Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

For anybody who is looking for a workout plan, check in...

Poster HotDiggity11 showed me this program only 2 weeks ago and It has already had a huge impact on my overall life. Mind and Body.

Results are already showing and I've never felt better,

Strongly recommend this to anyone who wants to start a workout plan...

Thanks again HotDiggity11 I owe you,

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...y-trainer.html

I lettered in 3 sports in High School and played a lil at community college, but since then I was partying and drinking too much w/o any exercise....

Just feel great body and mind...

Just wanted to share this as hotdiggity11 did for me,
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: High3rEl3m3nt

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Before a certain negative poster comes in here and bashes your post... Good job looking out for fellow SBRers! I really believe that being fit and staying on a disciplined eating/ exercise regiment carries over benefits to gambling.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Drink water, and reduce calorie intake. Do cardio for at least 30 minutes. Rinse & repeat daily.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

honestly If one person can do what HD11 did for me then this thread was a big success...

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Good luck to you kid... didn't know you needed a workout .. I got 3 or 4 I rotate throughout the year... gotta get right for the summer.. took the past few weeks off starting up again Saturday... good luck get in shape for the ac boardwalk

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Good luck to you kid... didn't know you needed a workout .. I got 3 or 4 I rotate throughout the year... gotta get right for the summer.. took the past few weeks off starting up again Saturday... good luck get in shape for the ac boardwalk
    Thanks brother, yeah It's crazy like.... I just got back from gym and just can't wait to go tomorrow...

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

im gonna laugh if it says 3 sets even if it works or not

1 set under training, 2 sets under training, 4 sets overtraining, 3 sets is just right

You might see results just because your working out and changing diet, but dorian yates, etc's theory about sets is correct.

Nothing is better than warmup sets and 1 set to failure. Not 2 sets, but 1 with no momentum or force during the lift.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Keep at it Loui!!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

1 set under training, 2 sets under training, 4 sets overtraining, 3 sets is just right

You might see results just because your working out and changing diet, but dorian yates, etc's theory about sets is correct.

Nothing is better than warmup sets and 1 set to failure. Not 2 sets, but 1 with no momentum or force during the lift.
    everyday is different, constantly shocking muscles

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

"those who can, do
    those who can't, teach"