wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

crime tip of the day; before robbing bank post your plan on facebook

Robber who bragged on Facebook about bank heists (even BEFORE he committed them) admits crimes in court

By LEE MORAN
    Last updated at 3:39 PM on 7th March 2012

A prolific robber was caught after he was found boasting about his heists on Facebook - before he had even committed them.Jesse Hippolite, 24, posted 'I Gotta Get that $$$$$ Man!!!!' on the social networking site just 45 minutes before he terrorised a Chase branch in Brooklyn, New York, last July.The dopey delinquent also wrote 'crime pays my bills' and 'I wanna promote a heist... who wid it?' - as well as appearing in three photographs where he posed with wads of $100 bills.

Get money: Jesse Hippolite, a prolific robber who called himself Willie Sutton Jr on Facebook, posing with $100 bills

Incriminating: Jesse Hippolite posted this message on Facebook just 45 minutes before he raided a bank

And he ranted: 'What If We All Got Fed Up With This Recession And Started Running Inside Every F****** Bank To Give Us The Money That Belong To Us???'Police detained him when, after another heist, a bank employee noted the license plate number of the car he used - which had been borrowed from a friend.
    More...

Using the FBI and NYPD's license plate reader camera system to determine where it had been stopped in the previous weeks, they found it had been near 19 banks that had been robbed.They then checked his page on the social networking site.

Show off: Hippolite has been told he could face up to 60 years in prison

Foolish: Jesse Hippolite posted this message on Facebook, asking who would want to join him on a heist

Hippolite, who changed his Facebook name to bandit Willie Sutton Jr in honour of his idol who would disguise himself when robbing, pleaded guilty yesterday to three bank robberies.An additional 16 heists are being taken into account and he faces up to 60 years in prison.'I'm not saying that's going to happen, but it's a potential consequence,' Brooklyn Federal Judge Roslynn Mauskopf warned him.Willie Sutton was more shrewd than Hippolite though, as he used several inventive disguises to rob banks from the 1920s to 1950s.
    Not for much longer! It did not take police too long to figure out that Hippolite was their man

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1obY6uo1T

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, thank you MLK

and what is with these stupid kids for the last 25 years doing this finger cracking shit?

it looks stupid, has always looked stupid and always will look stupid

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    lol, thank you MLK
    Seriously though, wow!!!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

This guy is terribly single. The things some will do to get some p*ssy.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i am too old to understand the desire to post this on fb

is it to get attention from e-people ?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep, you can thank MLK directly.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180