MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Attention Flying Illini

Jesus be with you

MendozaLine

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Orale Mendozaguey, you are going to surpass Bobby Martinez and Tommy C when it's all said and done.. You are a true hero and legend in the 619 scene.. When you come to Rincon they clear the waves for you, i have never seen anything like it... People on SBR have no clue who you are and what you represent in the So Cal surf scene. You have guaranteed banged more hyna's you met on the beach from your surfing than all of SBR combined. You are a true Icon Mendoza guey.... this is for you Mendozaguey... a real Santa Bruta banger Califas Sureno Vida 13 por vida

flyingillini

Some of the best lyrics ever right here!

flyingillini

A Santa Bruta legend right here.. Tommy Curren

flyingillini

Representing the 805, some of the best surf in the world, featuring Mendozaguey!

MendozaLine

May god bless you and your family Illini.

When I first met you, I could tell how much you loved Jesus Christ. He plays a very large role in your life.

People here don't realize how big you are in Santa Barbara. You have the market cornered and are a legend on state street.

Jesus be with you Illini. I am going to go watch Atlantic City Hookers on HBO

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post

When I first met you, I could tell how much you loved Jesus Christ. He plays a very large role in your life.

People here don't realize how big you are in Santa Barbara. You have the market cornered and are a legend on state street.

Mendozaguey, I just wish you would reveal yourself to the SBR community about your status in the Sur Califas surf scene.. You have the utmost respect from the Legends, Bobby Martinez, Kelly Slater, Tommy Curren, etc etc, you are second to none... Like I said, I used to go to Rincon when it was breaking early in the morning for years and when you used to pull up, you and your 619 tattooed buddies, Rincon regulars would get out of the ocean and post up on the beach and just watch you guys in awe, never seen anything like it.. not even in the 1980s, when I used to see Tommy Curren rip Rincon, it was unreal, I could only imagine what you are like in OC and SD....I lived my Santa Bruta life for 30 years brotha, now in 14 country... you need to come visit, you have an open invitation to come stay at my place, you will love it up here, right in Pacific Heights... you need to rip it up out here!!

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

flyingillini is a jew... just saying. do not trust him with your friendship.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post

Mendozaguey, many don't understand what Jesus Christ means to me, without Jesus Christ, I am nothing. He is the only reason, I get up each morning and do my thing... He is what makes me who I am as a person and a mature adult. Jesus Christ is the only thing that matters to me, Christ has changed my life and he is the only reason I am here now. I have devoted my life to Christ and I sleep with the Bible in my bed, I cradle it like a newborn each night... The bible and Christ are the only reason that life is worth living... May Jesus Christ Bless Rincon this weekend!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Orale Guey!

God bless illini and Mendoza!

Jon cheers

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

God Bless illini and Mendoza, and all who follow in the lords steps. LORD I am not worthy may his blessings give us strength.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    God Bless illini and Mendoza, and all who follow in the lords steps. LORD I am not worthy may his blessings give us strength.

May Jesus Christ Bless you Dominater....

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.