TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

jj 2005 was not your year....

I Lost Everything I Own
    Guys I actually snapped the last 2 weeks and that is why I have not been posting here. I went on the biggest chase of my life and the end result was losing $115,000 all from horses and maybe the final $2000 on the NJ Lottery.

It all started two weeks ago when I lost 5 straight races with $1000 win bets and could never acept that I lost them. I am a professional gambler and capped them perfectly. There was no way 3 out of the 5 should of lost and I was furious. The races had to be fixed.

I got so upset that I started betting more and more everyday to make up for the original $5000 and got buried. I was actually making $10,000 show bets on 6-5 shots and was grinding for a while but that went bad too.

It is amazing I pro like me lost his cool and blew it all. It is actually scary. I am actually living with a friend now until I get back on my feet. I guess I owe banks about $175,000 and ************ about $45,000 and there is no fukkin way I am paying it back so I am claiming bankruptcy and will be free of the debts. I love this Country. I hope they do not look back 10 years ago when I did same thing for only $42,000 though.

My Dr is also getting me a note saying I am having mental problems which will help bankruptcy claim and get me maybe some help from the government help which will be cool.

I do not know if I should start betting again next week or so. I love the Belmont meet and can probably win back maybe $20,000 for the meet as I have never lost there (meet). I can sell of my hidden **** for like $3000 and the mink for $4,000 so I would have 7 to play with. I should of never signed over my $130,000 inheritance to my brother. We had a claim in a house and I lost it to a bookmaker so I had to give my brother my inheritance share but this was like 4 years a go.

Going on tilt is very possible by any gambler and is your last bet going to lkead to disaster like me?

I need money help and I am asking every poster here if they can give me a $100 donation and up to Pay Pal or Westen Union just so I can pay my day to day bills and I will not use it for gambling.

You guys owe me something anyway as I am a good guy but very depressed right now.

Thanks

I hope you doing fine now man

All the best

Tr88

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

link?

ncat12