Wat is this thread?

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

were dinosaurs real?.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

as a catholic, why do i have to donate money every week to be accepted as a faith leader in my community?

as a catholic, why does my church reject gays when some gays are our family members ? surely the church must recognize that parishoners will eventually choose family over the church, right?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't it unfair and inhuman that Jesus had to pay for our sins. Also if God had a Son, who would take upon Himself the curse of all sinners and be put on the Cross as an accursed, then there is no reason why it should not have been mentioned in the Torah and the Jewish Scriptures.
    Isn't it common knowledge among many christian scholars that the Bible has been changed and that Catholics added additional books. Many people including Muslims and even Jews don't believe or accept that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and therefore our Lord and Savior and that don't believe that He died on the Cross. How do catholics claim to teach the way of Jesus when in fact it is there own words which state that catholicism rules change by rule of man. Mainly Pope's, Bishops etc?

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

is this a trap?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Are you also known as illini?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Do you eat Ritz or Saltines when the Priest gives you the cracker? The Ash they Priest puts on you for Ash Wednesday does it come from Kingsford Charcoal?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Do you think Priests should or eventually will be able to be married?

Do you Pray to Mary?

have any good awkward/funny confession experiences with Priests to relate to us here?

Can you indulge in the thing you gave up for Lent on Sundays?

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who will win the Superbowl in 2013?

nah, too far into the future.... who will win the World series this year?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Do you eat Ritz or Saltines when the Priest gives you the cracker? The Ash they Priest puts on you for Ash Wednesday does it come from Kingsford Charcoal?

I think those ashes come from the burnt palms from the year before's palm sunday....... and maybe a few altar boys that are talking too much about past experiences with Priests... thrown in for good measure

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why did you start this thread?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

4 nuns are waiting to go to confession... They had just been to a male strip club and feel guilty and need to confess.

Sister Mary Agnes goes first and confesses to the priest that she looked upon the nakkedness of a man and gazed at his penis.
    The Priest makes her say 5 Hail Mary's and she must rinse her eyes out with holy water.

Sister Mary Cecelia goes next and confesses that she touched the Penis of a man with her pointer finger.
    The Priest has her say 10 Hail Mary's and she must dip her finger in the holy water for 1 min.

Just then Sister Sally and Sister Mary Martha get into a shoving match in line, and the whole church over hears.

"Let me in front of of you Sister Sally, I don't want to be gargling that Holy water after you get done Swishing your Ass around in it"

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you take it up the rear?

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Why did you make a stupid thread like this and then go away?

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Why do you believe that you must go through Jesus to get to God? Why do you believe that you are not connected to God and thereby must search for him or her in the first place? Do you not know that you are connected to the whole which is one thereby making you God?

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I come from a long line of devout Catholics but I did an exit stage right when right after high school I saw what hypocrites they were.Take the two latest examples.Notre Dame welcomed and honored Obama who is the abortioin king to receive an award and give a speech.If Rudy the football player would have stolen a jock he would have still been saying the rosary.

Then take this Susan Boyle lookalike Sandra Fluke who is theeeeee contraception queen.Yup,once again a Catholic.

So Catholics in name only seem to be praised and tollerated by the church much the same way Ted Kennedy and John Kerry were allowed to receive communion when they were right up there with Obama as the biggest baby exterminators that ever walked the earth.Can you imagine the weight Ted Kennedy has taken off lately in that perpetual 120 heat he's in stoking those blast furnaces.And there will be no adult liquid refreshments and groupies for eternity either.The devil despises rivals and impersonators.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Where does JJ come up with this shit?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Christianity is a plagiarism of Egyptian mythology. If you do research you'll see Jesus is really a mythological hybrid that never was real.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Do you cradle the bible like a newborn?

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Notre Dame is more liberal than catholic nowdays.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Does it offend you that I am your lord?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Jesus! when you coming back bro? what you been doin in your spare time in Tebow's off season?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

If Jesus comes to you would you do some yack with him? I would love to snort some with Christ right off the bible... I want to heat up the spoon for my carga with jesus holding the lighter. I want Jesus to put the salt on the saltine crackers for me that my Priest gives me.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

how to fast during this lent, i mean what rules set in to place specifically the time to eat and what type of food can be eaten?

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    as a catholic, why do i have to donate money every week to be accepted as a faith leader in my community?
    i think its voluntary isnt it? never donated to church everytime i attend.