Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Are you prepared for the end of the World or Rule without order?

Exercise your Second Amendment Rights

This thread is dedicated to Opie1988
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Where can I buy my weapon of choice here in California? I have this itchy feeling that 2012 will be the beginning of something mankind has never seen before.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Where can I buy my weapon of choice here in California? I have this itchy feeling that 2012 will be the beginning of something mankind has never seen before.
    FlyingIllini is a CA Gun Owner so PM him. You can also bounce a PM to PIMike. I doubt you'll be able to get your weapon in choice in CA unless you go across the border

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Extra, when the shit hits the fan, those weapons ain't going to do shit...

You will need survival skills.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Where's ur bulletproof vest?

Common EI, step it up!

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

prepared for whatever

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Almost....... Just need a gas mask..... No way anyone here at sbr has ont to loan me right?

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Extra, when the shit hits the fan, those weapons ain't going to do shit...

You will need survival skills.
    Are you suggesting you are going to box your way past a 9mm

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Are you suggesting you are going to box your way past a 9mm
    You said end of the world?..not home invasion...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

can't fukkin wait

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

FlyingIllini is a CA Gun Owner so PM him. You can also bounce a PM to PIMike. I doubt you'll be able to get your weapon in choice in CA unless you go across the border
    I have 87 guns as of last week. Sadly, 70 of them are still in Santa Barbara in storage and I only brought 17 of them with me to San Francisco.... My latest purchase is a Tavor
    tar-21 Israeli Assault Rifle, the thing is one of my favorite modern pieces...

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

You said end of the world?..not home invasion...
    I know how to camp and shit, eat off the land, etc.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I have 87 guns as of last week. Sadly, 70 of them are still in Santa Barbara in storage and I only brought 17 of them with me to San Francisco.... My latest purchase is a Tavor
    Very nice However, you''ll be the first they'll come for since most of those guns have had to been registered with the State of California

Nothing get registered in PA, the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave

flyingillini

Very nice However, you''ll be the first they'll come for since most of those guns have had to been registered with the State of California

Nothing get registered in PA, the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
    Some are registered some are not....That is why a premium is paid for some....

Extra Innings

Some are registered some are not....That is why a premium is paid for some....
    Not even sure how you got that TAR-21, I'm sure they're not even available in the States

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I know how to camp and shit, eat off the land, etc.
    I don't mean camping..

Good luck extra.

And California doesnt have extra tuff gun laws.. Semi-automatic weapons are everywhere.. And Fully automatics if you know how to make them...

flyingillini

Not even sure how you got that TAR-21, I'm sure they're not even available in the States
    You know the right people and are willing to pay a lot more than it's worth, you can get anything in the world my friend and I mean anything.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

what would you say are the pros ands cons of living in S.B or S.F? We are looking at southern Cal, but would not be opposed to another california location. San Diego area/burbs seemed promissing

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Solar flares from the sun already on there way towards earth and changing courses of some airlines flights, the end could be starting today since this is what they say will start the process of 12-21-12.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

You know the right people and are willing to pay a lot more than it's worth, you can get anything in the world my friend and I mean anything.
    You scare me but I like you. Hold me.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

if you really think there will be rule without order, then why isnt there already?

that is to say why were societies formed in the first place? it could just as well have been chaos the entire way through.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

LOL op all those guns still wont stop anyone breaking into ur house at the dead of night and deciding they want to smash u over the head with a cinder block whilst u sleep (if they so wanted to of course)..

Ah the illusion of safety.....

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Bow and Arrow, or a sling shot will work just fine if Armageddon wipes out civilization.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    LOL op all those guns still wont stop anyone breaking into ur house at the dead of night and deciding they want to smash u over the head with a cinder block whilst u sleep (if they so wanted to of course)..

Ah the illusion of safety.....
    The mother-in-law is on the first floor and she would be killed first (I would hear the screams). It follows would you or would you not one of these weapons on your person if someone broke into your home while you were with your family? I have devices to detect when someone is on my property before they even touch the house. The 9mm is a concealed carry and is never more than 2 feet from me.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    what would you say are the pros ands cons of living in S.B or S.F? We are looking at southern Cal, but would not be opposed to another california location. San Diego area/burbs seemed promissing
    Two completely different lifestyles... Santa Barbara is very nice , some of the best looking girls, the best weather in the Country probably and it's a laid back lifestyle... It's So Cal, 805 to the fullest...I lived in SB for 27 years.... It's a great place if you are retired or have a lot of money....I am adapting to San Francisco and loving it up here.... It's a completely different world up here than in SB,you can't even compare it.... Nor Cal and So Cal are like two different states, everything is different, the people, the climate, drug prices etc etc..Pm me if you want to discuss more... orale!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    You scare me but I like you. Hold me.
    I want to hold you and cradle you like a newborn!

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

When I checking out homes for the first time in SLC, I was shoched that nearly every home I checked out had a food storage area. I think Utahns are probably some of the most prepared people for the future shit storm.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

The mother-in-law is on the first floor and she would be killed first (I would hear the screams). It follows would you or would you not one of these weapons on your person if someone broke into your home while you were with your family? I have devices to detect when someone is on my property before they even touch the house. The 9mm is a concealed carry and is never more than 2 feet from me.
    Someone breaks into your home, forget a small sized 9mm, grab your shotty and don't risk missing.

Here's the best device for detecting someone trying to get into your home= buy a dog or two.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Like someone else said based on your title this will do very little. Thanks for the laugh though.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post

Someone breaks into your home, forget a small sized 9mm, grab your shotty and don't risk missing.

Here's the best device for detecting someone trying to get into your home= buy a dog or two.
    Agree with the dog suggestion. In the process of picking up a shotgun but it's clearly has it's disadvantages from a tactical standpoint in a home setting. With a 7 and 10 year old, and baby on the way, I am weighing the benefit of even getting them involved in the process from a safety standpoint, clearly there is precedent to do so.

Teen allegedly shoots and kills intruder (rifle) – Houston, Texas

"He is only a teenager and investigators say he did what he had to do to protect himself."
    Child shoots intruder during home break-in (handgun) – Port Allen, Louisiana

"A ten-year-old boy left home alone with his sister used his mother's gun to shoot an intruder in the face, police said."
    Shotgun-toting teen defends mom, home from burglars (shotgun) – Monte Alto, Texas

"A 16-year-old boy used a shotgun to defend his mother from three would-be burglars in Monte Alto early Saturday morning."
    Teen shoots burglar (handgun) – Ashtabula, Ohio

"A 15-year-old shot a burglar late Friday night after the burglar and two cohorts broke into the teen’s West Side home."
    Injured 11-year-old shoots home invaders (rifle) – Palmview, Texas

"The child and his mother were hiding in a bedroom when the gunmen tried to force their way in. One of the men shot through the door, striking the boy in the groin area. The child, who was carrying a .22-caliber rifle, shot back, hitting one of the criminals in the neck."
    Teen shoots intruder in head (shotgun) – Miami, Florida

"Investigators said the home is owned by attorney Jeffrey Davis, who was not home at the time of the attempted burglary. His son and his wife, Yasmin, were home. They told detectives that Muņoz indicated he was armed and that he planned to harm them."
    Police: Boy, 14, ends burglary by shooting suspect – Hot Spring, Arkansas

"Hot Springs police say a 14-year-old boy home alone shot a 17-year-old boy in the face, ending an attempted burglary."
    Deputy's teen son shoots at burglar at NW Harris home (rifle) – Houston, Texas

"The boy, 15, and his sister, 12, were alone about 2:45 p.m. when someone tried to kick open the front door then soon after the back door of their home in the 2600 block of Royal Place Court, officials said."

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Like someone else said based on your title this will do very little. Thanks for the laugh though.
    Title was more tongue and cheek. Just remember what happened during Katrina when 50% of the police force abandoned post

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

great point, we don't need nukes or some sort of War World III to be thrust into a natural disaster created police state or lack there of

12 Last