Betpoints: 24866

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am dying to sneak a video of this meeting

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ, I am going to the Power Exchange tonight at 4am... I will be sneaking some video for you... the downstairs dungeon is going to go off tonight!!

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

flying i googled this place here is the best review i got

I was convinced places like this couldn't legally exist. Like I've said before, I am incredibly vanilla. Since we weren't there for pleasure my gal pal and I retreated to the dungeon and watched trannies offer blow jobs and hand jobs while 60 year old businessmen got their balls whipped. We settle in to a front row seat to the "show", a mid-50's could be a psychiatrist or anyone of our dads looking type with a bad comb-over sitting in a sex swing masturbating

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    flying i googled this place here is the best review i got

I was convinced places like this couldn't legally exist. Like I've said before, I am incredibly vanilla. Since we weren't there for pleasure my gal pal and I retreated to the dungeon and watched trannies offer blow jobs and hand jobs while 60 year old businessmen got their balls whipped. We settle in to a front row seat to the "show", a mid-50's could be a psychiatrist or anyone of our dads looking type with a bad comb-over sitting in a sex swing masturbating
    Puppy, it all depends which part of the dungeon you go to and which play room. There are 3 levels to the Power Exchange, you can find women every weekend that want to be gang banged and will let you do anything and everything you want... the place is a amazing and would be shut down anywhere else in the Country, but San Francisco... Certain parts of the dungeon you do find weird tranny shit going on but I go to where the real hyna's are at... Lots of them want to be tortured as well... Ask JJ, he knows all about it, he has explored his BDSM side and still to this day has welts on his tushy.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

JJ at the power exchange...

That would be classic

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

That would be classic
    Smoke, JJ was tied up and beaten in room #4 in the downstairs dungeon. The welts did take place in the upstairs private playroom. He had a BDSM experience like most people only have fantasized about. JJ has been scarred for life from what took place at the Power Exchange. He did bang 3 different hyna's though in 2 nights of going to the Exchange. JJ loves the Power Exchange!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Smoke, JJ was tied up and beaten in room #4 in the downstairs dungeon. The welts did take place in the upstairs private playroom. He had a BDSM experience like most people only have fantasized about. JJ has been scarred for life from what took place at the Power Exchange. He did bang 3 different hyna's though in 2 nights of going to the Exchange. JJ loves the Power Exchange!
    haha all 3 of us should go there and pound a few hyna's together. Run a train on em

flyingillini

Smoke, sounds like a plan. However, I don't agree with their new policy about the recycled Corks. They are trying to be more "Green" friendly. They do a good job sanitizing the corks but just the thought of using another persons cork doesn't appeal to me. Most people do use the recycled corks.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive been reading about this place and i cant believe its allowed to operate lol

eventually you would catch an std, which you will shrug off as unlucky or will let devestate you

and illini if you go high you will probably fuk some broad with no condom

if there was a place like this 5 minutes from my house i would eventually go and then feel real guilty about after and never go again

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

That would be classic
    It would probably look a lot like this...

Points Awarded:

sickler gave Roadtrip635 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

gillini your avtar proves that jews really do hate jesus