Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Not even jsut because of that but I don't get the high that everyone get's from blowing a 40 or 80... It's a decent feeling for 20 min and then I throw up...

Im a drinker and like a snort here and there...
    thats because u don't have a tolerance for 40's AND 80s. that is too much for u. just take a yellow perc 10 and see how u feel. problem is if u get hooked , the pills will become too expensive and you'll be in camden cop'n bundles.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

My top!

1. Family
    2. Money
    3. Pu$$y
    4. School
    5. Sports
    6. Exercise
    7. Gambling (sports and poker)
    I use to get high everyday. I have done it all. And I have done a stint of time in my time. Had a lot of time to think and reflect. Had a lot of time to think and reflect and realized that 80% of my problems came from getting high. Over the long haul you will eventually get in trouble with the law, destroy relationships, and start just hanging out with the wrong people. Not trying to be stuck up but im 28 and I do not want anything to do with anyone putting any bugar sugar up their noses! I know the crowd all too well! and you keep putting the sugar and alcohol up your nose all night you truly will start feeling like shit the next day. Then pain pills will come into play and then you will truly fall off the wagon quicker than you will realize. But most people such as myself choose to learn the hardway. just hope you survive it man. Got two friends today RIP gone from drinking and driving and suicide from cocaine abuse

First 12