SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post

Don't nobody care about you or how you think how others should post. Here's a tip, STFU. I let my money do my talking.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

In 3 months this hamburger hasn't figured out how to use "pal" yet. He actually thinks it's a friendly term. On that note...

Never fukking heard of you, pal.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

C'mon, pal, only SU? What happened to all the big talk? I thought +145 Giants ML is a loser's pick, yet you're scared to give me action on the spread or the ML? Just SU? Thanks for confirming exactly what I already knew, you were forced to act facetious. See how easy that was?
    Oh I thought you were confident enough in a SU wager....

In that case, I'll give you +150 on the giants, how's that?

k13

I'm offering +150 and you can't even reply.....who do I sound like now???

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm leaving to the city right now, and then depositing some money into my account, and then getting a haircut, but I should be back in like 2 hrs from now. Hopefully, you put up because this is lame. I can get +130 in the sbr book on the ML, why would I want to risk it for less? You must think I am a sucker. I'm disappointed in you k13. Get real. Either say what you mean or don't say anything next time.

When he gets back, got to think he takes you up on your offer. NE wins.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'm gonna give you a pass.....because I like the passion I'm seeing here.

Not gonna lie...I'm sick fukkin' jealous. Enjoy it. Feelings like this don't come around very often.

I remember being a Giants fan hating the cowgirls with Aikman in the 90's So yeah loving it now but know it won't last forever

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    I remember being a Giants fan hating the cowgirls with Aikman in the 90's So yeah loving it now but know it won't last forever
    I'm telling you right now......you guys need to savor every moment of this. In the 90's, it seemed like the Cowboys would be good forever. We all see how that's worked out.

If you're lucky, you'll get a few times in your life that the stars will line up, and your team will get an opportunity to play for a championship.

There is no feeling in the world like the week before the Super Bowl when your team is in it. Its why we're fans.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I'm offering +150 and you can't even reply.....who do I sound like now???
    I like it. I just got in the house. Ship the points, k13 and good luck!

GamblerSpirit

Just so we're clear you're risking 750 to win 500 on the Pats, and I'm risking 500 to win 750 on the Giants. Ooh I almost feel like I'm betting real money, oh wait, I am betting real money. I like the Giants so much I have to play them at -6.5. Let's go GMEN!

k13

Just so we're clear you're risking 750 to win 500 on the Pats, and I'm risking 500 to win 750 on the Giants. Ooh I almost feel like I'm betting real money, oh wait, I am betting real money. I like the Giants so much I have to play them at -6.5. Let's go GMEN!
    Yes. Giants win I send you 750. Pats win you send me 500 points.

Are you getting a loan for this?

I will ship after the game if I lose.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

loans for imaginary money

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Yes. Giants win I send you 750. Pats win you send me 500 points.

Are you getting a loan for this?

I will ship after the game if I lose.
    Yes, the terms are agreed upon with secretstash. Thank you k13, nice doing business with you. One of us will look foolish, and I hope it's not me. Good luck, buddy!

k13

Yes, the terms are agreed upon with secretstash. Thank you k13, nice doing business with you. One of us will look foolish, and I hope it's not me. Good luck, buddy!
    Sounds Good. I hope you win.

SportsPedagogy

[quote=GamblerSpirit;13603305]

Yes, the terms are agreed upon with secretstash. Thank you k13, nice doing business with you. One of us will look foolish, and I hope it's not me. Good luck, buddy![/quote]

You kinda look foolish already for making this thread. Why not just pm the guy ?

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    [quote=GamblerSpirit;13603305]

You kinda look foolish already for making this thread. Why not just pm the guy ?
    I did. I needed a proof of actually making the bet, thus this thread.

GamblerSpirit

Good game, k13. Please transfer the 750 pts in this thread. I hope I proved that I actually do know a thing or two about nfl handicapping.

Edit: Confirmed, 750 received. Thank you, again, k13. Until next time, pal! Say congrats to your 2011 Superbowl Champs NY Giants!

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of people dislike k13 but there's really no denying the guy knows what he's talking about most of the time. One of the sharpest posters on the board, if not the sharpest

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    A lot of people dislike k13 but there's really no denying the guy knows what he's talking about most of the time. One of the sharpest posters on the board, if not the sharpest
    Add LTProfits to that list also. Respectable in their own ways.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I don't really understand how someone can be sharp betting a Superbowl game? I didn't have any money on the game I didn't even watch the game didn't give two shits about the game but I looked at the box score and the giants won in the last 2 minutes right? Did you cap the Giants to win the game that late ? I dunno least you didn't have to take out a huge betpoints loan

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    I don't really understand how someone can be sharp betting a Superbowl game? I didn't have any money on the game I didn't even watch the game didn't give two shits about the game but I looked at the box score and the giants won in the last 2 minutes right? Did you cap the Giants to win the game that late ? I dunno least you didn't have to take out a huge betpoints loan
    So he got +145 on a coinflip. Sharp play.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Good game, k13. Please transfer the 750 pts in this thread. I hope I proved that I actually do know a thing or two about nfl handicapping.
    I don't think this was accomplished at all.

But, on the other hand, you absolutely removed any doubt as to whether or not your a giant douche!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I don't think this was accomplished at all.

But, on the other hand, you absolutely removed any doubt as to whether or not your a giant douche!!
    Considering you're a Dallas cowboys fan, whom are known to be delusional, and you who thought Romo was a top 5 QB in this league , I'll just laugh it off. I just wish my local bookies felt the same way as you.

Anyways, haters gonna hate.

I joined the BTP contest too late last year, but I was doing well in that contest, only wish I joined this site back when I discovered it a couple of years ago.

Code:
    14-4-0	77.78%   L 1    0.0    +12.40

SportsPedagogy

Considering you're a Dallas cowboys fan, whom are known to be delusional, and you who thought Romo was a top 5 QB in this league , I'll just laugh it off. I just wish my local bookies felt the same way as you.
    Romo actually beat the 49ers himself .. with a lung that was punctured by his broken lung. Eli had to rely on the 49ers kick returner fumbling. Lets not got it twisted. Eli is lucky to have a pretty balanced offense. They have a running game in the redzone. Dallas had 5 rushing touchdowns all season and one of them is from Romo.

Just remember, Giants are not in the Super Bowl if Miles Austin doesnt lose the ball in the lights. Enjoy your teams win. You should probably thank me though ...

I let Tom Coughlin live

GamblerSpirit

Romo actually beat the 49ers himself .. with a lung that was punctured by his broken lung. Eli had to rely on the 49ers kick returner fumbling. Lets not got it twisted. Eli is lucky to have a pretty balanced offense. They have a running game in the redzone. Dallas had 5 rushing touchdowns all season and one of them is from Romo.

Just remember, Giants are not in the Super Bowl if Miles Austin doesnt lose the ball in the lights. Enjoy your teams win. You should probably thank me though ...

I let Tom Coughlin live
    All bs aside, you're a good dude . Thanks for serving our country. Cherish that picture, it has two winners in it.

SportsPedagogy

All bs aside, you're a good dude . Thanks for serving our country. Cherish that picture, it has two winners in it.
    haha thanks man. Funny story about this pic, i was first in line to meet him in Iraq. I walked up with my M-4 on my shoulder and said "Dont worry, my weapon is on safe, i wont pull a Plexico" he laughed and said "I know right, what is up with that dude ? "

This was a few weeks after the incident. lol He was a good guy.
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave SportsPedagogy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GamblerSpirit

haha thanks man. Funny story about this pic, i was first in line to meet him in Iraq. I walked up with my M-4 on my shoulder and said "Dont worry, my weapon is on safe, i wont pull a Plexico" he laughed and said "I know right, what is up with that dude ? "

This was a few weeks after the incident. lol He was a good guy.
    Great story!

First 12