sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Same chin and jaw

I think it's the same girl

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

unless she got a nose job in the 2nd pic and chin implants in the 3rd

nose in the 3rd pic is slanted straight... nose in the 2nd is tilted in a bit on the bridge with a slight upturn on the tip

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

They are all good looking though

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

first one looks like shari.

hawt

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    first one looks like shari.

hawt
    No one beats Shari

The 3rd pic just freaks me out a bit. Like... ugh. Like this chick sent me a series of photos... but how can you go hot to looking BLAH?!?!? Plus, it looks like she aged or something??? Like... really aged.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

you have about 80 percent chance on the first and second being the same , the third girl has at the best 0 percent chance.first to second the parts in a different location, thats a big factor , your part never changes hers did. 2 girl to third girl they look nothing alike . the second girl the parts on the other side of head and the texture and length is way different

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

nose in the 3rd pic is slanted straight... nose in the 2nd is tilted in a bit on the bridge with a slight upturn on the tip
    shari im still waiting to hear from you

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

This is exactly what i was going to say. The chin is way different in the 3rd.

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Tits also look to be different sizes in 1st and 3rd

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

^

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Same girl. She just failed to mention the pictures were taken over a 20-year span.

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Same girl. She just failed to mention the pictures were taken over a 20-year span.
    They didn't make those jeans/shirt 20 years ago in the first pic. Unless you are saying that she has gotten better with age.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

....Money, another POF girl(s)?

sickler
    Facade 101

Identical chin. Nose looks different because of angles.

Adamho
    Adamho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Age is different ornot the same girl in pic 3.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are the same girl but the first 2 pics are old.

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st and 2nd are the same. 3rd one is either her mother or sister.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. Or this girl has done some serious blow.

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    ....Money, another POF girl(s)?
    One of the many... but for some reason... they are all trash on that site. Like... they all have major issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalibongo View Post
    1st and 2nd are the same. 3rd one is either her mother or sister.
    That could be possible as well. Then she sends me this link on how her personality is?!?!? I'm like WTF????? Let me see if I can post it.

TheMoneyShot

From Her Profile:

Lets touch basis!!
    Hmmmm..... so what I am looking for.... A deep spiritually, mentally, physically and sensual relationship that an average person can only imagine or possibly dream of. I am unique in my desires.

So the basics of me... I enjoy the little things of life, and willing to try new things. I have learned to live my life to the fullest and appreciate what I have. There is alot of meaning behind who I am, my strengths, weaknesses, and beliefs. You just have to be willing enough to take that chance to get to know me. Talk to me, look into my eyes (the key to my soul). You don't have to understand me or agree with what I say. I don't espect no one to, because I am me and that is what makes me unique.

I stand by my beliefs fully as I hope you do as well. When I say beliefs I am not directing that towards God, though I was born and raised a catholic. I am refering to my perception on how a relationship should be and what is unacceptable. I am not the type to let a man walk all over me. I have a personality and feelings too. My beliefs have held me back from marriage... my choice. I will not marry anyone if there is problems in a relationship. Marriage won't change anyone. I would love to be married, but with the right person. The wait is worth it. The longer I am single, the more clearer things come to me on who I am and what I dream of.

I am strong hearted, and enjoyable to be around. Most people would say i am a people person, some say I am a loner. Well, maybe I am just both, lol. I don't care to keep many friends. Its not a popularity contest. What matters most are the few real true friends a person can have.

I have been told I can pull off any look and still look just as comfortable. As well as I know how to present myself in the proper manner for occasions. Don't be amazed to see me at a bar and hear me burp..... on most instances I am not there to impress any one, just there to enjoy myself. I have earned the nickname 'chameleon' cause I am comfortable wearing almost anything.

"To love means to open ourselves to the negative as well as the positive - to grief, sorrow, and disappointment as well as to joy, fulfillment, and an intensity of consciousness we did not know was possible before." -- Rollo May

Ideal Person:

I came to the conclusion that I would like a guy that is someone who has his priorities straight, focused, driven, clean, respectful, family/relationship oriented, wonderful with children, ambitious, fun, has goals, and etc.

An ideal relationship to me has communication, compromising, trust, loyalty, caring, friendship, understanding, the acceptance of the bad as well as the good traits of eachother. The abilty to set our differences aside and grow together.

Things I will NOT put up with. A man that loves/respects me and wants to be with me will have no problem not doing any of these.......

1. No one can/will make me raise a hand to my children. That is my choice. Give me a choice and I will choose my children!!

2. Call me a specific couple of names to my face or to my children... You will be lucky if I don't slap you before I walk out the door with a smile on my face.

3. If I feel like I have to hide things or lie to you.... I know it will not work. Thats not what I am looking for.

4. Controlling behavior..... neither of us own eachother. We are together on free will. Don't abuse that!

5. Don't demean the things i like or prefer. Love and respect my differences!

6. Don't pressure, nag, beg, and torment me into changing. Love me for me!

What matters to me:

1. What is on the inside as well as physical attraction.

2. Your past! Everyone says the past is the past, but it is who you are and I want to know all of you.... not just the present.

3. Relate authentically. Being in the relationship and not who is right and wrong all the time.

4. Compromise! But I will not accept anything unthinkable or against my beliefs out of fear.

5. Your attitudes and behavior in the world exhilarate and inspire me.

6. Lift eachother up rather than hold eachother down.

How I see it, if you can't be open minded then you are not happy or proud of who you are as a person and care to much of what people think of you. Everyone has a past, present and future. Why live in fear of people finding out about any part of your life. If someone doesn't like something..... well, it is their loss not mine. They just showed me their true colors. I want a guy that can except all of me. Not because I may be pretty or have something between my legs. I want love. Not a fairy tale nor a lie, but something real. Something that everyone dreams of though no one takes time to fully know what they want. They think they know what they want and jump into a marriage... and later get divorce or stay in a unhappy/unhealthy marriage. I will never beable to marry a guy if I don't feel as if he grasped me in his arms, heart and soul..... and I have done the same with him. I don't want to live in fear of telling my man the truth. I don't want to feel as if I have to hide something. To me that isn't a relationship. Everyone looks for their best friend..... though no one really realizes a best friend won't make you fear telling the truth nor make you feel like you have to hide things. They are always there with their arms open, open mind, love, friendship, care, trust, and etc. Without truth in a relationship..... you don't have a relationship. Lol, and here I am rambling on.

Please take into consideration...... I may have mentioned marriage a lot threw this, though marriage is one of my dreams and where I hope to be at one day soon. Yet I don't espect you to come in and sweep me off my feet. I am a very rational and realistic thinker.

Bottome line..... If you can't give/offer yourself to me, I mean actually be in a relationship with me..... Then don't even think about wasting my time. I do enjoy space, but if you can't make time for a relationship then go find yourself a girl that doesn't know what she wants.

TheMoneyShot

Sweet jesus... I just found out that the first 2 pictures are from 2008. Why would you send someone pictures from 4 years ago???

TheMoneyShot

What 4 years can do to a woman.... woah. She was a good looking chick back then.

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

same girl, looks better if she doesnt smile though.

sickler
    Facade 101

dodger33
    Kershnasty

1. Her new haircut is horrible
    2. She gained 15-20 pounds
    3. Maybe had a kid
    4. Fuk it, pound away

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

does she really think a dude is gonna read all that?

hopefully she doesn't google a passage from her profile...she'd be horrified to see this thread lmao

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9799

The phrase 'ridden hard, put away wet' comes to mind

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I would do all 3 but especially the one in the middle

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I don't know how you do it, TMS, but keep doing work bud!

dodger33
    Kershnasty

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I don't know how you do it, TMS, but keep doing work bud!
    I hear he is hung like a pepsi can.

sickler
    Facade 101

Same chick but the only pic that gets a rise outta me is the first one. I'd **** the shit outta that

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take one for the team money. At least it wasn't a bait and switch.

Tags
    Tags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

All 3 are the same as the rest of the woemn in the world,,,,,,all Cnuts.

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

She's pretty hot in all those pics so I'd bang her no problem but her profile is a different story. Kind of makes her sound like a bitch and kind of needy plus she has a kid.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    1. Her new haircut is horrible
    2. She gained 15-20 pounds
    3. Maybe had a kid
    4. Fuk it, pound away

You can tell it's the same girl in the first and last picture from the way she poses exactly the same with her face tilted. Only the hair really changed and of course the weight gain.