dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Only knobs care about being single on Valentines Day

It's easy to have a great time... like I did last year. With a hat trick.

Just rank all the broads you know into three categories: 'desperate', 'really desperate' and 'so desperate she calls you daddy when you spank her desperate'.

Yes, every girl must (will) fit into one of these categories unless she has a boyfriend.

Anyways, around this time of the day after you've had a nice lunch and some time to cap the games, start calling the girls in the latter category (the 'so desperate she'll pay for your cab ride over just to blow you desperate'). The bottom of the barrel. The girls who you know don't have a chance in hell of having a Valentine. Give them a bit of game and you probably won't even need a gift, they'll just be happy to have some companionship.

For awhile... as soon as you're finished mashing the first girl and she starts talking about lovey dovey shit, you bail the fukk out. This is when the second stage starts with the 'really desperate' girls... somewhere just before dinner time. Every restaurant will be booked and so will most females so you're going to have to use your hands. Call every girl in the middle tier of desperation until you find one riding solo and tell her you're going to cook her dinner. She'll be smitten. After dinner, you offer her a massage. She'll be horny.

By now you might think, with two girls in the bag on a day meant for love, why even bother going for three? This is where I question your manhood. Also, this is where you get the best booty! By your own classifications, this last tier of merely 'desperate' girls is your favourite bunch. This is when you take your balls out of your purse, give your dick a rinse, and go for the hatty. By now, it's probably around 11pm depending on just how well the 'massage' went. Timing is key here; these girls aren't normally desperate but by 11pm on Valentines Day, if they haven't found someone already then they are looking for you! Throw out a few tbombs with some sweet nothings about how you wasted Valentines Day working when you should have been loving... Hopefully, if Cupids aarows align just right, you should be able to net some quality tail that you wouldn't normally have thought possible.

Try it boys, it worked for me last year. Getting the wheels going for this year right now!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Just got back from dinner, somehow managed to get a table at nearby restaurant. Brought her back and we were done within an hour.

Starting to make the late calls on the hotties... see who's crying alone right now wishing Valentines Day is over...

I'ma save them.