PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    well obviously

blacks commit violent crime at like ten times the rate of whites and black iq is one full standard deviation below whites

just try to not associate with them as much as possible
    I personally believe that black people are just as racist as white people, but I see a lot of comments about blacks in this thread that none of these guys would say to a group of blacks to their face.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

the blacks getting food stamps, welfare, and government housing aren't experiencing capitalism.
    Wrong...

This is the other side of capitalism which represents the majority of America,the only people that benefit from Capitalism are the ones who control it................

So unless you own a very successful business, you are on the wrong side of Capitalism, you just don't know it yet but you will when you lose your job to a cheaper source...............

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know what capitalism is? Getting fu*ked!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I personally believe that black people are just as racist as white people, but I see a lot of comments about blacks in this thread that none of these guys would say to a group of blacks to their face.
    The reality is that they are 10x more than whites. The fact that you don't know this shows how much you know about black people.

Anyways, great thread. Thread of the year. Thread of the century. Love it.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    The reality is that they are 10x more than whites. The fact that you don't know this shows how much you know about black people.

Anyways, great thread. Thread of the year. Thread of the century. Love it.

Shut up cracker.

baskets

yawn.

so you don't have any experience with black people... and now you're a grad student at U of Chicago. not a problem

no worries, wall street and washington is full of people who don't know the first thing about black people or the 'real world'.

since you are a suburban expert I don't think you should comment on things you don't know shit about, ie, black people

it's like Eminem commenting on Kepler.... that shit just doesn't fly

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    bc they are black.

its a culture thing. if u got the new J's in the hood u get mad respect and pussy too

thats sad..think about how used up the hoes must be that put out for guys wearing air jordans

guy needs sneakers to bang the ghetto queen hoe bag

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

send them back to africa

jk

got nothin but love for da brothaz

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Nasty Nas doesn't need to do this. He gets his without the madness.

baskets

ha ha. love that foto, rob

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    ha ha. love that foto, rob

Gotta luv Nas.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Yeah, black folks will rush for some air jordans but white folks will crush you for a beany baby or xbox game???

Why do white people dress up to go to Walmart???

How about a bunch of rabid woman rushing to get into Victoria Secret? They must have had some gold pussy panties on sale??

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

^every Walmart video you posted was a bunch of blacks and mexicans

Victoria's Secret video was fine. White girls running but no one getting knocked over and no windows smashed. Spending their own money too, not their welfare checks.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

This reminds me of the videos of when Popeyes ran out of chicken when they were having a sale... Jigs were lined up ready to trade their babies for chicken and man were they pissed!

Iced

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    This reminds me of the videos of when Popeyes ran out of chicken when they were having a sale... Jigs were lined up ready to trade their babies for chicken and man were they pissed!
    reminds me of this too

uncivilized plebs

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

I banged Naz's baby Mama- Carmen. True story!!! She wrote a book about him and other sexual exploits.... No condom and no disease- I'm pretty lucky. Best blowjob I ever got

Mac4Lyfe

^every Walmart video you posted was a bunch of blacks and mexicans

Victoria's Secret video was fine. White girls running but no one getting knocked over and no windows smashed. Spending their own money too, not their welfare checks.
    So you don't even know the difference between black and white and Mexican???

Okay

You obviously know nothing about government spending. Why would you be so focused on welfare, as it sucks up only a very small percentage of US taxes???…The majority of our taxes go to Social Security, Medicare (health insurance for the elderly)---500 billion combined; military, 300 billion; the INTEREST on the national debt, 250 billion; and assistance to the poor, to include food stamps, welfare, etc at only 105 billion….

Granted, many of these taxes are needed, such as Social Security and Medicare… But as tax payers, we should be more upset with funding the war and paying interest on the US debt, which is due to misappropriation of funds, than on the small percentage of taxes which go to the poor, 40% of which goes to white people???

Do you know how much the Savings and Loan scandal cost US taxpayers? It cost us more than the next 75 years of welfare. This was majority of white folks stealing out of your future but you blame black people? Your hate should be towards stealing, cheating white folks who can give their white girls blank checks to rush at Victoria Secret. Get a clue dummy.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

cause Air Jordans they FLY AS HELL, plain and simple

they BRAND NAME son, and who don't want to look good?

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

This is exactly why society has gone to hell, instead of worrying about more important things in life, they want to make sure they get the latest shoes...

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    cause Air Jordans they FLY AS HELL, plain and simple

they BRAND NAME son, and who don't want to look good?
    Loshak u got pair dem fly ass kicks down in cr?

Iced

@Mac4Lyfe -- Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid cost trillions. Those three entitlements+conventional welfare is what I mean when I said welfare. Our fiscal problems are caused more by the government perpetuating the welfare-warfare state, not blacks -- but this isn't what this thread is about.

The point of this thread is to showcase black culture. The percentage of the population either committing crime or on welfare is astronomical compared to other races, especially whites and asians. Their IQs are pathetic, their SAT scores are pathetic even when controlling for SES, and their general culture is pathetic too. I guarantee the majority of the blacks smashing windows for some $250 shoes are unemployed or on welfare.

Mac4Lyfe

@Mac4Lyfe -- Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid cost trillions. Those three entitlements+conventional welfare is what I mean when I said welfare. Our fiscal problems are caused more by the government perpetuating the welfare-warfare state, not blacks -- but this isn't what this thread is about.

The point of this thread is to showcase black culture. The percentage of the population either committing crime or on welfare is astronomical compared to other races, especially whites and asians. Their IQs are pathetic, their SAT scores are pathetic even when controlling for SES, and their general culture is pathetic too. I guarantee the majority of the blacks smashing windows for some $250 shoes are unemployed or on welfare.
    So you think a poor black person on welfare is much more dangerous then this family???

http://rationalrevolution.net/war/bu..._and_the_s.htm

How many Americans have the Bush family robbed blind? Folks economically disadvantaged are no real threat to you and I. It's the folks that profit off of the blood and sweat of millions of people and can do it legally that are the real threats.

Iced

Well obviously there's lots of whites worse than black people. I'm not saying the average black person is more dangeous than the President of the United States, I'm saying the average black person is more dangerous than the average white or asian person (and statistics back that up).

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

i dont think anyone has said anything racist in this thread.

OP is probably from Europe and not accustomed to the status symbol that Air Jordans have become in the states.
    at least 2/3 of posts in this thread before ur comment were at least subtly racist. i'm white btw

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...iot/53235360/1

The shoe already is on Craigslist, where someone offered a car — a 1996 Cavalier — for a pair, and others were prepared to pay $2,400.

I found this hilarious.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post

at least 2/3 of posts in this thread before ur comment were at least subtly racist. i'm white btw
    Whats racist about saying blacks commit the majority of the crime and have an average lower IQ than whites.

Facts are facts

Mac4Lyfe

Well obviously there's lots of whites worse than black people. I'm not saying the average black person is more dangeous than the President of the United States, I'm saying the average black person is more dangerous than the average white or asian person (and statistics back that up).
    I'm not sure what your saying. You were talking about black people and food stamps/welfare so I assumed you were upset about entitlement programs??? Now your talking about black people being more dangerous than white people? I don't feel like getting into a discussion on race and crime...

but as far as entitlement, most people are very wrong on where those benefits are going. It's not a race component at all... It's primarily elderly, disabled and people that are working. Not people laying at home cashing a welfare check. Those folks are peanuts compared to the rest.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=3677

Iced

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm not sure what your saying. You were talking about black people and food stamps/welfare so I assumed you were upset about entitlement programs??? Now your talking about black people being more dangerous than white people?
    My very first post in this thread other than the OP was pointing out how blacks commit violent crime more than whites and have a lower IQ. You made the welfare/entitlement thing a major debate (and blacks take more entitlements and welfare as a percentage of population than whites anyway)

baskets

^every Walmart video you posted was a bunch of blacks and mexicans Victoria's Secret video was fine. White girls running but no one getting knocked over and no windows smashed. Spending their own money too, not their welfare checks.
    ICED.... with all due respect.... YOU -- ARE -- KICKING -- FUKKING -- ASS -- IN -- THIS -- THREAD!!!!

God bless your children, your children's children, and the pets of your children's children. Yep, that's right, I just blessed the pets of your grandchildren!!

Rock on, brother!!!
    Points Awarded:

Iced gave baskets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

oh wow. is he really wearing that shirt?

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post

Whats racist about saying blacks commit the majority of the crime and have an average lower IQ than whites.

Facts are facts
    racist: a person with a preconceived notion not based on experience or reason that one race is superior to others.

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Cant flee from the police unless you got some good grips on.

bc they are black.

its a culture thing. if u got the new J's in the hood u get mad respect and pussy too
    Quote Originally Posted by nick86 View Post
    there is more to life than fried chicken, watermelon, welfare handouts and air jordans

just try to not associate with them as much as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    They should go back to climbing trees and throwing bananas at each other.
    if the US was truly capitalist the blacks wouldn't be able to buy $250 Jordans with other peoples' money
    and multiple people quoting and laughing and saying other subtle racist sht

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

what i said was not racist it was true. Wearing MJ's shoes is a culture thing, a black culture thing. White people may wear Jordans but they don't get all crazy about them.

And I'm pretty sure if you have Jordans and you live in the hood you are going to get some pussy.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post

Facts are facts
    I had a college professor give our class a test and it had terms very familiar to black and hispanic culture but unfamiliar to most white families. The 6 or 7 black/hispanic kids aced the test while all the white kids failed. He used this to show how biased test can be and how test results can label kids from preschool.

He then broke down the SAT and ACT and showed how culturally biased both test were. A simple question like, "what goes together"... Cup/Saucer, Cup/Table, Cup/book, Cup/Car

The answer was Cup and Saucer but most minority families don't know what the hell a saucer is. They all see a cup on a table. They only hear about a flying saucer. I could go on an on about crime, IQ, etc. The bottom line is that you are shaped by your environment. You are not shaped by your color. You put a kid in a bad environment and black or white they will have a hard time coming out of that situation. Put a kid in a loving, nurturing, caring, high expectation environment and that kid will live up to that expectation.

Turn the tables and put the majority of white people in bad environments. How about putting American Indian people in great environments? How about hispanics?

Asians and now people from India that come to the US are the ones with the most wealth from their countries. Poor Asians/Indians can't come here. Asians/Indians are quickly becoming the best of the best in school, colleges, getting the better jobs/opportunities. It's not because of their race/culture, its because they have a better environment than the majority of others out there. The poor, less IQ, prone to crime Indians/Asians will never set foot on US soil.

White folks are having a real tough time right now. In Florida, 65% of the white kids are dropping out of HS. It's happening all over the country. The entitlement mentality that many thought was exclusive to black people is now with young white kids. The only way you can change these kids is to change their environment and I don't see it happening.

Iced

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    [B]racist: a person with a preconceived notion not based on experience or reason that one race is superior to others.
    lol "not based on experience or reason" hahahaha

Yea guy, we just think blacks are uncivilized plebs because they have an icky skin color. Has nothing to do with IQ, educational achievement, socioeconomic status, crime rates, or cultural attitudes.

Iced

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I had a college professor give our class a test and it had terms very familiar to black and hispanic culture but unfamiliar to most white families.
    My sociology professor did the same thing, but it displays a profound ignorance of the methodology of IQ tests and the SAT. (She was a feminist marxist piece of shit...) IQ and SAT tests aren't cultural trivia like your professor told you, they measure logical and mathematical reasoning for the most part -- which is nearly impossible to be biased.

Anyway...

If there is a cultural bias in these tests, then why does the gap exist at every socioeconomic level? Also, why do asians do so well? It's not likely that recently-emigrated asians are more culturally in-tune with White America than blacks. Are the math sections of the SAT culturally biased too? Because blacks are terrible at that section too.

First 123 Last