zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I use MDMA for my depression.
    I used to do that too. found myself in some pretty weird situations at times. the first time I ever rolled was at a club called Babylon in Philly. I was 16. at first I freaked the **** out and thought I was having a bad trip/bad pill...someone talked me to down and the rest is history...I remember sitting in the chill room for what felt like 10 hours rolling my face off while some ho was rubbing vicks all over me while I was watching 2 girls make out/practically **** each other. whole scene is still embedded in my brain. also sat on the dance floor next to a huge speaker for what felt like days. that was my first time...of course with each time the experiences got more extroverted. now I have about 20 holes the size of golf balls in my brain, as I'm sure you do too.

zoo youk

never did get try molly though. just always banged out triple stacks.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Depression and degenerate gambling go hand in hand. Don't ever gamble or drink & drug when you are depressed. Best advice is to get some physical activity (Workout & sex) and try to help someone less fortunate out.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    You are one no class piece of fkn trash. The guy is having serious troubles and you make a jerkoff comment like that? I see you in all these threads acting like your shit dont stink and holier than thou.

Which means you are/were a fkn nerd who got picked on all life so u get jollies off playing the cool guy role on here.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Tchocky, sorry for posting my estate troubles in this thread.

Exercise, diet, lights. Meditation could help.

Meds if it gets serious. I've been on some but the side effects are bothersome.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Thanks again everyone for all your support. Really appreciate the kind words.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

there seems to be a lot of depression threads on sbr...and a lot of discussion in the world these days.

listenin to some lectures from megagenious.com made me happier

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Just broke up with the love of my life because she just doesn't know boundaries... Struggled my whole life.. Never took meds but it's rearing its ugly head right now...I actually lose interest in poker, gambling etc when im like this so it's not a money issue for me.... Best of luck to you sir..

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If your depression is that bad i'd consider ECT..im very serious.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

everyone is depressed.....everyone finds an excuse about how their life is the worst.....some people are just weak and have to cry to people about it....if it makes you feel better, one day you'll be dead and won't exist and won't have to think all your sad thoughts all day

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    everyone is depressed.....everyone finds an excuse about how their life is the worst.....some people are just weak and have to cry to people about it....if it makes you feel better, one day you'll be dead and won't exist and won't have to think all your sad thoughts all day
    Another close minded clueless scumbag trash fuk

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Originally Posted by chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Another close minded clueless scumbag trash fuk

Well said Zoo, well said.

Hang in there TChock, it may not seem like it but it does get better.

chargers4222

nope, just facts, sorry you aren't adult enough to realize it. literally everyone is "depressed", it is not a medical condition and you are no different than anyone else. like i said, if you're really "depressed", it really is comforting to just think about not having to deal with it one day and having everything be like before you were born...peaceful and nonexistent

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

nope, just facts, sorry you aren't adult enough to realize it. literally everyone is "depressed", it is not a medical condition and you are no different than anyone else. like i said, if you're really "depressed", it really is comforting to just think about not having to deal with it one day and having everything be like before you were born...peaceful and nonexistent
    It's not facts you moron.....Depression is an actual disease and medical condition.....Yes everyone gets "depressed" but that's not the same thing..... some people literally cannot get out of bed, cannot do simple things like you and I can each and every day and it never goes away

Think about the worst you ever felt and imagine that feeling never going away for days

Unreal all these tough guy know-it-alls when it comes to depression
    Points Awarded:

TheLock gave MoneyLineDawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

chargers4222

nope, have considered suicide several times, stole a gun from my grandfather's drawer when i was 12 and walked into the woods and didn't go home for a day, slept on a pile of leaves. everybody is depressed. get over it or end it, complaining won't help. i was trying to offer serious advice for the man by saying that thinking about the fact that it will end one day really is comforting. try it.

chargers4222

an actual disease....like alcoholism? child please. cancer is an actual disease. heart disease is an actual disease. depression and alcoholism are the medical society's direct path to unearned placebo profits

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Man what I like to do is to go play basketball man. Playing pick up games at least once a week, will help.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was recently very depressed and doing heavy binge drinking as an escape. As someone mentioned working is good. Also you need make a plan to adress whatever issue or issues it is that making so depressed. Some times require action and will not magically get better will pills or talking to a doctor.

chargers4222

basketball does also help...working out doesn't work for people because they set themselves up for failure by assuming it is a chore, but basketball presents itself as optional and fun with the same effects

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    what are you depressed about?
    Depression is a flaw of chemistry, not character. You could have everything in the world you've ever asked for or wanted and still be struck with depression.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

I take 150mg of Zoloft a day. That is a regular dose of the drug. I sometimes think it works on my ADHD symptoms more than anything but it def makes me feel calmer and more chilled out.

Does kill my sex drive a bit though but not all bad considering I used to throw money at pussy like Jeremy Lin throws last second game winners!!!

PS... I know that comment was lame ...hahaha

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

an actual disease....like alcoholism? child please. cancer is an actual disease. heart disease is an actual disease. depression and alcoholism are the medical society's direct path to unearned placebo profits
    You're wrong.

Do some research, each post you make is more ignorant than the next

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

maybe the dumbest post in the history of sbr

chargers4222

right right....maybe you should do some reading up. they didn't have anti-depressants or 12 step programs 100 years ago and they seemed to manage just fine....

First 12