PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Starbucks Sucks

I think their coffee is way overrated and overpriced. I think people who go there are too lazy to seek out the better, smaller coffee shops in town especially those that live in big cities.

I think most people who go there are annoying fukks who like to make a fukking spectacle of themselves. Anyone who says shit like "I'll have a half caf decaf skim double shot latte light on the foam" are total jerkoffs.

These people are in love with mental masturbation. They can't get enough of it.

And if you are the unfortunate victim of being caught standing behind one of these jerkoffs, waiting in line, you can't help but feel like taking their order as soon as it comes out, and take a giant shit in it.

end of rant

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

yes sir

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I think you're right

I go to Einsteins Bagles on Saturday mornings. Regular people. Sometimes its quite (I get there around 7). No one trying to show off or look at me mentality. No fuks on facebook blogging their life. Just extremely hot coffee and good bagels. Read the wsj for a bit and leave.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

are their bagels boiled?

isende
    isende's Avatar Become A Pro!

i must say that i really like the sb coffee, but i think it is too expensive. that's why i go there only from time to time.