EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!
    EddieMush's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Thank you, EddieMush.

It's great to be here.

Have you seen their odds and scoreboard page? It's the best I've seen ever! I love it!
    Ive used it for years.

state of the art, I love being able to see line moves at 5 or 6 places at 1 time.

Beats the hell out of Don Best...and here its FREE...

You can even arrange the offshores in the order you want
    ( I have 5dimes, the greek, matchbook as my top 3)

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This thread was originally in the Newbie forum - a breeding ground for spammers and bots. If you look in there now, you'll see a thread started by a poster where I'm the only person who replied yet it has 9k views as well. Nothing to do with the content of the thread or who originally posted it. (Sorry Seaweed).

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMush View Post
    Ive used it for years. state of the art, I love being able to see line moves at 5 or 6 places at 1 time. Beats the hell out of Don Best...and here its FREE... You can even arrange the offshores in the order you want ( I have 5dimes, the greek, matchbook as my top 3)

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995
    Mr. Win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4847

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post

Are yous who we been waiting for at SBR?
    Don't mix me in with these multiple account holding spammers. I've been a member for quite some time. Just don't post...more of a lurker.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Win View Post
    Don't mix me in with these multiple account holding spammers. I've been a member for quite some time. Just don't post...more of a stalker.
    Fixed it for you

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995

Fixed it for you

I've been here longer than you Eddie. I suggest you take your childish behavior elsewhere. If you can't have a literate discussion without changing peoples posts ,then you don't belong here.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

40% of your posts are in seaweed threads

You " broke your cherry " of 3 years, 2 months to post to Seaweed

Just pointing out the obvious sir

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995

The sample size reflects the 40%. Your ignorance is showing. I could give a crap about the multiple aliases of your new friends Seaweed and the Giant. You have a connection to them that is creepy. I only tried to warn the good posters here about their routine, which led them to being banned from the other site. Other than that i have no doggie in this fight. The fact that you had to change another members post to make your point shows you have no respect for the members of this or any other site. Lets hope the management here feels the same way.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

The Giant has not heen banned elsewhere
    Seaweed was " grudge banned" by Wally

How does changing your post show a lack of respect to anybody here or at other web sites?

If you are going by the " I have been here longer" point of view, than you should respect the giant over at covers since he has been there for 12 years

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995

The Giant's aliases have been banned over there. Numerous times. If you have to ask why changing or editing a post is wrong, then there is little help for your immature style of posting. I'll let the good folks here sort it out.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Win View Post
    The Giant's aliases have been banned over there. Numerous times. If you have to ask why changing or editing a post is wrong, then there is little help for your immature style of posting. I'll let the good folks here sort it out.
    Leave Eddie alone

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Can't believe I wasted 2 minutes reading this.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I have been here for over a year and I have no affiliation with any of these scoundrels.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Can't believe I wasted 2 minutes reading this.
    Can't believe you opened the thread considering the title was specifically addressed to the Mods

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I can't believe Mr. Win finally decided to start posting here at SBR after having a dormant account for more than three years the minute Seaweed shows up. If that isn't the definition of a deranged stalker, I don't know what is.

Mr. Win, clearly you don't like me, or Seaweed. You've made that perfectly clear. If you're incapable of staying away from us, perhaps I will ask the moderators here to assist you with your lack of self-control.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995

40% of your posts are in seaweed threads

You " broke my cherry " of 3 years, 2 months to post to Seaweed

Just pointing out the obvious sir

popped the hell out of that,,,,

Mr. Win
    Member since 1995

I can't believe Mr. Win finally decided to start posting here at SBR after having a dormant account for more than three years the minute Seaweed shows up. If that isn't the definition of a deranged stalker, I don't know what is.

Mr. Win, clearly you don't like me, or Seaweed. You've made that perfectly clear. If you're incapable of staying away from us, perhaps I will ask the moderators here to assist you with your lack of self-control.
    They are already well informed, and are monitoring you and your twink very closely.....

Detox
    Detox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

AustinHoopDream
    AustinHoopDream's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari,

Please be aware that both Seaweed and The Giant were chased off of covers for creating multiple aliases and generally polluting the covers scene. Seaweed is permanently banned and The Giant is on his last leg there. Be careful with these two, they create aliases every other day an generally serve to destroy the user experience. As I played a huge role in eliminating Seaweed from Covers, I will closely monitor his activity here to assist you in keeping this site clear of that pestilence.

Best of Luck Shari,

AHD

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream View Post
    Shari, Please be aware that both Seaweed and The Giant were chased off of covers for creating multiple aliases and generally polluting the covers scene. Seaweed is permanently banned and The Giant is on his last leg there. Be careful with these two, they create aliases every other day an generally serve to destroy the user experience. As I played a huge role in eliminating Seaweed from Covers, I will closely monitor his activity here to assist you in keeping this site clear of that pestilence. Best of Luck Shari, AHD
    Shari, darling, please disregard the above fairy tale.

Thank you

Seaweed

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Shari, darling, please disregard the above fairy tale. Thank you Seaweed
    Fairytales are usually written by children.

Austin is clearly a madman.

Just look at his avatar, and the way he carries himself so unprofessionally. He is a disgrace.

AustinHoopDream

Shari,

Please be aware that both Seaweed and The Giant were chased off of covers for creating multiple aliases and generally polluting the covers scene. Seaweed is permanently banned and The Giant is on his last leg there. Be careful with these two, they create aliases every other day an generally serve to destroy the user experience. As I played a huge role in eliminating Seaweed from Covers, I will closely monitor his activity here to assist you in keeping this site clear of that pestilence.

Best of Luck Shari,

AHD

Also be aware that they also make extensive use of IP blockers and spambots. Seaweed often refreshed threads 3-4,000 times to dive up his thread count. The Giant would do much of the same.

Be well Shari.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Fairytales are usually written by children. Austin is clearly a madman. Just look at his avatar, and the way he carries himself so unprofessionally. He is a disgrace.
    I think Austin is still in denial with his inner feelings. Him going through all the trouble and following us over here is a bit romantic. It reminds me of the 1942 love story in the film "Casablanca". He is torn between following his love for us, and representing the Nazis.

AustinHoopDream

Also be aware that they also make extensive use of IP blockers and spambots. Seaweed often refreshed threads 3-4,000 times to dive up his thread count. The Giant would do much of the same.

Be well Shari.

shari
    Please look at this thread as evidence. Seaweed is new here yet this one post has nearly 10,000 views on this post. Clearly he is up to his old tricks, wasting SBR server bandwidth and making a general nuisance of himself.
    You should probably go ahead and ban him now.

Sincerely,
    AHD

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I think Austin is still in denial with his inner feelings. Him going through all the trouble and following us over here is a bit romantic. It reminds me of the 1942 love story in the film "Casablanca". He is torn between following his love for us, and representing the Nazis.
    I'll tell you this, Seaweed. In my 12 glorious, unprecedented years visiting gambling forums I have never witnessed a stronger obsession than the one Austin has for us.

He has relocated his posting whereabouts just to be able to keep in contact with us.

I worry about his mental stability. Have you checked the deadbolts on your house? Make sure they are locked tight. I'll do the same here.

AustinHoopDream

shari
    Please look at this thread as evidence. Seaweed is new here yet this one post has nearly 10,000 views on this post. Clearly he is up to his old tricks, wasting SBR server bandwidth and making a general nuisance of himself.
    You should probably go ahead and ban him now.

Sincerely,
    AHD

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

shari
    Please look at this thread as evidence. Seaweed is new here yet this one post has nearly 10,000 views on this post. Clearly he is up to his old tricks,

Sincerely,
    AHD
    Shari,
    What I would suggest is checking how many views there were AFTER Seaweed joined, but, BEFORE Austin joined....
    I think you will see a normal amount of traffic.

However, after Austin stalked Seaweed over here, magically the views skyrocketed

First 12