wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LOL now its getting good. But yeah I like charlie Sheen met him a few times he is actually pretty normal guy all that shit he did last year was for show and he made millions. He basically showed why he is a genius and all the trolls and warlocks got owned, because he got paid. Every talk show that had a satellite signal talked about the guy for weeks. When he got paid and made his point he disappeared.

Ashton Kutcher shaving and cutting his hair in desperation was the ultimate scoreboard.

But man you internet detectives, doing searches on google combing through hundreds of posts to find specific quotes.

Now I am not one to put a spin on things but what is worse a guy making those comments on their own time or guys on an internet forum so desperate to 'out' someone theyre borderline stalking and wasting how much time trying to connect some dots? I wil let the masses be the judge of who is more pathetic. But since it isnt even me then the answer is too easy.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LOL now its getting good. But yeah I like charlie Sheen met him a few times he is actually pretty normal guy all that shit he did last year was for show and he made millions. He basically showed why he is a genius and all the trolls and warlocks got owned, because he got paid. Every talk show that had a satellite signal talked about the guy for weeks. When he got paid and made his point he disappeared.

Ashton Kutcher shaving and cutting his hair in desperation was the ultimate scoreboard.

But man you internet detectives, doing searches on google combing through hundreds of posts to find specific quotes.

Now I am not one to put a spin on things but what is worse a guy making those comments on their own time or guys on an internet forum so desperate to 'out' someone theyre borderline stalking and wasting how much time trying to connect some dots? I wil let the masses be the judge of who is more pathetic. But since it isnt even me then the answer is too easy.

wantitall4moi

Then you have Artest, or whatever he wants to call himself, on the back side of old age, Fisher, nuff said, and Luke Walton the biggest Albatross ever with a massive contract and playing 3-4 minutes a game if that.

I was OBV joking around a bout this Charlie thing, just to make an obscure joke.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

As Sam said.....OWN THIS SHIT! You like hookers who knock softly.....no big deal wanti.

darkhat

And it could be worse.. Imagine someone could google your extremely unique handle and it comes back saying it is dudes.

William Walters

I'll make it easy on you. It's the SBR blowhard who not only pays hookers, but then writes reviews about how they knock softly at the door.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I'll make it easy on you. It's the SBR blowhard who not only pays hookers, but then writes reviews about how they knock softly at the door.

LMAO I wore you and the lakers and Kobe out so bad, and Lakers have been proving me right all season you had to go commando. Desperate times call for desperate measures I get it.

But I have been on the fourms for about 14 or 15 years now and I have yet to do a google search on anyone. Including guys who used their real names or claimed to be someone 'known'. Just saying. But when you cant think of anything else to come back with or your team keeps shitting the bed the ammunition starts to run low. But seriously, google searching a forum name? Youre stooping to a beginner level right there. Not someone who thinks they have the game to hang with the big boys on actual sports/gambling merit.

You guys are just lucky I am not Fishhead and am not crying to the moderators to lock this thread or move it to the asylum or the dump or whatever the name of the place is they put nonsense threads.

But I have a sense of humor and some of the shit here is pretty funny so it has some entertainment value at least.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I think OP is going to have to let it go. Whether they guy pays for sex or not, no one gives a fuk. Its sex

William Walters

LMAO I wore you and the lakers and Kobe out so bad, and Lakers have been proving me right all season you had to go commando. Desperate times call for desperate measures I get it.

But I have been on the fourms for about 14 or 15 years now and I have yet to do a google search on anyone. Including guys who used their real names or claimed to be someone 'known'. Just saying. But when you cant think of anything else to come back with or your team keeps shitting the bed the ammunition starts to run low. But seriously, google searching a forum name? Youre stooping to a beginner level right there. Not someone who thinks they have the game to hang with the big boys on actual sports/gambling merit.

You guys are just lucky I am not Fishhead and am not crying to the moderators to lock this thread or move it to the asylum or the dump or whatever the name of the place is they put nonsense threads.

But I have a sense of humor and some of the shit here is pretty funny so it has some entertainment value at least.
    You're right.....this wantitall4moi hooker paying guy isn't you..........OJ didn't do it..........Kobe just throws shit up and sometimes it goes in...........wantitall4moi is a common posting name............the Lakers will win 24 games this season..........you wore me out............you don't appreciate soft knocks at the door...........and..........my new favorite..........you were able to retire at 39 years of age because you won so much money gambling on sports.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

In those first few links you can only read a sentence or two unless you're 'VIP'. If we could somehow read the whole thing, it would be easy to tell it if it is him or not. If the review is 8 paragraphs long and you lose interest 3 sentences in, then it's definitely the same guy.
    Last edited by Tree Rollins; 02-07-12 at 08:46 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, Pauulzcappin, sharpcat, and yisman

darkhat

At least now we have a new argument when you say Kobe is the worst player of all time. All we have to do is copy and paste the URL to this thread lol.

Seriously, this was you though wasn't it?

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I think OP is going to have to let it go. Whether they guy pays for sex or not, no one gives a fuk. Its sex
    You're probably right, but it's the writing reviews about hookers that I found not only amuzing, but very odd.

Bottom line........some people like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.......others like soft knocks on the door by hookers.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    In those first few links you can only read a sentence or two unless you're 'VIP'. If we could someone read the whole thing, it would be easy to tell it if it is him or not. If the review is 8 paragraphs long and you lose interest 3 sentences in, then it's definitely the same guy.
    Somebody needs to sign up before he deletes the erotic reviews.

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

If he starts talking about how he made millions arbing/scalping in those threads, then there's no denying it

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

In those first few links you can only read a sentence or two unless you're 'VIP'. If we could someone read the whole thing, it would be easy to tell it if it is him or not. If the review is 8 paragraphs long and you lose interest 3 sentences in, then it's definitely the same guy.

darkhat

After the VIP jump..

wantitall4moi
    "For someone who knows more than every GM in the NBA, I say Victoria had soft skin and was not a clock watcher."

William Walters

wanti getting crushed. I feel bad now.

Mods..........please pin thread.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

kid is getttin fukkkin buried...hahaha

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    After the VIP jump..

"For someone who knows more than every GM in the NBA, I say Victoria had soft skin and was not a clock watcher." wantitall4moi
    This actually made me laugh.......for real. SBR has some legit talent.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

His last review was in 2005, so is it possible he's so buried that he hasn't been laid in 7 years?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    After the VIP jump..

wantitall4moi
    "For someone who knows more than every GM in the NBA, I say Victoria had soft skin and was not a clock watcher."

Thats very helpful. Who wants a clockwatcher.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Thats very helpful. Who wants a clockwatcher.
    No way, you need a real girlfriend experience. Like that movie with sasha grey.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Damn I would love a hooker right now...

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Definitely him.....just admit it man, no one cares if you use hookers, there's a lot of guys on here who couldn't even afford one

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Definitely him.....just admit it man, no one cares if you use hookers, there's a lot of guys on here who couldn't even afford one
    The odds of someone else coming up with that exact username, spelled that exact same way, are slim at best.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

The odds of someone else coming up with that exact username, spelled that exact same way, are slim at best.

Yeah as a betting man, gimme the yes it's him for the max

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Yeah as a betting man, gimme the yes it's him for the max
    This guy is sharp

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

well the burial would have doubled had he reviewed MALE prostitutes , so i guess he can take solace in that
    Points Awarded:

sickler gave wtf 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

I called her and she came over to my hotel. A few minutes late but called to tell me. Then a knock on the door...

So romantic!

And "Wantitall4moi" is a what now? A common handle?

wantitall4moi

Guys taking bets and making bets on this show why theyre lifetime losers. To be expected I suppose.

But if anyone wants to wager REAL currency and not betpoints I will take any bet over 10K, thats what it would be worth to let a low life find out who I really was and go through the hassle of tracking down whomever it was that made up the name and where they were from. Losers pays all fees in regards to that as well.
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave wantitall4moi 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

William Walters

Guys taking bets and making bets on this show why theyre lifetime losers. To be expected I suppose.

But if anyone wants to wager REAL currency and not betpoints I will take any bet over 10K, thats what it would be worth to let a low life find out who I really was and go through the hassle of tracking down whomever it was that made up the name and where they were from. Losers pays all fees in regards to that as well.
    Gave you a point................because I feel bad about the unreal burial you've received.

I sincerely hope that the next "soft knock on the door" is a good experience for you wanti. Everybody deserves some lovin pal..........one way or another.

All my best.

W.W.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

sbr should add a prostitutes & call girls sub-forum. if a ho lied about her appearance or rushed you, then you can submit a complaint.

already have someone in mind for the mod job.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Thanks. Your review helps me identify lifetime losers.

There was a soft knock on the door...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I was willing to believe the guy until the brother in law background check story.

I mean come on.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I was willing to believe the guy until the brother in law background check story.

I mean come on.

First 12345 Last