bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Oh. I was just wondering why you said "there are no if's in sports", but you start off your whole "patriots win this game IF welker catches it" But hey, there are no "if's" in sports, but that's what I'm gonna base my argument off of. Makes sense.
    you're right-premise is silly. you can point to a moment or two like that in every single game of any kind that is played.

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    lol so funny that just cause welker drops a pass THAT INSTA GUARANTEES PATS WIN BY 10, as if all the next plays = a NE touchdown, and stopping the giants, so no more stops, no more fumbles or int, lol you dumb fking idiot. So he dropped the ball, he was running at full speed, having to twist around with a bullet coming at him.

You are a fking loser. You are a loser at life. You have no money and you are a fking joke to everyone in your life.
    You are singlehandedly one of the dumbest posters on this website. And that is saying a lot.

You are a 'pro capper' but you lose 75% of your posted plays and have never posted anything worth reading.

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    you talk a lot of shit on the internet i would love to see you say that to my face ask your girl about the summer of 2010 at the shore we had a great time
    My girlfriend hasn't lived in that shit hole since she was 15 so I guess you either are mistaken or you have the dates wrong and you're a pedophile. Weird shit to be admitting to on the internet...

Chris Hanson would like you to have a seat, right over there, go on, have a seat. And yes, your daughter will be giving me some great head the second she turns 17. It will be legal and fantastic. And those lips will then give you a big kiss.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

lol she was there homie believe that

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    lol so funny that just cause welker drops a pass THAT INSTA GUARANTEES PATS WIN BY 10, as if all the next plays = a NE touchdown, and stopping the giants, so no more stops, no more fumbles or int, lol you dumb fking idiot. So he dropped the ball, he was running at full speed, having to twist around with a bullet coming at him.

You are a fking loser. You are a loser at life. You have no money and you are a fking joke to everyone in your life.
    By the way, you're really slow if you think the Giants are going to come back from 10 down with sub 4 minutes left and 1 time out.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i thought you werent priskilla or kerrywood no one likes you here go away

RoadFavorites$$$

lol she was there homie believe that
    So again, you are claiming that you're a pedophile on a public message board... that doesn't seem like the smartest thing to be doing. As I've said again, she hasn't been to that shit hole since she was 15, furthermore, if she was cheating, she sure as hell wouldn't choose a middle aged man with no job, no education, and a small rooster.

RoadFavorites$$$

i thought you werent priskilla or kerrywood no one likes you here go away
    let me know when you daughter turns 17 so she can taste some.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

didnt they come back from 12 down against the cowboys with 5 min left

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lucky my ass 3 no calls on pi bogus holding giants should have won by 10

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Lucky my ass 3 no calls on pi bogus holding giants should have won by 10
    you're missing the point... game could have went either way. All I wanted was no points so I was unbiased as far as who wins the game is concerned.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

thats all you have is to talk about someones 12 year old daughter ????? come down to ac bro i will be there march 9th-11th staying at borgata im booked already

RoadFavorites$$$

didnt they come back from 12 down against the cowboys with 5 min left
    Do you want me to point out the differences?

1) More than 1 time out
    2) Forcing the Patriots to choke is a little bit harder than forcing the always choking Cowboys to choke
    3) Less time on clock

Stick to pointless arguing on this board because you embarrass yourself when you try to talk about sports.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    Patriots win this game by 10 if Welker gets that grab.

No If's in sports, just don't see the point in gloating on being on the Giants. You kind of got lucky.

Only on the under for this game, but this isn't a brag situation. If you were on Alabama over LSU, that is the kind of situation you can rub it in.
    If they don't call that weak a$$ holding on 3rd/inches then NY is prob up 12-3 or 16-3 at half. They also missed a face mask and pass interference on the next to last Giants drive. NY 396 yds to 349....37 minutes time of possession to 22! Bottom line...the best team won! If Gronk is 100% then its a whole diff situation but everyone knew that going in.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post

Do you want me to point out the differences?

1) More than 1 time out
    2) Forcing the Patriots to choke is a little bit harder than forcing the always choking Cowboys to choke
    3) Less time on clock

Stick to pointless arguing on this board because you embarrass yourself when you try to talk about sports.
    lmao cowboys def was better than the patriots, 1 minute less on the clock, eli was the best 4th qtr qb in the nfl this year would have been possible likely no but def possible

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

shit got salooned where it belongs

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

21-17

First 12