CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by nick86 View Post
    ok thats interesting, I will look into it further

look she is hot but if a guy with 17 FUKIN BILLION takes her, its time to forget it and move on

if you have 50 grand you can get a pretty fukin nice girl, not quite as exquisite as salma hayek, but definitely a really nice one, and most of the time you wont even notice the difference

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    lol, Salma Hayek is a Lebanese mexican from the upper class. she in no way wants to be associated to the low class chicano grime that is Mayan and his ilk.... ie, uneducated gangbanger clowns who think they're indigenas but are mestizos walking around glorifying white man culture, ie Spanish and the cross.

and the weather girl is P.Rican

the only real Mexican Jews are in the Mexican billionaire upper class and they laugh at Mayan and his backwards ways and lack of education. the Mexican upper class glorifies their vastly European base and is disgusted by the gangbanging clowns that fill Americans prisons and all the pregnant 13 years old putitas who flash their gang signs and stencil in their unibrows

furthermore, Mexican women are among the ugliest of Latin America. their bodies are grossly overlarge and fat. when Mexico runs it's Miss Mexico pageant, you'll never see a "Mexican" chick there.... it's all Mexican whites and light mestizas. you won't get the housekeeper illegal style Mexican gorda, which would be like Mayan's mother

you want beautiful latinas, you get Colombian women. Mexico is like the West Virginia of Latin America and most educated latinos are disgusted, dismayed and annoyed by Mayan and chicanos... for their lack of culture and civility and the bad rep they give latinos.

All this RANT proves is that you're a racist inbred..

Apparently, youre not Mexican if you have white skin..My wife that's whiter than your inbred mother is not Mexican..

Also, I'm not salvadorean because my mother's side of my family is of French decent and my dad's is of mestizo and Turkish decent..

Sorry lil guy, all those white skin mexicans still call themselves MEXICANS..

And by your logic, you ain't white, you're an inbred, guys like brad Pitt are white..

Now run along lil bitch and suck some e-rooster for some points..

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

A sur can be any race. Was raised in a sur area and that's how I grew up. Of course not into it anymore but never forget my roots. Jews were the most ruthless criminals years ago and still to this day, Jews are heavily involved in the majority of trafficking prostitutes, drugs, murders etc. Russian Jews are the most ruthless you will find. They are all over the US. Orale Sureno Vida!

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Hell I just gotta chime in on this one... Sureno 4 lyfe ESE!

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    lol, Salma Hayek is a Lebanese mexican from the upper class. she in no way wants to be associated to the low class chicano grime that is Mayan and his ilk.... ie, uneducated gangbanger clowns who think they're indigenas but are mestizos walking around glorifying white man culture, ie Spanish and the cross.

and the weather girl is P.Rican

the only real Mexican Jews are in the Mexican billionaire upper class and they laugh at Mayan and his backwards ways and lack of education. the Mexican upper class glorifies their vastly European base and is disgusted by the gangbanging clowns that fill Americans prisons and all the pregnant 13 years old putitas who flash their gang signs and stencil in their unibrows

furthermore, Mexican women are among the ugliest of Latin America. their bodies are grossly overlarge and fat. when Mexico runs it's Miss Mexico pageant, you'll never see a "Mexican" chick there.... it's all Mexican whites and light mestizas. you won't get the housekeeper illegal style Mexican gorda, which would be like Mayan's mother

you want beautiful latinas, you get Colombian women. Mexico is like the West Virginia of Latin America and most educated latinos are disgusted, dismayed and annoyed by Mayan and chicanos... for their lack of culture and civility and the bad rep they give latinos.

mayan you gotta hand it to him this is a pretty funny post

i absolutely despise racism in all its boring forms, but i gotta admit racism is its funny forms is pretty awesome

i dont like people who just spit out three word racist crap, I want them to elaborate and go into detail, with examples and perhaps even anecdotes

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

greg your right thats what made America the greatest country in the world, All nations came here with the intent to improve themselves, and by doing so a little rubbed off and made the country great. The Italians had great immigrint workers The Irish , the polish Germans French, American Indians owned it all. The Mexicans are all you said and more . The blacks started the whole thing off working hard we all know about slavery , but the bright thing that happened the nation became strong we are a melting pot for sure. Today people are not working like they did 100 years ago and they don't have sponsers , and are really not proud to be here like past generations etc. But you are right about your culture thank you for that.

DOMINATER

vato =dude

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    A sur can be any race. Was raised in a sur area and that's how I grew up. Of course not into it anymore but never forget my roots. Jews were the most ruthless criminals years ago and still to this day, Jews are heavily involved in the majority of trafficking prostitutes, drugs, murders etc. Russian Jews are the most ruthless you will find. They are all over the US. Orale Sureno Vida!
    You guys are small penises compared to the Irish.

nick86

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    greg your right thats what made America the greatest country in the world, All nations came here with the intent to improve themselves, and by doing so a little rubbed off and made the country great. The Italians had great immigrint workers The Irish , the polish Germans French, American Indians owned it all. The Mexicans are all you said and more . The blacks started the whole thing off working hard we all know about slavery , but the bright thing that happened the nation became strong we are a melting pot for sure. Today people are not working like they did 100 years ago and they don't have sponsers , and are really not proud to be here like past generations etc. But you are right about your culture thank you for that.
    well said brah

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    Great post Dominater. These immigrants come here and they work and work, when have you ever seen a mexican immigrant begging on the roadside for money? Never! You just see them at Lowes or Home depot in the morning ready to work early in the morning and if need be, late into the night. I saw a video of your beautiful home or your friends home, who would you want putting in those gorgeous marble counter tops but an italian craftsman and a hard working mexican immigrant. Those mexican guys may not speak alot of english but they are there to work! That is a beautiful home by the way. I love that kitchen, I want some marble countertops like that, it would make cooking so much more fun. What would our nations cuisine be without immigrants.

The work ethic and the sense of respect for family, religion and a hard days work and a well earned paycheck among hispanics is incredible, so much of western culture is just lazy and slothful.
    Last edited by gregm; 02-24-12 at 01:50 AM.

nick86

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Great post Dominater. These immigrants come here and they work and work, when have you ever seen a mexican immigrant begging on the roadside for money? Never! You just see them at Lowes or Home depot in the morning ready to work early in the morning and if need be, late into the night. I saw a video of your beautiful home or your friends home, who would you want putting in those gorgeous marble counter tops but an italian craftsman or a hard working mexican immigrant. Those mexican guys may not speak alot of english but they are there to work! That is a beautiful home by the way. I love that kitchen.

The work ethic and the sense of respect for family, religion and a hard days work and a well earned paycheck among hispanics is incredible, so much of western culture is just lazy and slothful.
    this is true for actually all first generation immigrants whether it be italian, chinese, mexican etc. its their children that become lazy slothballs

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thats very true Nick, but slothfulness ,crime, the breakdown of family doesnt happen in alot of families and cultures that are strong. Having new blood and stronger work cultures brought into this country revitalizes America. We owe alot of this incredible American dynamism and energy that is happening right now, whether it be in high tech fields to the blue collar culture it takes to run the country everyday, to immigration.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by nick86 View Post
    You guys are small penises compared to the Irish.
    Not in Califas we aren't , we run Califas.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

All the immigrants though are disrespecting the regular Americans though. They need to start assimilating more.

Ethnocentrism has picked up a lot.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    All the immigrants though are disrespecting the regular Americans though. They need to start assimilating more.

Ethnocentrism has picked up a lot.
    everybody should be coward whiggers like you..

DOMINATER

thanks gregm, you are right on every culture has their strong points, I had Mexicans do all the tile work, and all the outside work, when I have my sis take pics your going to see the most beautiful stone walls, Listen I don't bullshit the Mexican guys wanted half of what the american guy wanted for walls . I hired the Mexican family and gave them the exact amount of cash I would have given the americanos, but the Mexican family worked harder cleaner and neater. They had 5 members, and wife did all the grout work. They went back to Mexico, but are coming back this summer.

DOMINATER

Nick is it true alot of Brazillian ,and woman from Argentina have Italian bloodlines ,too.

First 12