baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is PC-CULTURE destroying movies and television?

You watch an old Western. They're surrounded. The Indians are coming at them hot and heavy. What do they do? They rooster their weapons and unleash holy hell. They kick some fuccking ass.

What happens in movies now? Well, shit, we gotta have a PC ending and outcome, right?

Joe Nebraska shoots Red Foot. Red Foot falls down and starts crying like a baby. Then the leaders of both parties command the gunfire to cease. They make up and hug each other. Then Joe Nebraska and Red Foot get together, become friends, and start a certified same sex marriage...

Anybody watch the Walking Dead? The enemy falls off a roof... and what do they do? They chop his leg off and save his life to bring him back to their camp. I mean, this PC shit is so ridiculous and out there.... makes me wonder if you quack liberals actually believe in such shit.

UN - REAL!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Guessing in your fav movies the black/asian/latino guy is bad too?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm really beginning to like this sickler guy.

Duff, would like to go into a foxhole with just you and 4 black guys... or would you prefer otherwise? Give me your real answer and not your PC garbage.... and we'll see how big your sack is.