forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

America Solidifies Its Position As The Moral Compass Of The World

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ment-tool.html

Footage showing American soldiers urinating on dead Afghan bodies has sparked outrage across the world - with Afghanistan's leaders labelling it as a 'recruitment tool for the Taliban'.
    The 'disgusting' and 'highly reprehensible' 40-second clip shows four men in combat gear standing over the three corpses with their genitals exposed as they relieve themselves.
    The men can be heard joking 'Have a great day, buddy', 'Golden like a shower' and 'Yeahhhh!' as they groan with relief whilst urinating.
    It has sparked anger from Afghans, with top negotiator from President Hamid Karzai's High Peace Council Arsala Rahmani, saying it will have a 'very, very bad impact on peace efforts'.

------

Anyone who still believes that the US are the "good guys" must be immediately removed from any position of responsibility where even the slightest form of decision making is utilized. Having demonstrated a gross misconduct of judgment, these individuals must be rounded up and herded with the rest of the sheep. As they are a lost cause, they no longer possess any mental capabilities whatsoever that could contribute to the society they live in.

The first person guilty of this is none other that Opie, the brainwashed yodeling redneck of SBR.
    Points Awarded:

TR88 gave forsberg21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

betplom gave forsberg21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: betplom

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Please move to proper subforum.

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

This is what happens when most military personnel is poorly educated trash. You stereotyping all Americans because of the actions of some of our dumbest citizens is pretty... well... dumb. What country are you from? Whatever country you are from must be full of all morons since you have proven yourself to be a moron.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    This is what happens when most military personnel is poorly educated trash. You stereotyping all Americans because of the actions of some of our dumbest citizens is pretty... well... dumb. What country are you from? Whatever country you are from must be full of all morons since you have proven yourself to be a moron.
    You can add in "scum of the earth" to that too. If America has soldiers who are scum of the earth representing them in overseas in battle, what does that say about American itself? Here's a hint:

America = Scum Of The Earth
    Points Awarded:

betplom gave forsberg21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

yup

hey thats what they get for 9/11

they were like "hey we have a great idea - lets fly planes into US buildings and kill thousands of Americans"...........OOPS!!!! Now we fuked up there country and take pees on there dead people.........terrorism regret much????????

and guess what we will not stop fukin up there country until we are GOOD AND READY and then we will fuk up a few of there OTHER countries like Iran as well

OOPS!!!!!!!!

careful forsey i know its fun to talk sh*t about the US but look what we do to countries that get too upity! You want us to come to canada and fuk up your country and take pees on your dead soldiers??? I DIDNT THINK SO PAL!!!

forsey princeton/yale 2h under trust me pal, we'll see what the halftime score and line is but most likely it's a go
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    You can add in "scum of the earth" to that too. If America has soldiers who are scum of the earth representing them in overseas in battle, what does that say about American itself? Here's a hint:

America = Scum Of The Earth
    Wouldn't scum of the earth be people who celebrated in the streets when innocent civilians were killed in 9/11?

Not to disrespect the military, but a large percentage of the military are people who don't want to get a real job and want to get paid for shooting a gun. Not to mention, they have good job opportunities as police officers,etc. when they come back. It is for the uneducated of our country generally speaking.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Forsy, love the passion you have for subject matter pal and yes i agree that posters like Opie are frighteningly blind when it comes to their enabling their definitions of patriotism but u just cant h8 on someone cos they were born in hicksville (aka Texas). Guy knows nothing else

Chances r if he was born in china the mofo would be 5'6, 130 and 10 times as unquestioning as he is now (trust me, americans are smart compared to chinese when to comes holding the actions of their elected representatives to accountability)...

Now that is saying something...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Wouldn't scum of the earth be people who celebrated in the streets when innocent civilians were killed in 9/11? Not to disrespect the military, but a large percentage of the military are people who don't want to get a real job and want to get paid for shooting a gun. Not to mention, they have good job opportunities as police officers,etc. when they come back. It is for the uneducated of our country generally speaking.
    Really??? You write, "Not to disrespect the military,..." then you continue on repeatedly disrespecting people in the military.

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Really??? You write, "Not to disrespect the military,..." then you continue on repeatedly disrespecting people in the military.
    I'm not going to ignore the truth. There is a very small percentage of people who join the military that were/going to be academically successful in a higher education.

These guys who end up doing shit like this that he posted are the poor, inbred, white trash that quite frankly are just pawns.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Most of these guys are unfit to work car washes. They get back home and find out no one wants to hire them even at the hands of large government bribes as the 53% veteran unemployment rate will attest too.

ACoochy

I'm not going to ignore the truth. There is a very small percentage of people who join the military that were/going to be academically successful in a higher education. These guys who end up doing shit like this that he posted are the poor, inbred, white trash that quite frankly are just pawns.
    What makes u think we all arent someone elses pawn? If u work ur your bosses pawn. If u own ur own business then ur a pawn/asset to ur customers and vice versa.

Welcome to the real world sonny. Now head back to the noob forum kerry and earn ur stripes like a good pawn...

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    What makes u think we all arent someone elses pawn? If u work ur your bosses pawn. If u pwn ur own business then ur a pawn to ur customers and vice versa.

Welcome to the real world sonny. Now head back to the noob forum kerry and earn ur stripes like a good pawn...
    This has turned from a discussion into nonsense thanks to you so never mind.

That being said, these military personnel that did this should be left abroad.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Footage showing American soldiers urinating on dead Afghan bodies has sparked outrage across the world - with Afghanistan's leaders labelling it as a 'recruitment tool for the Taliban'.
    The 'disgusting' and 'highly reprehensible' 40-second clip shows four men in combat gear standing over the three corpses with their genitals exposed as they relieve themselves.
    The men can be heard joking 'Have a great day, buddy', 'Golden like a shower' and 'Yeahhhh!' as they groan with relief whilst urinating.
    It has sparked anger from Afghans, with top negotiator from President Hamid Karzai's High Peace Council Arsala Rahmani, saying it will have a 'very, very bad impact on peace efforts'.------
    Anyone who still believes that the US are the "good guys" must be immediately removed from any position of responsibility where even the slightest form of decision making is utilized. Having demonstrated a gross misconduct of judgment, these individuals must be rounded up and herded with the rest of the sheep. As they are a lost cause, they no longer possess any mental capabilities whatsoever that could contribute to the society they live in.
    The first person guilty of this is none other that Opie, the brainwashed yodeling redneck of SBR.

Robert-

Exactly what percentage of your brain would you say I occupy on a full-time basis?

Robert.....you goofy bastard!!

Look, pal....I'll say it again......I am truly sorry I posted your facebook link on the forum. Truly I am! But all the pissing & moaning in the world is never going to unring that bell. You're going to have to get over it, Robert.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy

This has turned from a discussion into nonsense thanks to you so never mind. That being said, these military personnel that did this should be left abroad.
    Issue avoidance aka ignorance. A trait u lazy americans r renowned for...GL with that

RoadFavorites$$$

Issue avoidance aka ignorance. A trait u lazy americans r renowned for...GL with that
    There was no issue avoidance. I learned long ago not to argue with a moron. You'll bring me down to your level and beat me with experience. This is a great country. 3 people doesn't change that, so go back to your shanty and suck a dick.

opie1988

Forsy, love the passion you have for subject matter pal and yes i agree that posters like Opie are frighteningly blind when it comes to their enabling their definitions of patriotism but u just cant h8 on someone cos they were born in hicksville (aka Texas). Guy knows nothing else
    Chances r if he was born in china the mofo would be 5'6, 130 and 10 times as unquestioning as he is now (trust me, americans are smart compared to chinese when to comes holding the actions of their elected representatives to accountability)...
    Now that is saying something...
    Cooch.....you're a real clown, pal. I love the way your only grasp at raising your self-esteem is by thinking being born in Australia is some fukking achievement. I hate to break it to you, pal.....but no one gives a fukk!

You know, for some guy who never shuts up rambling on & on trying to convince everyone they're a sharp.....you sure don't come off as much of an erudite with your 14 year old typing style. I mean, all of the "r" and "y" and "u" might be great when you and your gaming buddy Robert are texting on your Nokia's.....but this is the internet, pal. There's no character limit.

Hey Cooch....."y r u so stupid??"

Get over yourself, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Cooch.....you're a real clown, pal. I love the way your only grasp at raising your self-esteem is by thinking being born in Australia is some fukking achievement. I hate to break it to you, pal.....but no one gives a fukk!

You know, for some guy who never shuts up rambling on & on trying to convince everyone they're a sharp.....you sure don't come off as much of an erudite with your 14 year old typing style. I mean, all of the "r" and "y" and "u" might be great when you and your gaming buddy Robert are texting on your Nokia's.....but this is the internet, pal. There's no character limit.

Hey Cooch....."y r u so stupid??"

Get over yourself, pal.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Got what they deserved. Fuk with us=we kill you and piss on your corpse. First shower those terrorist had in years.

ACoochy

There was no issue avoidance. I learned long ago not to argue with a moron. You'll bring me down to your level and beat me with experience.
    Love these blind noobs...Fun to play with.

And if by bringing u down u mean bringing yourself down to a 65% documented spot capper level over multiple years then noob you should be so lucky pal...

Id tell u to go buy some JJ Gold kneepads but can see by ur need to be here and post so furiously over such a short period that you are already willing and waiting...

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Obv they are wrong, but if i was a corpse I'd be more pissed about the fact that I was dead than someone pissing on me.

RoadFavorites$$$

Love these blind noobs...Fun to play with.

And if by bringing u down u mean bringing yourself down to a 65% documented spot capper level over multiple years then noob you should be so lucky pal...

Id tell u to go buy some JJ Gold kneepads but can see by ur need to be here and post so furiously over such a short period that you are already willing and waiting...
    I think you assume that someone has to be documented on here to be successful in gambling... Silly assumption. The most successful guys here are the people who brag about it the least. What does that say about your loud mouth ?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Old news. I posted the vid on this forum weeks ago on the day it was released. Long thread sent to the Saloon.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Cooch.....you're a real clown, pal. I love the way your only grasp at raising your self-esteem is by thinking being born in Australia is some fukking achievement. I hate to break it to you, pal.....but no one gives a fukk! You know, for some guy who never shuts up rambling on & on trying to convince everyone they're a sharp.....you sure don't come off as much of an erudite with your 14 year old typing style. I mean, all of the "r" and "y" and "u" might be great when you and your gaming buddy Robert are texting on your Nokia's.....but this is the internet, pal. There's no character limit. Hey Cooch....."y r u so stupid??" Get over yourself, pal.
    Opie, one of ur better efforts there pal. Still a plot short of a plan but at least ur working on it (and showing signs of progress may it be said).

Opie, dont expect u to understand this but as someone that lives in a freer country than thee its my right to text short handed. Im secure enough in my linguistic and spelling skills to understand that i wont be forgetting long form anytime soon.

Opie, be a barb for me and place a wager on pinnacle for me can you?? Come on pal, il make it worth ur while....Oh thats right, you live in USA u bleached out, broke arse freedom chemical tooth looking fukk

Opie, why are you so fake pal??

opie1988

Opie, one of ur better efforts there pal. Still a plot short of a plan but at least ur working on it (and showing signs of progress may it be said).
    Opie, dont expect u to understand this but as someone that lives in a freer country than thee its my right to text short handed. Im secure enough in my linguistic and spelling skills to understand that i wont be forgetting long form anytime soon.
    Opie, be a barb for me and place a wager on pinnacle for me can you?? Come on pal, il make it worth ur while....Oh thats right, you live in USA u bleached out, broke arse freedom chemical tooth looking fukk
    Opie, why are you so fake pal??
    yeah, you got me, pal.

I have to say my favorites are when you throw in your "whilst" and "thee" amongst your 14 year-old texting acronyms!

Cooch...... "Y do u type like a 14 yr old girl??"

Coochy....you silly kangaroo fukker!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy

I think you assume that someone has to be documented on here to be successful in gambling... Silly assumption. The most successful guys here are the people who brag about it the least. What does that say about your loud mouth ?
    Assume away pal. Meanwhile my mailing list for plays keeps growing...Guess that says nothing about me at all..

And RF, never assume. For remember:

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

forsey princeton/yale 2h under trust me pal, we'll see what the halftime score and line is but most likely it's a go

hey forsey YOUR WELCOME U UNGRATEFUL FUK!!!!

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1686

Go find a friend....

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1686

Forsberg is NOT CANADIAN..
    As stated he is Opies love child from the 80's

RoadFavorites$$$

Assume away pal. Meanwhile my mailing list for plays keeps growing...Guess that says nothing about me at all..

And RF, never assume. For remember:
    You're not making much sense. I post a message to you about not assuming and then you post one back to me about not assuming?

I've never been to Australia so I'm not going to make assumptions about what its like to live there, but on the other hand, you've probably never lived here so why are you making assumptions? If you like where you live, good for you, I love where I live and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Forsberg do you ever watch the news or read a newspaper? This very well-covered news story is closing in on being a month old...

Forsberg if the material doesn't improve quickly we are looking at trading you to the kiss Opie's ass fan club in a player to be named later or a "Dinner for Dave Winfield" type of deal...

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Forsberg is NOT CANADIAN..
    As stated he is Opies love child from the 80's
    He speaks (writes) using Queen's English. Doesn't make him a lock to be Canadian but over here we spell many words differently than you Americans do.

Could be an Aussie. They suffer from the same British influence.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

R Kelly was their sgt.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

It has sparked anger from Afghans, with top negotiator from President Hamid Karzai's High Peace Council Arsala Rahmani, saying it will have a 'very, very bad impact on peace efforts'.

------

I like how you left out that the guys who were being urinated on were Taliban. Go figure, Forsberg leaving out info to make his thoughts seem legit.