sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    He was so drunk during a Hogan match that when the Giant stepped on Hogan's stomach, he put all his weight on him. Hogan ended up shitting his shorts. I suppose the vid is out there somewhere.
    Apparently he liked to drink. A lot. Frequently. In bars.

What would be the line on whether another drunk ever picked a fight with him in one of the bars?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post

Apparently he liked to drink. A lot. Frequently. In bars.

What would be the line on whether another drunk ever picked a fight with him in one of the bars?
    In his A&E documentary (on YouTube right now) supposedly he got picked on at bars by drunks a lot. He was notoriously gentle, so he barely ever took the bait. But once he reportedly was being hassled by a group of guys all night so he chased them outside, and they hid in their car. It's claimed that he picked the car up and put it down, upside down...with 4 men in it.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4720

Quote Originally Posted by YouMama View Post
    The Big Show Played Basketball at Southern Illinois University -edwardsville ... I dont think he was all that great
    Went to high school with him. He went to Wichita State from HS. I think he only played a season there. He was too big to move up and down the court. Acting in wrestling paid more anyway.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    In his A&E documentary (on YouTube right now) supposedly he got picked on at bars by drunks a lot. He was notoriously gentle, so he barely ever took the bait. But once he reportedly was being hassled by a group of guys all night so he chased them outside, and they hid in their car. It's claimed that he picked the car up and put it down, upside down...with 4 men in it.
    wow

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

first pic is fake

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Guys, woman can take a 12 pound, 20 inch baby coming out of their vaginas. I don't care what he's packing, it ain't bigger than that. Look at the pics, do you see a baby sticking out his junk like a preg womans belly?

I met a tiny girl once that had a 20" dildo that she had no problem swallowing. When your girl is telling you it's so big, shes fukking lying to you

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Guys, woman can take a 12 pound, 20 inch baby coming out of their vaginas. I don't care what he's packing, it ain't bigger than that. Look at the pics, do you see a baby sticking out his junk like a preg womans belly?

I met a tiny girl once that had a 20" dildo that she had no problem swallowing. When your girl is telling you it's so big, shes fukking lying to you
    You think that's pleasurable for them?

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    first pic is fake
    Watch the first vid. His hand is ENORMOUS

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

lol there is alot more biological stuff, hormones/etc... that happen when a woman is giving birth... they dont walk around with 10cm dialated cervix's

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by YouMama View Post
    lol there is alot more biological stuff, hormones/etc... that happen when a woman is giving birth... they dont walk around with 10cm dialated cervix's
    Yeah that was ridiculous "point". Baby can pass through therefore she should have no problem enjoying an arm-sized schlong pounding her pussy.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

should just stick to liquor, beer is too much work to get drunk.

sickler
    Facade 101

The beer can pic was in Sports Illustrated. They would've verified the authenticity.

Andre meets Muhammad Ali

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Watch the first vid. His hand is ENORMOUS
    In the A&E Special, it said a hard boiled egg could fit through his ring. It's a pretty interesting show. The guy was larger than life.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

he should've try sumo

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I heard four young guys were giving him problems at a bar. He lost it, chased after them. The guys jumped in their car and locked the doors. He ran out after them and flipped the car upside-down while they were in there. Can't imagine how strong you must be to do that. Cops showed up to four drunk kids upside-down on the sidewalk.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    I heard four young guys were giving him problems at a bar. He lost it, chased after them. The guys jumped in their car and locked the doors. He ran out after them and flipped the car upside-down while they were in there. Can't imagine how strong you must be to do that. Cops showed up to four drunk kids upside-down on the sidewalk.
    Someone mentioned this earlier in the thread. Unreal

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    In the A&E Special, it said a hard boiled egg could fit through his ring. It's a pretty interesting show. The guy was larger than life.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    definitely the "That wrestling shit is all fake" type of guys.

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

the greatest

First 12