MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    I have a very addictive personality. I quit dipping a month ago after 7 years. I used to drink daily and know I only drink socially once or twice a week. Lately its the benzos though. I was prescribed them for anxiety and they help out a ton, especially when I'm having trouble sleeping. I've only been on them for like 8 months and my tolerance has skyrocketed. I used to take like .5 ** of xanax and feel full effects. Now I am taking 4mg. I'm gonna try and get out of this soon before its too late. I think i'm a gambler for life though

watch out with the benzos , especially the xanax....its a phucked up drug, currently the most addictive and prescribed drug on the market. I was on futbols and xanbars(the harder to get 2mg bars) for over 7 years and finally kicked it the last two years....one of the most if not THE hardest experience ever(much harder than kicking cigarettes or any other street drug including coke/heroine/meth in my opinion). there's a lot of unknown side effects about xanax that UPJOHN pharmacueticals(creator of xanax) failed to admit including newfound reports that it can actually physically/biologically alter the brain.

Most people that I know on xanax for more than five years eventually go cuckoo resulting in some serious straight jacket type medications....not trying to preach but I would try to taper off it if possible bro.
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 03-14-12 at 05:52 AM.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Great thread, guys. Of course I'm right there with most of you. I'm not sure if I could go back and change, if I would.

First 12