BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

It's unsecured debt as compared to debt backed up by something you have of value.I don't even think they can go after an inheritance?Let's say that you have 3 siblings and you inherit a 1/4 th share of your parents house.They can't put a lien on it.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

brent they can because its a court issue now. Money is paid to the court,

if they find out at later date i have inheritance, they get the money first before i get anything , at least thats what most people are telling me.

Any more proof of what you are saying

My mom just said some of my cousins got inheritance money from someone and they can't get a dime until money is paid to the court. not sure what my cousins did, but i think it was cold checks, and another is money a cousin owes from dui and something else but not sure.

ttwarrior1

So court clerk, judge and the 4 attorneys i talked to on the phone are lying to me???? Oh please. Sbr poster is right and they are wrong????
    I don't think so

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I think JJ needs to make a video calling up the lawyer working for the collection agency...ttwarrior needs a debtors advocate. Tell the lawyer he's taking a loss because tt is a dead beat and offer him 5% or eat it cause TT is broke

Seriously TT only things you need to worry about are wage garnishment..guessing that's not a problem. Then just move your money out of local banks. THe lawyers will look for your account sending copies of the judgement to all local banks. If they find an account in your name they can freeze it and then ask the judge to seize it to pay the debt. Just pull your money out of local banks, find a bank online that has no branches near you and they can't do anything. Then offer them 25% if you get them to agree then ask for payment plan see if they'll take betpoints
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

ttwarrior1

what about if my unlce left me lets say ten k in his will and dies in 3 months, don't they get there money first before i get a dime of the ten k

Just using that as an example, thanks

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

tittywarrior, from as far back as i can remember about the info i gave you, i hope your fat fukk self does go to jail for being so fukkin stupid

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    So court clerk, judge and the 4 attorneys i talked to on the phone are lying to me???? Oh please. Sbr poster is right and they are wrong????
    I don't think so

If you have no criminal charges you can't go to jail. IF one of their lawyers threatened you with jail you can sue their ass because threats like that are against the law. Debt collectors are regulated by the federal government..so doesn't matter if it's KY if they threatened you with jail you can literally sue them and there are lawyers that will take your case for free.

Get JJ to call the debt collection agency to get to the bottom of this

TT seroiusly if you are sweating this an it's not an attention thing chill out you can't go to jail. Here's google is your friend..http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/cons...dit/cre18.shtm
    Debt collectors also are prohibited from saying that:

• you will be arrested if you don’t pay your debt;

ttwarrior1

u gave me shit info blackbelt

You want a pic of the damn papers???

Even has a self addressed stamped envelope to pay to the court , not the CC company

ttwarrior1

lmao at google, cc laws are diff in each state and loading with false info

ps: i have inheritance money coming too me someday and they are thinking of giving me nothing now because they don't want any of there money going to court or CC companies

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

u gave me shit info blackbelt You want a pic of the damn papers??? Even has a self addressed stamped envelope to pay to the court , not the CC company
    no. i want you to google and find where you can't declare bankruptcy in KY you fat fukk. until then, you are full of shit

ttwarrior1

dude im not filing for bankurpcty over 5 k

end of story on bankrupcty

If i can't go to jail and people are saying i dont have to pay, then why even file, make up your mind folks.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Move to California

not only will you not go to jail but you will receive free debt counseling and be portrayed as the victim

ttwarrior1

over 1000 phone calls and over 400 letters, raising my interest from 9 percent to over 40 percent and not letting me be late for one payment during an ice storm. I am a victim

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

what about if my unlce left me lets say ten k in his will and dies in 3 months, don't they get there money first before i get a dime of the ten k

Just using that as an example, thanks
    Here's what happens if they get a judgement against you. They look for your assets one time. They'll look for property and for banks accounts and that's it.

Bluehorseshoe

By the way, is it Discover that's suing you or a company that took over the debt?

ttwarrior1

attorneys in cincy bought it from discover card, so the company or attorneys office

Bluehorseshoe

attorneys in cincy bought it from discover card, so the company or attorneys office
    Then that means they don't have proof that you owe the debt. It's more a less a bluff on their part. They would have to show a contract and a chain of assignment to show ownership of the debt and they can't.

Ask to see a contract and see what happens. Nothing.

ttwarrior1

not this crap again, they have proof, showed me proof, showed the court and judge proof. Oh please , enough of these answers

Already did all that stuff, old news

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Post a pic of your papers or you're lying pal.....let's see exactly what they say

Bluehorseshoe

not this crap again, they have proof, showed me proof, showed the court and judge proof. Oh please , enough of these answers

Already did all that stuff, old news
    What did they show you? A contract with your signature? I bet you a grand they didn't. It was some made up bullshit without verification.

Even if they did have a contract, they'd more than likely have to offer you binding arbitration in that contract. They would never pursue it if you requested it.

ttwarrior1

bet u a grand they did

dude they already won judgement and i have to pay the court, not the people that sued me

i didnt have to request it, they sent it so i wouldn't have to request it. I still did after and same thing. Trust me dude, your wrong.

Contract with signature??? Lol when is the last time u had a contract with a cc company.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Losers asking advice on Sbr... Losers giving advice

Bluehorseshoe

Contract with signature??? Lol when is the last time u had a contract with a cc company.
    Are you serious? You're application was the contract and you can get the judgement reversed!!!!

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Forsberg = ttwarrior

Identical IQ's

ttwarrior1

of course my app was the signature, i filled out the mother rooster_eater online, stfu

ttwarrior1

judgment reversed

Dude they sent proof not just once, but even sent it on dvd

Bluehorseshoe

It's made up Bullshit!!! Tell me if I'm right....

They sent you a billing statement with your name on it. An affidavit from someone who saw the contract. A paper that says they own the debt...

Do I have that right???

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

If I remember correctly you committed fraud on the application by falsifying your income. You've known about this for at least a year and refused to get a job. Maybe you need a few cocks in your ass to get you off your fat leeching ass and contribute something to society. Losers like you are why our economy is such shit. Too many freeloaders with their hands out saying gimme gimme gimme

ttwarrior1

bluehorseshoe, im gonna take a different route from you.

How do i reverse it, if you are right and everyone else in the world is wrong.

No idea man, they've sent all kinds of stuff

It's about 30 pages long and i believe i already admitted on the phone that i owe

Also have a cd, and a few other things, take about 4 hours to go through it all

Bluehorseshoe

bluehorseshoe, im gonna take a different route from you.

How do i reverse it, if you are right and everyone else in the world is wrong.

No idea man, they've sent all kinds of stuff

It's about 30 pages long and i believe i already admitted on the phone that i owe

Also have a cd, and a few other things, take about 4 hours to go through it all
    http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/is...t--197084.html

ttwarrior1

lmao that is a question with someone without a case number. i have a case number and trust me dude, i even talked to the judge that did that at the gym, the clerk, all attorneys and a few more on top

Already been validated, i remember the judge even saying it. Perhaps block time, sorry

ttwarrior1

ps: even if i could file for bankrupcty and i won't, i wouldnt be able to leave the house and drive 1 hour to owensboro ky to where the bankrupcty court is.

Sorry not filing

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    You dont know what the **** you are talking about.

THEY WON A JUDGEMENT AGAINST YOU! It is now up to them to collect on the judgement. Now if you owned property, it is possible that they could file a lien against said property. But for this small measely amount, that would NEVER HAPPEN!

I really doubt your complete story. Discover would never sue for this small of an amount. They would just sell the debt to a debt collection service for 15% of the original amount and write off the rest

If there is one thing you should know about ttwarrior is that he is delusional. A 350lb trainer? 120mph tennis serve? you can't tell when this guy is lying and when he isn't.

Anyhow, what this guy said is pretty much that. The court determines the amount a collection agency would receive.

Here is a link how to declare bankruptcy in the state that doesn't allow bankruptcy.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4680644_file...-kentucky.html

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

ttwarrior, you seem to be a guy beyond help

I think he wants to go to jail..that's what you want to hear so ok you're going to jail have fun suckin dick for hostess cakes

First 12345 Last