stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Who's seen those Western Sky commercials?

The one's where she says "yes, the money is expensive........."

So I said to myself, just for chits and giggles "how expensive?"

Holy chit, is this like even legal?
    These are like loan shark rates.

Borrow $2,600 minus a loan fee of $75.00 =$2,525
    Payback on 36 months,$10.761.84
    Interest rate, 139.34%

Borrow $1500.00 minus loan fee of $500.00 =$1000.00
    Payback on 36 months,$7134.88
    Interest rate, 199.98%
    Source: http://www.westernsky.com/General/Rates.aspx

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure they require verify income and having a checking account possibly requiring ***************, you could get a better rate at your local cash store. The crazier thing than the interest rate itself is they probably need it to be that high with the amount of defaults they sell to collections for pennies on the dollar. stevenash, you should become pro dude, you have almsot 3000 points!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    I'm sure they require verify income and having a checking account possibly requiring ***************, you could get a better rate at your local cash store. The crazier thing than the interest rate itself is they probably need it to be that high with the amount of defaults they sell to collections for pennies on the dollar. stevenash, you should become pro dude, you have almsot 3000 points!
    I am going pro, I do the fantasy baseball, will be pro by March

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

You give out loans at prosper dot com. They claim a 10.46% return on seasoned loans.

Hankwins

yeah that prosper is kind of an interesting site, your best bet would probably be getting a lesser interest rate and only loaning to the folks with grade A credit

stevenash

I'm not looking for a loan, I am actually doing OK career wise and even though I'm on a bit of a cooler lately, still doing good gambling wise.

I wanted to check out Western Sky, because the Indian woman said with emphasis "yes! the money is expensive", so I had to go check it out.

I'm curious like that.

Hankwins

it'd be funny if she finished the statement with the truth, yes the money is exspensive becuase you have NO CREDIT and we're one of few options for all ultra desperate people LOL