hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Paco and Kerry you priks just forced me to get back into temple run. I am well and truly humbled
    Points Awarded:

paco gave hawley 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

in regards to the OP - no. If he got arrested, good.
    Props to the woman for taking a wussy ass jab to the FACE and not flinching.
    Hope that guy got picked off by the cops. What a coward.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Wow. Too bad those kids need new parents. Neither appears fit.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    classic liberal scum

did he vote for obama?

no +3500
    yes -4500
    a repub gave you points for this..

Do they not see the sarcasm.

And I'm glad more animals are getting filmed doing this shit.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    classic liberal scum

did he vote for obama?

no +3500
    yes -4500
    You are a joke. Stop listening to so much talk radio.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Paco and Kerry you priks just forced me to get back into temple run. I am well and truly humbled
    Game is a good time killer. I like buying the angel wings and playing them over and over again, thats how I got the 16 mil. Sucks that you can only die once with them though.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I don't hit my girl. But I had to choke that bitch on a few occasions. Can't just say anything out of your mouth to tracer. Afterward she usually admits that she was out of line with her mouth. Woman is not supposed to talk to man, certain ways
    This...If ur woman is gonna act like a dog whos been taken off its chain then a gentle reminder as to whos the boss is required. That is, if ur a guy whos into a chick with issues cos thats the ONLY type of woman ive come across who hits 1st...

Spousal abuse from either side is never acceptable and if ur in a rship where this occurs then time to re-examine what u want out of life..

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    This...If ur woman is gonna act like a dog whos been taken off its chain then a gentle reminder as to whos the boss is required. That is, if ur a guy whos into a chick with issues cos thats the ONLY type of woman ive come across who hits 1st...

Spousal abuse from either side is never acceptable and if ur in a rship where this occurs then time to re-examine what u want out of life..
    Choking her is a gentle reminder???

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    a repub gave you points for this..

Do they not see the sarcasm.

And I'm glad more animals are getting filmed doing this shit.
    Really Mayan......you need to slow down with the incessant racial stuff. You are better than that pal.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Really Mayan......you need to slow down with the incessant racial stuff. You are better than that pal.

William what are you talking about?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Disagree that a woman is above getting smacked around. Feel like many on here are being a little too chivalrous. Girl takes a couple of swings at the guy when he's about to hit her where it hurts (taking his big screen tv back), and then moans, "I can't believe you hit me!". Are you kidding me? Probably will piss off some guys I respect on here but I feel it's the truth.

Chris Rock said it, there is nothing more obnoxious than a woman who knows she isn't getting hit. Women say things to men all day every day that would cause an instabrawl if it was a man saying it to a man. Bottom line, men could be violent but they shouldn't, women should respect that they could be but aren't. Of course there are many unprovoked abusers who should be shot, but I suspect this guy isn't in that category.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    My girlfriend is 50% Italian and has a temper. She hit me in the head with a directv remote in an argument and made me bleed and I still wasn't anywhere close to hitting her. This guy should go to jail but I bet she won't press charges.
    That is just the beginning. Come tell us another story of her in 3-6months

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Disagree that a woman is above getting smacked around. Feel like many on here are being a little too chivalrous. Girl takes a couple of swings at the guy when he's about to hit her where it hurts (taking his big screen tv back), and then moans, "I can't believe you hit me!". Are you kidding me? Probably will piss off some guys I respect on here but I feel it's the truth.

Chris Rock said it, there is nothing more obnoxious than a woman who knows she isn't getting hit. Women say things to men all day every day that would cause an instabrawl if it was a man saying it to a man. Bottom line, men could be violent but they shouldn't, women should respect that they could be but aren't. Of course there are many unprovoked abusers who should be shot, but I suspect this guy isn't in that category.
    At most if she takes a swing you grab her arms near the wrists and hold on 'till she calms down. You don't hit her.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Theres no reason no hit a woman unless she's about to stab/ shoot you or the bitch is twice your size.

But that fukkface was double her size..

Ill beat the shit outta that kid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mayan go get him

Like I said any fighting thread your ready to go

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

People want equality but not if it means women getting hit...

No equality in that.

William Walters

William what are you talking about?
    Kinger....was your "animals" reference not in relation to the whities calling others "animals" in various brutality videos over the last few months? Be honest Kinger.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kinger....was your "animals" reference not in relation to the whities calling others "animals" in various brutality videos over the last few months? Be honest Kinger.
    Racial and Ethnic trends: Black women and men suffer from the highest rates of domestic violence. "Black females experienced domestic violence at a rate 35% higher than that of white females, and about 22 times the rate of women of other races. Black males experienced domestic violence at a rate about 62% higher than that of white males and about 22 times the rate of men of other races." 16

Age trends: Domestic violence is most prominent among women aged 16 to 24. 16

Economic Trends: Poorer women experience significantly more domestic violence than higher income women. 16

Marital status: For both men and women, divorced or separated persons were subjected to the highest rates of intimate partner victimization, followed by never- married persons. 16

Reporting to police: The rates at which individuals report domestic violence to police vary along racial and gender lines. Hispanic and black women report domestic violence at the highest rate (approximately 65% to 67% of abuse is reported). For white females, only about 50% of the abuse is reported. 16

Looks like black women and hispanic women call the po' po' faster than white women. Strange.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

i thought all people doing this type of shit are animals??

Is it different now?

William Walters

I
    i thought all people doing this type of shit are animals??

Is it different now?
    SBR's very own Al Sharpton

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I

SBR's very own Al Sharpton

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Racial and Ethnic trends: Black women and men suffer from the highest rates of domestic violence. "Black females experienced domestic violence at a rate 35% higher than that of white females, and about 22 times the rate of women of other races. Black males experienced domestic violence at a rate about 62% higher than that of white males and about 22 times the rate of men of other races." 16

Age trends: Domestic violence is most prominent among women aged 16 to 24. 16

Economic Trends: Poorer women experience significantly more domestic violence than higher income women. 16

Marital status: For both men and women, divorced or separated persons were subjected to the highest rates of intimate partner victimization, followed by never- married persons. 16

Reporting to police: The rates at which individuals report domestic violence to police vary along racial and gender lines. Hispanic and black women report domestic violence at the highest rate (approximately 65% to 67% of abuse is reported). For white females, only about 50% of the abuse is reported. 16

Looks like black women and hispanic women call the po' po' faster than white women. Strange.
    We may slap our bitches now and again. But you white guys kill your wives and put them in a suitcase.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    We may slap our bitches now and again. But you white guys kill your wives and put them in a suitcase.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

A lot of us women are manipulative nutters. I even told Blondie about the time I kicked a guy in the nards in uni. However.. your kids are there. That's just not acceptable either way. If you're going to fight over PlayStation, fair enough. Don't hit her. If she hits you first, just call the cops. As soon as you hit her - and look at the size difference - your whole rationale for whatever is gone. You won't win that battle even if you were initially right because she got hit which I couldn't even imagine but the kids were there for any of it. None of us have the right to rob our kids of their innocence that way. Whether it's you hitting me or my hitting you. Fukk man, leave kids out of it.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

I would wonder why this is recorded. I think she set him up.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Racial crap always comes in, chris brown says hi.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

That guy is a pussy and a scumbag. Deserves to go to jail.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari is right.

Anyways, I've seen so many men get married who haven't the slightest clue about women (and they think they know shit) and they get completely owned and dominated in marriage. In a matter of a couple years they are the little bitch of their wife. Then they're boxed into a situation where (1) they're paying rent on the bitch [basically], (2) the wife is dominating them and (3) they hunker down and suffer for the sake of the kids.

O/c, the women know this and they push it for all it's worth. And that's often why you get these cases of John Doe putting Susie Doe in a barrel and dropping it into Lake Michigan.

The reality is that women cannot help themselves with this shit. It's somehow and for some reason in their nature to be this way. Why, who knows?

Anyways, this is why you set the rules and guidelines from the start with your woman. And YOU lead, not her. Women don't like to have make decisions (this is nature), they prefer to follow and be lead. They want their man to be the boss. Dog-faced equal vagina rights activists will babble on about equal rights, but women really don't want that. They want a man, a protector, a provider. A women's psychology is "Where are you taking me tonight, hun?" It's not "Where should we go?" or "What do you want to do?"

The problem with young men is they don't understand women and how their minds work. They start and get into the game from a logical perspective... but that is totally wrong. Women don't operate that way. So guys go straight away into marriage playing a game that women have hundreds of thousands of years playing... and if they don't know how women work, they are toast.

Tags
    Tags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

That girl was 80 pounds what a pussssy!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'd hit that girl......if you know what I mean

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

How long til one of those kids is in jail. Sad shit. Bad parents.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16267

I did not watch the video im a coward when it comes to these kind of videos.This guy really needs to be thrown in Jail and given a felony.In front of there two little babies awful.This guy like Chris Brown is just a piece of garbage that needs to be thrown away.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

You guys want to kick Sean Connery's ass?

What is getting lost in all of this is the part at the end where he drags her into the back where they both probably enjoy some great make up sex.
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 03-08-12 at 06:35 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Sean Connery - I use an open hand...

First 123