Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Do black kids sell bottled waters in the streets where you live?

not being racist, legit post, you dont see white kids selling bottled waters in the streets.

The black kids here will literally sell them on the streets or sit on the side walk from like 10 am to midnight sometimes.

If I wanted a beverage, id go to a store.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

The only beverage kids sell on the street over here is lemonade in the summer.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I don't know what's going on, but can the "black kids" threads be moved somewhere else? They take up space and they are retarded. All of them.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

jerm ,where do you live whats the ages of kids and do you buy any. Where I come from kids sell lemonade and I will buy there lemonade , but most of the time throw it out. I usually give them 2 dollars one for each kid , the kids are in neighborhoods not off hi ways . Iwould by water off black kids ,too. but not if their was 10 kids selling off hiway, then it seems like its an operation, and not little kids trying to earn money for themselves.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

almost bought a bottle of water from a black kid once until i realized it had already been opened

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I have seen only 3 or 4 black people where I live in the last 3 years. With that being said, I don't think it's a bad thing for kids to think of creative ways to make a buck. It's what I did when I was young...I held boxing matches and charged admission before I was able to secure a few paper routes and traded labor for apple leaf cigs and cigars. All kids should learn about money and how the economy works.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

u could of just posted in my thread, ive never seen them sale water, so your post is not legit like mine

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

where the **** do you live? And big deal if they sell water their just trying to make some money there called KIDS for a reason you f\*g.

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems wrong. should either be in school or playing sports.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Do black kids sell bottled waters in the streets where you live?
    Like only black kids selling water , (Do kids sell bottled waters in the steets...) - that would be better

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I have seen only 3 or 4 black people where I live in the last 3 years. With that being said, I don't think it's a bad thing for kids to think of creative ways to make a buck. It's what I did when I was young...I held boxing matches and charged admission before I was able to secure a few paper routes and traded labor for apple leaf cigs and cigars. All kids should learn about money and how the economy works.
    Today I think kids are either playing videos or parents are more cautious than when we were kids, Im talking 50 years ago , but when I was growing up there was many ways to make money , heres one not many sbr guys remember. I would go buy kerosene for people to keep their houses warm . when I was young many houses did not have heat like today .They had a stove usually in kitchen that heated the whole house. the container held about three gallons of kerosene and we used a wagon to carry five gallon containers to refill cylinder- it would take only 4 gallons a day to heat the house. that was about a dollar for ten gallonsof kerosene we would charge 25 cents unless people were ederly or poor, then we would charge them 10 cents. I had a good heart many times Iwould not charge the ederly, they were really poor. It was nothing like today!Most of the time back then we would use a sled because of heavy snow. We would walk 2 or 3 miles to get the kerosene, not all gas stations carried it.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Are these bottles of water pre-sealed or what?