Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is everyone in prison gay?

whenever i watch documentaries on prisons all they ever talk about is the rapes. like everyone gets raped. then they show footage of guys eating and working out and they all look as tough and straight as can be. like i just cant believe this huge dude benching 405lbs then goes into the shower and takes a big one doggy style, grunting and everything

but seriously on the prison yard of 100 dudes i couldnt point out a single guy that likes to fuk other guys , but the statistics show they all do, its like they all caught a virus that turns you gay

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

locked up on a&e is great

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Those guys are all animals. It's just sex to them.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

with all my experience with prison,I remember a guy Jerry would walk around with a new towel wrapped around his neck. at the time he had over 20 years in the can.They say he had first dibbs on the young kids . I noticed the black guys were trannys, where as the white guys tried to hide or were embarrassed, except for this x pro boxer called the chief, he claimed to be black and american indian, he had this tall young blonde kid that they claim was his lover, and the blonde kid acted like he was learning how to become a fighter , although everyone knew he was gay. never saw the rapes and all that shit ...p.s. there was a guard that was sucking the loolipop,he only lasted a few months.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

the solution for prisons is simple. you burn every fuckking one of them... alive

take out the trash

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Do people who are gay do crimes so they go to prison... because it's easy access for them?

sportsbetjunkie
    sportsbetjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I don't want to start a fight. I think I clicked on this to see what people are talking about in the off-topic forums. I'm not sure if I like some of what is said in this thread. I'm new here and I don't want to make trouble (and I'm not gay so it's not that lol). Also, I know this is an off-topic section, but is this really necessary? I guess just try to tone down the joking a little is all I'm saying.

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

People in there locked up for 10-12 years without sex probably don't care who they have sex with.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

rape isnt about being gay. its about power. rival gang members get intimidated out of messing with your crew if they've seen their own guys get assfucked and nearly beaten to death. its about power, punishment, humiliation. its how they keep people in line. and prevent ppl from snitching, stealing, trying to stab you, etc.

the consentual sex in prison is between sexually desperate ppl. its often the hispanics. those dudes act gay as shit in jail. outside of the hispanics there isnt much consentual sex.

the rape isnt about wanting sex.. it is about power and intimidation.

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna ******* commit a crime right now if everyone in prison's gay!

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    People in there locked up for 10-12 years without sex probably don't care who they have sex with.
    This is it. It's the people with longer sentences who end up engaging in gay sex. Doesn't matter if they've never had a gay thought before, life without possibility of parole means the only way your dick will be sucked is if a guy does it. Close your eyes and fantasize that a chick is doing it?

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

10% are openly gay, 60% don't consider it gay its considered institutional needs and the other 30% spank their monkeys non stop to smuggled in magazines or female staff