NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Contribution Article from NHL Pro Capper on Catching Cheating Bishes

I feel that I must stop with the attention stuff, please forgive me guys but it is just for entertainment. This is the only medium I can still act like a 13 year old kid in math class.

I have decided to contribute more, and will provide life lessons for you guys. I actually like a lot of you and when it all comes down to it, we are all sports gamblers that are outcasts in society, so we should stick together (for the most part). Anyways here we go:

HOW to find out if your GF / Wife is cheating on you...

Forget those garbage 3 year old recycled mens health, askmen, and all those other crappy online articles, stuffed with ads up the ass, forcing you to click thru 9 pages of ads to get the next super tip, women are smart, that's why they don't get caught, they are all cold bitches and learn quickly. They chat with eachother constantly to teach each other how to cover their ass. This applies to 95% of all women. Yes there are so good girls out there, but lets be honest, ever since the whore era really took off, the late 90s, early 2000s with Britney Spears, Christina, and that slut Rianna, girls are superwhores now.

Anyways, here we go:

Obviously, her behavior will be the first indication if she is cheating. If she starts neglecting you, not up for sex much anymore, and just gives the bare min to keep you happy, and dresses up more so when she goes out, or there are more girls nights out, or late nights working, or I'm tired line, or the worst, I am going to the gym that for some reason takes 3 hours, we gots problems hommies....REMEMBER DONT EVER accuse her OR let her know YOUR on to her... DONT GIVE HER the chance to delete evidence

There are 2 electronic items that you first need to examine
    1) her phone
    2) her computer

If she is stupid, and does not delete her txts, read them all. Sometimes you may only have 30sec to 1 min while shes is in the washroom, so concentrate on the outgoing messages. If you don't find any evidence, check back as much as you can, especially on the day after she was too busy to see you.

Now, If she deletes her txt msgs, and call history, this is the first big indication she is hiding something. There is just NO reason to do this. Also if she has a password all of a sudden, your pretty much screwed, she's a whore. BUT, you obviously need hard evidence. Since the phone is out, here is the next step.

HER COMPUTER, now, you may have trouble accessing it, so this is what you do. Install a keylogger program on YOUR computer, then e-mail her, and facebook her some pics, make it something funny, but do it WHEN SHE IS ON HER WAY TO YOUR PLACE, then when she arrives, after you watch tv, eat, bang, tell her "oh you gotta see these pics i sent you, and bring her your laptop, or tell her go on your computer, keep bugging her till she gives in, and GET HER TO LOGIN to her accounts via YOUR COMPUTER, so you have her passwords. Be near her when she types it in, but dont look, just try to see if she makes an effort to hide her password, or looks at you, this is also an indication she is hiding something. If she REALLY doesnt want to login from your computer or is affraid to open Facebook or email, then there is def something she already has in her inbox she did not delete or fb msgs, you will then have to install the program on her computer next time your over and shes in the shower or something.

Anyways, you want to check the phone, and the internet, email, fb, etc... this will nail 80% of the girls, now...

this is where things get interesting, some girls are way to smart for that shite. They don't use e-mail or fb, or immedietely delete stuff, AND they have a SECOND PHONE. I know a lot of girls that have a second phone for their boyfriends (yes they are married whores) and they keep it in the office, or hide it somewhere and only use it to contact their booty calls. So if this is the case..on to some Jason Bourne crap...

GPS tracker....if you think she is cheating, but cant secure evidence yet, you can buy mobile GPS trackers, or even put an old iphone 3g with gps and location service on, but leave it on silent and hide it in her car and have mobile me installed and be able to see everywhere she has been. You can even scope it out if she parks somewhere residential over night and be there when she leaves, maybe she will get a nice walkout from her boy toy.

Some other stuff to lookout for:
    1. New clothing but not wearing it for you
    2. Working out more, eating healthy but not including you
    3. Spending a lot less time together
    4. Snaps at you more
    5. Finds reasons to fight

Some things you'll never notice but deadlocks:
    ...fking gum or breathmints, if she all of a sudden buys some gum, breathmints and never did before shes just starting to date...just remember back to when you first dated and think of her tendencies...after a few months most of us dont care anymore about having fresh breath, but if she does all of a sudden,....whammo, your rooster not wanto

...also pay attention to her friends, if they withdraw from you too, or act a little distant on the next group outing, they probably know whats up and thinks its not gonna last much longer or they feel guilty and cant look you in the eye cause they pitty you

...surprise her sometimes...when she is out be at her place waiting with flowers and tell her you missed her, if she comes home all dolled up, and perfume on, and is not really happy to see you, something is up, if she tries to play it cool, and says "im just gonna take a quick shower" oh man you are cuckholded big time

Just remember guys most women will eventually cheat, there will always be some guy out there trying to bang your girl, and if the right one comes along, in the right moment, and things are not going so well, or she is just a plain flat out whore, expect to get cheated on. Sorry but its the truth, most women are just out looking for the bigger better deal.

Hell, you've all been brainwashed since you were kids. Remember your mommy telling you always treat a girl like a princess, and always do nice things, and treat her right, buy her dinner, open doors, all that crap, that's just the women code breeding you suckers early.

Don't want your women to cheat? ...Goodluck.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

too many words
    lets get to the point:
    where's your stats supporting your hockey profits?
    just a whole lotta yakity yak yak

$50K betting parlays, right?
    how'd that leafs/ducks/flames make out last night?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

You called our country garbage, you will always be garbage here

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your country is garbage, thats why the divorce rate is a whopping 70%. Your all fat slobs and let your gov ruin you lives and future. I felt sorry for you cause every time i visit usa, i bang american girls who cant be satisfied by their fat slob husbands

I remember i went to fsu once to party when visiting daytona, and i banged this hot blonde, and there was a pic of her bf on her headboard, and while i was pounding her good with my big cdn caack, i couldnt help notice this poor sucker starring at me as if he knew his all american blonde cheerleader stage 3 cut was letting the cdn bacon do its thing.... feel sorry for ya bro, but NOT anymore , lol f u fat yank

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Another useless thread, from our useless neighbors up North.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Another useless thread, from our useless neighbors up North.
    good thing i didnt read it.
    anything outta this guy is pure unadulterated shit.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

At least people get an education here, apparently they don't in Canada after reading your senseless posts.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

seriously, this guy just told you the truth and people want to argue with him?...look around our country is going to hell.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

didnt you quit this site a long time ago? Why are you still here?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

sounds like you've dated some winners. Ever think that maybe its not them, but you who is the problem? Who wants some jealous dickhead checking their emails/phones when they're taking a dump or gps tracking you.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Let me guess bro, while you've been spending all this time in your so called "office" doing your capping for your NHL picks, your wife has been going out and cheating on you?

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    Let me guess bro, while you've been spending all this time in your so called "office" doing your capping for your NHL picks, your wife has been going out and cheating on you?
    Bumping myself hoping this loser sees it.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

add setting up a camera into her car - that would give you more evidence