wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    who cares Asians will be running the world for the next 2000 years like the white man before them

unless the jews bring them down also
    jews wont get their greedy claws on anything, that is why the chinese are pushing to get the world OFF the USD standard

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    jews wont get their greedy claws on anything, that is why the chinese are pushing to get the world OFF the USD standard
    America - celebrate diversity
    Canada - celebrate diversity
    Europe - celebrate diversity

Japan - They don't tell the Japanese they are too Asian and that they need more White/Black/Hispanic/Arabs in Japan.

You don't see celebrate diversity in Africa or in Asia. There's no money to be made in Africa.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Asians are just as talented and athletic in many sports as blacks or other races. The fact that so many Asian countries are so good in Little League baseball proves this. If all else being equal....size, experience and the ability to learn something new (like a sport) the Asians excel more than their Causcasian or other ethnic counterparts.

But once puberty and other aspects of life and culture kick in....well then unless you are 6'6" Asian with mad leaping skills like a Shawn Kemp or a Vince Carter chances are you'll be an accountant in the next 7-8 years.

Asian people by nature don't grow as big or as strong as black or country bred white boys do. It's not their fault they are actually more evolutionarily advanced from a human and reproductive stand point when compared to other races.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Testosterone and muscle fibers is key..

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Maybe they come from 2 parent house holds and Asian parents don't raise their kids like hood rats. I read a story in the news that 1/2 Asian kids are applying to college as "white" now because whites have lower scores and it's easier to get into a top college being "white" than being a minority asian because Asian scores are higher and they have quotas.
    I don't discredit what you are saying.

I found an excerpt from the book where I heard the theory. It explains it much better than I did although I wasn't too far off. http://www.gladwell.com/outliers/outliers_excerpt3.html

Reno Paul
    Reno Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

A lot of good Asian (mainly Korean) women golfers on the LPGA Tour.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I don't discredit what you are saying.

I found an excerpt from the book where I heard the theory. It explains it much better than I did although I wasn't too far off. http://www.gladwell.com/outliers/outliers_excerpt3.html
    I don't discredit what you are saying either but riddle me this.

Why do American kids of Asian decent score higher than White/Hispanic/ African American Americans?

Look at the other top countries on your list and look at the scores in America a diverse country? How come the scores in America mirror the rest of the world? Asian Americnas have the highest scores and so do Asian Countries? Then Europeans etc.

Of course that doesn't fit into the PC story that everybody is all equal on everything.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Why do American kids of Asian decent score higher than White/Hispanic/ African American Americans?

Look at the other top countries on your list and look at the scores in America a diverse country? How come the scores in America mirror the rest of the world? Asian Americnas have the highest scores and so do Asian Countries? Then Europeans etc.

Of course that doesn't fit into the PC story that everybody is all equal on everything.

I just gave you the answer in my last post above. As a human species they are more evolutionary advanced than any other ethnic human race. You can see it physically....they are more slender, lighter, smaller,more fit internally health wise and more cerebral than their European counterparts.

Also which races looks least like our ancestors the monkeys? Asians....blacks still resemble gorillas the most.

chingo
    On Da Grind
    chingo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

This mathdotcom guy is ugly as fuk god daMM....AND u rasict white boys would get ****** upreally really badly for talking like that too chinamans... thats probably why you only run your mouth ona forum... behind a screen in ur mommas basement ....bet most of u wouldnt run ur mouth llike that too a real chinaman. degenerate welfare gamblers tallk shit cuz they have no friends.. no money and would make em feel better if they can degrade others.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I have nothing but the greatest respect for the discipline and the culture of the japanese and alot of asian cultures, look at the low crime rates and the disciplined culture in Japan. But test scores in high school doesnt always translate to the everyday occupations needed to run a society. The immigrants from Mexico, at least in my day to day life, are some of the hardest working people I have ever met. I have never seen a mexican immigrant begging for money on a roadside or going on ssi/disability/welfare, etc. Maybe after a few generations of being being in the US you see the crime,gangs and sloth take hold among some, but most are incredible workers.

There is alot of math involved in construction and alot of blue collar jobs as well that are needed to run a society. A good work ethic and a willingness to work should be taken into account into anything, society can't run on great test scores and sickly nerds. Alot of these mexican immigrants are incredible workers, I see it on a daily basis.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

There's no money to be made in Africa.

Dumbest sentence ever. Where does most of the world's gold come from? AFRICA. Where do almost half the diamonds in the world come from? AFRICA.

In the words of Peter Griffin, "you sir are an idiot."

Change your name to C-GED

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Asians are just as talented and athletic in many sports as blacks or other races. The fact that so many Asian countries are so good in Little League baseball proves this. If all else being equal....size, experience and the ability to learn something new (like a sport) the Asians excel more than their Causcasian or other ethnic counterparts.

But once puberty and other aspects of life and culture kick in....well then unless you are 6'6" Asian with mad leaping skills like a Shawn Kemp or a Vince Carter chances are you'll be an accountant in the next 7-8 years.

Asian people by nature don't grow as big or as strong as black or country bred white boys do. It's not their fault they are actually more evolutionarily advanced from a human and reproductive stand point when compared to other races.
    Wax on wax off mother fukker

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by chingo View Post
    This mathdotcom guy is ugly as fuk god daMM....AND u rasict white boys would get ****** upreally really badly for talking like that too chinamans... thats probably why you only run your mouth ona forum... behind a screen in ur mommas basement ....bet most of u wouldnt run ur mouth llike that too a real chinaman. degenerate welfare gamblers tallk shit cuz they have no friends.. no money and would make em feel better if they can degrade others.

Long Duk Dong isn't scaring anybody

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I have nothing but the greatest respect for the discipline and the culture of the japanese and alot of asian cultures, look at the low crime rates and the disciplined culture in Japan. But test scores in high school doesnt always translate to the everyday occupations needed to run a society. The immigrants from Mexico, at least in my day to day life, are some of the hardest working people I have ever met. I have never seen a mexican immigrant begging for money on a roadside or going on ssi/disability/welfare, etc. Maybe after a few generations of being being in the US you see the crime,gangs and sloth take hold among some, but most are incredible workers.

There is alot of math involved in construction and alot of blue collar jobs as well that are needed to run a society. A good work ethic and a willingness to work should be taken into account into anything, society can't run on great test scores and sickly nerds. Alot of these mexican immigrants are incredible workers, I see it on a daily basis.
    you must not live in LA if you havent seen mexican immigrants on welfare or begging... Not so much the begging but welfare you need to check the stats. trust me theres a ton of mexican I.A.s on welfare.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    an asian trying to play pro sports is like white guy trying to dance, black guy applying for med school, or hispanic guy being the only kid...

hey man, they are rare but they do exist. so what's your point op?
    Well put.....gotta love'em for trying

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    you must not live in LA if you havent seen mexican immigrants on welfare or begging... Not so much the begging but welfare you need to check the stats. trust me theres a ton of mexican I.A.s on welfare.
    Mayan's gonna pound you!

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Mayan's gonna pound you!
    Mayan aint going to pound shit... he can try but facts are facts a simple google search will bring up stats supporting what ive said. William if you're not careful you might get pounded!

teaserpleaser

Whats he going to do make some snappy comeback about blacks being on welfare lol .... Never heard any of those before sbr have at it I dont give a shit. what did I say that is offensive is it not true? la times and center for immigration studies have endless articles on welfare and illegals.
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 02-08-12 at 11:33 PM.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I would like to see the stats on how many of these people are first or second generation immigrants who have been here long enough to figure out the system, my friends I play soccer with and the people I see on a daily basis, are so different from that. I have nothing but the greatest respect for these immigrant guys I see on a daily basis who come here, polite and extremely hard working.

I am from the South so maybe the stats are different in California, but I just have never seen these guys on the side of the road begging, that begging shit fills me with rage. These mexican immigrants work and work and work, very hard labor jobs in some cases and they want more work on the weekend. How are you going to run a society on cubicle/ computer types who cant handle hard labor?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Sumo.
    Rigged.

teaserpleaser

google search this is from center for immigration studies

[QUOTE=gregm;13660757]I would like to see the stats on how many of these people are first or second generation immigrants who have been here long enough to figure out the system, my friends I play soccer with and the people I see on a daily basis, are so different from that. I have nothing but the greatest respect for these immigrant guys I see on a daily basis who come here, polite and extremely hard working.

I am from the South so maybe the stats are different in California, but I just have never seen these guys on the side of the road begging, that begging shit fills me with rage. These mexican immigrants work and work and work, very hard labor jobs in some cases and they want more work on the weekend. How are you going to run a society on cubicle/ computer types who cant handle hard labor?[/QUOTE Steven A. Camarota is the Director of Research at the Center for Immigration Studies.

Thirteen years after welfare reform, the share of immigrant-headed households (legal and illegal) with a child (under age 18) using at least one welfare program continues to be very high. This is partly due to the large share of immigrants with low levels of education and their resulting low incomes —not their legal status or an unwillingness to work. The major welfare programs examined in this report include cash assistance, food assistance, Medicaid, and public and subsidized housing.

Among the findings:

In 2009 (based on data collected in 2010), 57 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal and illegal) with children (under 18) used at least one welfare program, compared to 39 percent for native households with children.

Immigrant households’ use of welfare tends to be much higher than natives for food assistance programs and Medicaid. Their use of cash and housing programs tends to be similar to native households.

A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households with children is received on behalf of their U.S.-born children, who are American citizens. But even households with children comprised entirely of immigrants (no U.S.-born children) still had a welfare use rate of 56 percent in 2009.

Immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, even before the current recession. In 2001, 50 percent of all immigrant households with children used at least one welfare program, compared to 32 percent for natives.

Households with children with the highest welfare use rates are those headed by immigrants from the Dominican Republic (82 percent), Mexico and Guatemala (75 percent), and Ecuador (70 percent). Those with the lowest use rates are from the United Kingdom (7 percent), India (19 percent), Canada (23 percent), and Korea (25 percent).

The states where immigrant households with children have the highest welfare use rates are Arizona (62 percent); Texas, California, and New York (61 percent); Pennsylvania (59 percent); Minnesota and Oregon (56 percent); and Colorado (55 percent).

We estimate that 52 percent of households with children headed by legal immigrants used at least one welfare program in 2009, compared to 71 percent for illegal immigrant households with children. Illegal immigrants generally receive benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children.

Illegal immigrant households with children primarily use food assistance and Medicaid, making almost no use of cash or housing assistance. In contrast, legal immigrant households tend to have relatively high use rates for every type of program.

High welfare use by immigrant-headed households with children is partly explained by the low education level of many immigrants. Of households headed by an immigrant who has not graduated high school, 80 percent access the welfare system, compared to 25 percent for those headed by an immigrant who has at least a bachelor’s degree.

An unwillingness to work is not the reason immigrant welfare use is high. The vast majority (95 percent) of immigrant households with children had at least one worker in 2009. But their low education levels mean that more than half of these working immigrant households with children still accessed the welfare system during 2009.

If we exclude the primary refugee-sending countries, the share of immigrant households with children using at least one welfare program is still 57 percent.

Welfare use tends to be high for both new arrivals and established residents. In 2009, 60 percent of households with children headed by an immigrant who arrived in 2000 or later used at least one welfare program; for households headed by immigrants who arrived before 2000 it was 55 percent.

For all households (those with and without children), the use rates were 37 percent for households headed by immigrants and 22 percent for those headed by natives.

Although most new legal immigrants are barred from using

teaserpleaser

Greg M note this part-I know growing up in LA this is true.... An unwillingness to work is not the reason immigrant welfare use is high. The vast majority (95 percent) of immigrant households with children had at least one worker in 2009. But their low education levels mean that more than half of these working immigrant households with children still accessed the welfare system during 2009.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I dunt GIVE A FK what you trippers are talking about coz J LIN is ballin'

Can't argue that.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Mayan's gonna pound you!
    teaser has a hard on for mexicans..

I guess he got punked too many times..

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

is NFL a sport ?

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

what is yao ming doing these days? didn't he marry some huge chick? they are gonna have 8 foot boys

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3647

small roosters, unattractive women for the most part

ROR

(that's raughing out roud)

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Quote Originally Posted by BGS 9.5 View Post

ROR

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

ROR

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I just gave you the answer in my last post above. As a human species they are more evolutionary advanced than any other ethnic human race. You can see it physically....they are more slender, lighter, smaller,more fit internally health wise and more cerebral than their European counterparts.

Also which races looks least like our ancestors the monkeys? Asians....blacks still resemble gorillas the most.

Interesting. I buy the "Asians are more evolutionary advanced" answer more than their language gives them an advantage but I'm not sold. But why would they be especially good at math compared to other subjects?

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I would like to see the stats on how many of these people are first or second generation immigrants who have been here long enough to figure out the system, my friends I play soccer with and the people I see on a daily basis, are so different from that. I have nothing but the greatest respect for these immigrant guys I see on a daily basis who come here, polite and extremely hard working.

I am from the South so maybe the stats are different in California, but I just have never seen these guys on the side of the road begging, that begging shit fills me with rage. These mexican immigrants work and work and work, very hard labor jobs in some cases and they want more work on the weekend. How are you going to run a society on cubicle/ computer types who cant handle hard labor?
    Hispanic immigrants work harder than most Americans.

These I'm proud to be a union American guys make me laugh. Those Hispanic immigrants those union boys hate so much are more American than they are. Those entitled Union guys are more like Europeans, and the Mexican immigrants are more American.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Dumbest sentence ever. Where does most of the world's gold come from? AFRICA. Where do almost half the diamonds in the world come from? AFRICA.

In the words of Peter Griffin, "you sir are an idiot."

Change your name to C-GED

Yeah look at all the riches in Africa. Look at all the poor North Americans moving there to live a better life. The only people making money in Africa are the politicans who take all the AID money and keep it themselves. It's not even debate-able that it's the worst continent to live on including Antarctica.

C-Gold

ROR

First 123 Last