ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

Have you ever had to give cpr to anyone?

let's see what sick people here post and who the good guys are.

I had too about 15 min ago at wal mart and i was the only one that would do
    a damn thing about it.

Even heard one person say, well i guess that guy is dead. People even walking by the person, some even taking pics on there cell phone of the person. After the guy was alert , some dude made him sign some piece of paper. Not even sure what happened to the guy. But, i had to take action.

The guy is okay now

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes. 0/2

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

You just want to kiss a dude you fat homo.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yea your mom she was chokin on a fried chicken bone.. Got that shit out quit son

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Nice work Warrior.

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

TT, can you tell me the 3 things you check on the patient BEFORE you start chest compressions. If you can't, this story is completely made up cuz everyone who really knows CPR knows the 3 things

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    let's see what sick people here post and who the good guys are.

I had too about 15 min ago at wal mart and i was the only one that would do
    a damn thing about it.

Even heard one person say, well i guess that guy is dead. People even walking by the person, some even taking pics on there cell phone of the person. After the guy was alert , some dude made him sign some piece of paper. Not even sure what happened to the guy. But, i had to take action.

The guy is okay now
    it takes a special person to do what you did.

people that were taking the pics should all be put in jail.

Points Awarded:

ttwarrior1 gave BigDaddy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

ttwarrior1

sick sick people here at sbr, no wonder the world is the way it is. Just glad im one of the good guys.

Done cpr 3 times in the last 2 years and the hemlick or however u spell it twice.

ttwarrior1

samgurt, i havent' had cpr training in ten years, and no don't know and no i do not know if i did it right. Anyone can google results and post the 3 things, but i can't lie about it. No i don't know. Heart was pounding too hard and other people usually panick and need help even if they do know how.

If you mean call 911, no 911 wasnt' called, or at least i didnt. no they didn't respond to any voices, open airway, check breathing, what moron wouldnt do that. I believe 911 was called but cancelled after it was over

1st time was a grand seizure where the person turned blue and unconscious or seemed to be that way.
    2nd time was someone on tennis courts that just dropped
    3rd time , this time, was one of those seizures where the person is just froze. No idea what you call it. person simply looks dead. The person could of came through on there own. i simply do not know. All i know is they didnt' come through until i breathed in the mouth and did some chest compressions.

Just simply can't let anyone die without trying something

After thinking about it, i forgot, i did perform cpr about 12 years ago on a seizure victim which was scary as hell. Oh no, im a liar now, i said earlier ive only done it 3 times. Rolleyes

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    sick sick people here at sbr, no wonder the world is the way it is. Just glad im one of the good guys. Done cpr 3 times in the last 2 years and the hemlick or however u spell it twice.
    how many of those people survived, TT?

I do believe you btw, good work

ttwarrior1

all 3,

Ive never seen anyone die or dead unless at a funeral or on tv, and hopefully never will

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I saved the life of a big guy .passed out brought him back, me and my best friend were argueing who would do it , everyone was watching us ,one of us had to do it , we were getting paid to do that kind of stuff. lol