BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(who has the guts to date heidi klum)

BOYS I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS BUT I DONT THINK I COULD SLEEP WITH THIS SUPERMODEL NO FELLAS I AM NOT A F AGG BUT WE ARE LOOKING AT HEIDI KLUM AND ALL I CAN PICTURE IS HER SLEEPING WITH THIS FREAK SHOW SEAL.MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUYS FACE HE IS ONE UGLY GUY.I DONT KNOW HOW HE BRAINWASHED HEIDI IN THE FIRST PLACE WHAT THE F-CK I GUESS THERE HOPE FOR EVERYBODY IF SEAL COULD LAND A SUPERMODEL

SHE HAS 4 KEEDS I KNOW SHE MAKES MILLIONS BUT WHO WANTS TO TAKE HER ON NOW KNOWING HER PAST.

I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SEAL WOULD PULL AN O.J. SIMPSON IF HE FOUND OUT HEIDI WAS DATING A WHITE GUY WHO WOULD HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK OUT HEIDI KLUM RIGHT NOW.

SEAL LOOKS LIKE HE COULD BE A PHYCHO IF ANYBODY MOVES IN ON HEIDI AND THE KEEDS.

WHO IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST GUY TO BE SEEN WITH HEIDI KLUM MY GUESS WILL BE (CHARLIE SHEEN)

BOYS MAKE A GUESS WHO WILL BE THE FIRST GUY TO GO ON A DATE WITH HEIDI KLUM

WHOEVER GUESSES THE RIGHT PERSON WILL WIN 500 betpoints COURTESY OF SBR JOHN

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

nickaaay

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS BUT I DONT THINK I COULD SLEEP WITH THIS SUPERMODEL NO FELLAS I AM NOT A F AGG BUT WE ARE LOOKING AT HEIDI KLUM AND ALL I CAN PICTURE IS HER SLEEPING WITH THIS FREAK SHOW SEAL.MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUYS FACE HE IS ONE UGLY GUY.I DONT KNOW HOW HE BRAINWASHED HEIDI IN THE FIRST PLACE WHAT THE F-CK I GUESS THERE HOPE FOR EVERYBODY IF SEAL COULD LAND A SUPERMODEL

SHE HAS 4 KEEDS I KNOW SHE MAKES MILLIONS BUT WHO WANTS TO TAKE HER ON NOW KNOWING HER PAST.

I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SEAL WOULD PULL AN O.J. SIMPSON IF HE FOUND OUT HEIDI WAS DATING A WHITE GUY WHO WOULD HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK OUT HEIDI KLUM RIGHT NOW.

SEAL LOOKS LIKE HE COULD BE A PHYCHO IF ANYBODY MOVES IN ON HEIDI AND THE KEEDS.

WHO IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST GUY TO BE SEEN WITH HEIDI KLUM MY GUESS WILL BE (CHARLIE SHEEN)

Or you could look at it like this, if she went for Seal, her standards are probably low enough that you might have an actual shot.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

pauly d

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

heidi just had lasik surgery then announces divorce. coincidence?

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

SBR JOHN HAS BEEN KIND ENOUGH TO OFFER 500 POINTS FOR THE RIGHT ANSWER I THINK SHE WILL DATE AN OLDER MORE STABLE GUY LIKE BRIAN WILLIAMS OR SPORTS ANNOUNCER JIM NANCE

I DOUBT SHE WILL BE GOING NIGERIAN AGAIN

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    heidi just had lasik surgery then announces divorce. coincidence?

I bet she makes a move on Tim Tebow

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

If Klum would date a seal would she date beantownwalrus

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sorry bro
    If you wouldn't bang her, you're a homo

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Gimme her...

I'd wreck that.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

you dont have to be handsome or even remotely good looking to date a supermodel

all you need is a thick wallet

it also helps if you can make a woman *** just by singing a song

hell probably half the guys that wanna bang seal arent even gay

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

SO WHAT DID SHE DO PUT A BAG OVER HIS HEAD WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH HIM.I DONT GIVE A F-CK HOW GOOD OF A SINGER YOU ARE YOU STILL HAVE TO LOOK AT SEAL IN THE MORNING HE CANT SING 24 HOURS A DAY.

HE MIGHT BE THE UGLIEST GUY IN THE COUNTRY SERIOUSLY THAT FACE IT LOOKS LIKE HE GOT HIT WITH A GRENADE

I HAVE NO DOUBT SEAL WILL PULL AN O.J. SIMPSON ON HEIDI IF HE FINDS OUT SHE IS DATING A WHITE GUY

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Jim is a racist

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

BTJ, who has the guts to bring home a girl and have supper with Minnow and get Minnow's approval?? Can you imagine having Minnow decide on wether or not you can date a certain girl?? Having Minnow's approval should mean everything to you and what you do in life.

TheCentaur

at these posters acting offended by BTJ. The woman is a lunatic skank. Seal finally couldn't take it anymore. I heard she decorated her and Seal's home with framed photos of her and Seal's genitalia. Attention black guys: You can have her...We don't want her!

SportsMushroom

you dont understand what I am talking about because you are a guy

guys are genetically programmed to look for the most attractive mate, that is why women call us superficial

women are genetically programmed to look for the mate that is the best provider, that is why we call them whores

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Her and Mike Tyson? Metta World peace? all good matches

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

ray j is next for her

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

TheCentaur

odds her next boyfriend is white -160

Odds she dabbles in a lesbian relationship next +320

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

beauty and the beast

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    you dont understand what I am talking about because you are a guy

guys are genetically programmed to look for the most attractive mate, that is why women call us superficial

women are genetically programmed to look for the mate that is the best provider, that is why we call them whores

Winner.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post

Winner.
    She said she was attracted to Seal when she saw his junk in some workout shorts. So what exactly do you mean by best provider?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Kobe might want to take that for a ride

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He could be hung which is probably the correct answer

YouMama
    Losers Lose

Im pretty sure heidi klum had just as much money as seal, before they got married and now

grekos
    grekos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13316

He drove behind a gravel truck on a motorcycle with no facemask.

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    She said she was attracted to Seal when she saw his junk in some workout shorts. So what exactly do you mean by best provider?
    Orgasms. Probably a squirter.

SportsMushroom

poste de mierda doble

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post

-1000 she did not say that
    +360 she said it but did not mean it
    +2300 she actually said it and really meant it

women fuk guys with big dikcs, they date/marry the rich ones

provider = has a shitload of money and/or has the tools to make a shitload of money (his voice/fame)

all you need to do to understand human nature is look at animals (yes we are animals), the male goes for the female with the biggest ass/brightest colors etc, the female goes for the biggest/strongest male (the best provider)

what do women do to attract men? the put make up on, because they know men go for the looks

what do men do to attract women? the go out and buy a big house and a fast car, because they want to sent the message to the woman that they can provide for her

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Mushroom, that's a lot of vig.

Iced

Heidi Klum doesn't need a provider so your argument is retarded. She's a multimillionaire super-model, she can have any guy she wants.

The argument has some merit in the lower classes -- where richer men can marry women slightly out of their league. But for the most part, married couples usually marry within class and within their attractiveness league.

MatI

Your forgetting women are insecure. Women want to know they can be looked after until the end of time.

A woman can only be a super-model for a very limited time.

She is also probably more decent then any people laughing at how this Seal dick looks. She doesnt give a shit obviously. Funny how many jealous broke dik fuks do though.

Iced

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Your forgetting women are insecure. Women want to know they can be looked after until the end of time.
    Yep, she's definitely worried about not being able to provide for herself for the rest of her life with a personal $70 million net worth

YouMama
    Losers Lose

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Heidi Klum doesn't need a provider so your argument is retarded. She's a multimillionaire super-model, she can have any guy she wants. The argument has some merit in the lower classes -- where richer men can marry women slightly out of their league. But for the most part, married couples usually marry within class and within their attractiveness league.
    totally agree, good looking people hook up w each other way more often then a good looking female with a unattractive rich male ... Our socitey values beauty above all else, money can just make up for some, if you play it right

12 Last