DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

ghosts and we are not talking about casper

I would please like an explanation , what are the reasons for someone to have a ghost or be a ghost . What are the advantages, are you several people at once ? please clear this up coach you have a p.h.d. in s.b.r. you or anyone else that can break it down let me know , years ago they would always state that I was a ghost , I did not understand why some one would want to change or be more than one person at a time please help me . If you want anything else explained to you in the world I can help you ,but this ghosts stuff I just don't get it. P.S. does the rigid team at S.B.R. allow people to have more than one account at a time andwhy we are at it whats the deal on being a SBR Pro what is the advantage, is it true it costs 200.00 dollars to become a pro member what do I get for the duece,is it the same my book gives me when I lose. I must admit my guy is a sweetheart this is true he also has a store of hot items .When I pay him he either gives me an expensive bottle of purfume for my wife or cologne ,and sometimes he comes accross with a long length cashmere style coat the tags on them are 700.00 dollars. size 54 regular which needs tailoring but what do you want for free.lol

Childish Gambino
    Childish Gambino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The **** is the alignment for this post. f\*g.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Plenty of reasons why people ghost.

One is embarrassing yourself beyond redemption. Bcats started a thread last night letting the forum know that he pisses the bed regularly. Methinks he returns as a ghost.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ghosting is for the multi personality disorder,best treatment on earth.................

KMM Sports
    KMM Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!