenty).

Stevie.....do you remember your 1st blowjob? I bet you do.

Let me ask you this.......How long did it take for the guy to come?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I will give Steve's a bowjob for this thread title

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

bowtie!!!!!

used to get 2-3 a week until I started hanging out with you lame non people...

now I don't get any on days I post.....

see the power you have over me!

SBR gives better head than Big Al!!!

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

itsbeen 7 years now

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

A beast does not pay attention to such matters

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I do, Meredith from NJ when I was 16. She was pretty good at that.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

It was winter. The Steelers were driving for the game winning TD.

'bouts 2.5 months ago. She's been out of town since mid Dec, I'm saving my jizz for her. Gonna mess her up when she returns next week

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

instead of talking about when the last time we got one...how about the best ones?

for me it was during NBA finals vs celtics. GF got bored so she just took my pants off n went to work. told me not to mind her, just keep watching the game since I'm a big laker fan. was a relaxing experience.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

93% of this board hasnt touched a boob.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm married

need I say more? Most of you single guys are probally interpreting this wrong...lol

but married guys no wtf I'm saying.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    itsbeen 7 years now
    your avatar

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Stevek are you talking about givin one or getting one.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by stuntin909 View Post
    instead of talking about when the last time we got one...how about the best ones?

for me it was during NBA finals vs celtics. GF got bored so she just took my pants off n went to work. told me not to mind her, just keep watching the game since I'm a big laker fan. was a relaxing experience.
    The last time I got a bj was about 3 weeks ago.

The best one I ever got was when this chick went deep throat on me. Never has a blowjob felt better than when the chick was licking my balls with my johnson down her throat!

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blowbjobs feel the best when your dick is still limpWhen fully erect its hard to feel anything half the time

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 days ago. Pretty damn good too, during the bulls/magic game.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

asian rub and tug two days ago with a condom on. Didn't even know it was that type of place. I just was sore from hockey and stoned and saw the massage neon lights and went for it. When she offered this is what came to mind.... She was pretty cute for 50 years old and after teasing my butthole with her hands for the last 30 minutes I couldn't say no to a happy ending. I should've just taken the hand job for 40 less though. After all that teasing I don't think I lasted more than 90 seconds. I started to think of my old lard lass high school history teacher naked in an attempt to delay the eruption and even tried to tighten my cheeks together and hope i could find some hidden muscle to stop it. No such luck. Next time I'll jerk off 4 times before I go there and make her work for that last few drops of semen I have left.
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave TheMetsSuck 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

YESTERDAY

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    asian rub and tug two days ago with a condom on. Didn't even know it was that type of place. I just was sore from hockey and stoned and saw the massage neon lights and went for it. When she offered this is what came to mind.... She was pretty cute for 50 years old and after teasing my butthole with her hands for the last 30 minutes I couldn't say no to a happy ending. I should've just taken the hand job for 40 less though. After all that teasing I don't think I lasted more than 90 seconds. I started to think of my old lard lass high school history teacher naked in an attempt to delay the eruption and even tried to tighten my cheeks together and hope i could find some hidden muscle to stop it. No such luck. Next time I'll jerk off 4 times before I go there and make her work for that last few drops of semen I have left.
    wow well done sir!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5362

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Dammit Opie steals my lines again! I'm just jealous I didn't think of it first...but I would've, mark my words!

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RawBillyIce View Post
    I'm married

need I say more? Most of you single guys are probally interpreting this wrong...lol

but married guys no wtf I'm saying.
    a to the fukkin men. throw 2 kids in the mix and see how that works out for ya

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Last night the wife and I took the kids to buffalo wild wings for dinner. Watched Kyrie and the Cavs beat up on the Rockets. I reminded my wife that the last time we were at bw3 we came home and she gave me a memorable bj. I Told her we should make this bw3/bj thing a tradtion and she was kinda horny so she was pretty upbeat about it. We were in one of the big booths together, kids on one side, and us on the other. She was rubbing inside of my leg a lot and very touchy, so I had a semi practically the whole time. I was very confident the night would end well for me, but being married, you just never know.

So we get home and put the kids to bed. I go take a shower and am thinking about nothing but getting a hummer... thought has not left my mind at this point for over 2 hours now. So I get a fresh shave going down there because I know she prefers it and gets more into it... also feels much better for me too. So finally I am done and go down stairs where she is sipping some wine and working on my sons art project that was due today (little shit)... I show her my fresh shave and she shows a little interest but doesn't follow through with anything accept a "nice babe" and a quick kiss on my balls. She is eager to finish this art project for my kid because it's getting late and she wants to relax. While she is finishing the art project I am giving her a back rub and pressing my dong on her back... I am so fukin horny and want a bj so bad right now it's killing me. So she finally finishes and I say hey babe, how bout a bj... her reply was "can't we just have sex".... I could tell if I pressed the issue I would be left for broke so I said, "yeah babe, that'll work for me" (deep down was truly disappointed, her bj's are priceless). So we go up to bed and I'm expecting to have a decent session of love making. She, on the other hand, decided I was going to get the best blow job she had to offer. As soon as she got on top of me I knew it was on and my sex boner grew about another inch into a blow job boner and my load immediately double in size. The end result of this was me telling her that every bj she gives me is better than the last and her telling me she loves sucking my rooster. I say I love you and sleep well... she says I love you too and I go into a deep sleep with a feeling as close to bliss as there could be. I will say this, my marriage has never lacked in the sex department... and I am very thankful, because I have sickness for it. I am a sick horny fuk and she love it. I am lucky in this regard. This buds for you STEEEEEEEEVAY!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave zam77 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Last night the wife and I took the kids to buffalo wild wings for dinner. Watched Kyrie and the Cavs beat up on the Rockets. I reminded my wife that the last time we were at bw3 we came home and she gave me a memorable bj. I Told her we should make this bw3/bj thing a tradtion and she was kinda horny so she was pretty upbeat about it. We were in one of the big booths together, kids on one side, and us on the other. She was rubbing inside of my leg a lot and very touchy, so I had a semi practically the whole time. I was very confident the night would end well for me, but being married, you just never know.

So we get home and put the kids to bed. I go take a shower and am thinking about nothing but getting a hummer... thought has not left my mind at this point for over 2 hours now. So I get a fresh shave going down there because I know she prefers it and gets more into it... also feels much better for me too. So finally I am done and go down stairs where she is sipping some wine and working on my sons art project that was due today (little shit)... I show her my fresh shave and she shows a little interest but doesn't follow through with anything accept a "nice babe" and a quick kiss on my balls. She is eager to finish this art project for my kid because it's getting late and she wants to relax. While she is finishing the art project I am giving her a back rub and pressing my dong on her back... I am so fukin horny and want a bj so bad right now it's killing me. So she finally finishes and I say hey babe, how bout a bj... her reply was "can't we just have sex".... I could tell if I pressed the issue I would be left for broke so I said, "yeah babe, that'll work for me" (deep down was truly disappointed, her bj's are priceless). So we go up to bed and I'm expecting to have a decent session of love making. She, on the other hand, decided I was going to get the best blow job she had to offer. As soon as she got on top of me I knew it was on and my sex boner grew about another inch into a blow job boner and my load immediately double in size. The end result of this was me telling her that every bj she gives me is better than the last and her telling me she loves sucking my rooster. I say I love you and sleep well... she says I love you too and I go into a deep sleep with a feeling as close to bliss as there could be. I will say this, my marriage has never lacked in the sex department... and I am very thankful, because I have sickness for it. I am a sick horny fuk and she love it. I am lucky in this regard. This buds for you STEEEEEEEEVAY!

Well played ZAMAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY a couple good points

1) Unless you are a famous rap artist or something and surrounded by groupies pushing the issue will get you burned. Mention it once and focus on her having a good time. Set the mood.

2) Shaving confirmed +ev doesn't matter who. If a woman is saying she doesn't care trust me they all do get that shit done.

Very well played sir!

freelife1
    freelife1's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodog becky- 3+ months