KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Saddest thing one can ever go through

Girl I went to highschool with few years younger than me think she was 19 took her own life last week she had triple the blood alch. limit she is only 4"11 so that is real bad right there.....My older sister is best friends with her sister and told me details and I neve r been so sad and felt so bad in my life. I have no doubt it was the alch. that caused this. I just got a call from my sister hour ago she was on her way home from a bar and found the mom walking alone 40 minutes away from her house so my sister called me to pick her up and then look for the mom we offered her a ride she said no Ill be ok just need to take a walk which is understandable so she can still be out there fuking depressing as shit...............And might sound messed up but normally when you have teenagers/low twentys cmmiting suicide you think she was picked on being ugly or loser etc. Im not just saying this I would post pics if I could but the news still hasnt broke on it yet but this girl was flat out beautiful I hookd up with her friendd always wanted her instead................................. .I no this is a sport forum and this will be my only non sport thread ever since last week cant stop praying and thinking about it cant go to sleep gonna miss the j-lin show at 1

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

shes 20 actually not 19

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

damn. sad stuff. way too young.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

One of my ex girlfriends bestfriend did this a few years ago as well. She was 18. Very heartbreaking

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

People need to not drink or take hits alone. Bad decisions. Had a buddy in my frat fall off a balcony while drunk at a party. Wasn't found until the next morning. Terrible.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Saddest thing I ever went through was

losing my mother and father less than six months apart both of cancer , I took care of both of them it was hard but felt good at a spiritual level , and that I had the mental strength to give them the best care possible I have a brother who is a big time college football coach , and a sister at the time that was young to take on a task of that nature so I took it on myself. that was most difficult time of my life.