ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    But I am a woman I wanna know the reasons for everything

TTwarrior was found in bed with playersonly mother. They met on PlentyOfFish...Warrior told her that he lived at home with his mother and he was overweight. PO69's mother told warrior that she also had a son that lived at home and he was a fat fuk as well.

PO69 eventually walked in on warrior eating twinkies out of his fat mothers snatch...Warrior posted pictures 2 weeks ago of the time they spent together on fatpigsinbed.com PO69 has been angry ever since.

I masturbated once to the pictures on the website, I used my own vomit for lube. Fat people hate fat people for some reason.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

ok that's just nasty. Nevermind on the explanation I think I was better not asking

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

ok that's just nasty. Nevermind on the explanation I think I was better not asking

I didn't want to say it, but I figured you're a female on a gambling forum and you asked for it, so I thought you'd be able to handle it...I have pictures saved on my hard drive if you want pics. I can't post them here, I get in trouble.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I didn't want to say it, but I figured you're a female on a gambling forum and you asked for it, so I thought you'd be able to handle it...I have pictures saved on my hard drive if you want pics. I can't post them here, I get in trouble.
    Haha I have read a lot worse, but just had to work very hard to not have images in myhead while reading, and (I am going to regret this later) to refrain from asking how would the twinkie not get smashed inside? ( don't answer that!!!)

I think I can live without pics thank you though for offering, that was very sweet of you to be willing to share

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Haha I have read a lot worse, but just had to work very hard to not have images in myhead while reading, and (I am going to regret this later) to refrain from asking how would the twinkie not get smashed inside? ( don't answer that!!!)

I think I can live without pics thank you though for offering, that was very sweet of you to be willing to share

Luckily you wrote that, otherwise, I was about to go into an in-depth description on how it's possible.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

omg how did sbr not get rid of this clown sooner? 40 old man lives with mom lies about day to day things going on in his world.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Luckily you wrote that, otherwise, I was about to go into an in-depth description on how it's possible.
    Whew I was hesitant to open the thread to read your response for fear you answered anyhow...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

TIT$ getting busted for lying about the car

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    omg how did sbr not get rid of this clown sooner? 40 old man lives with mom lies about day to day things going on in his world.
    Fukkin lightbulb

First 123