TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Hello... I'm President Obama

ANY QUESTIONS???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings, darrell74, and andywend

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Sticky this thread for the masses

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't believe this.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Not to say that the current deficits are not hideously out of control (they are) but your graphic is factually incorrect.

TheMoneyShot

Thanks FLC for clearing it up I saw this banner earlier in the day... and I had to post it.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Thanks FLC for clearing it up I saw this banner earlier in the day... and I had to post it.
    You had to post it because you saw it on the internet. No wonder nobody in this country actually knows whats going on. The only "news" they get is from people posting made up shit on the internet and other people seeing the made up shit and feeling the need to spread it around.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

You had to post it because you saw it on the internet. No wonder nobody in this country actually knows whats going on. The only "news" they get is from people posting made up shit on the internet and other people seeing the made up shit and feeling the need to spread it around.
    Isn't that where you get your stuff you post??? Brilliant comeback.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I have no horse in this race... but because some guy posted a cute picture on the internet, I have to believe it?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

This is what I found... plays to the same point but clearly different...

The debt was $10.626 trillion on the day Mr. Obama took office. The latest calculation from Treasury shows the debt has now hit $14.639 trillion.

It’s the most rapid increase in the debt under any U.S. president.

The national debt increased $4.9 trillion during the eight-year presidency of George W. Bush. The debt now is rising at a pace to surpass that amount during Mr. Obama’s four-year term.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't that where you get your stuff you post??? Brilliant comeback.
    Please link to the made up shit I posted. I'll be waiting.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

send this crap to the private zone, this shit wouldnt fly in the peoples republic of north korea

TheMoneyShot

You guys are getting all bent out of shape for no reason. It was just a funny post and picture. You think you would get the actual data on the internet? Numbers could be deflated. You think the public has access to all of this data? If you believe... then you are a moron.

onetrickpony

You guys are getting all bent out of shape for no reason. It was just a funny post and picture. You think you would get the actual data on the internet? Numbers could be deflated. You think the public has access to all of this data? If you believe... then you are a moron.
    im gonna let this fly pal, i will assume ur talking to the actual morons before me

TheMoneyShot

Yep, you should let it fly pal. I didn't know you were in bed with Obama.

onetrickpony

haterz gon hate

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

TheMoneyShot

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Some of you are idiots, who do you think started the debt spending it clearly wasnt Obama who the Fukk cares if he added to it. If you don't know history or world and the economy, it actually needs and are run off the system of debt and loans if you ever learned anything. We wouldn't have the economy without someone borrowing something from someone else and owing them. Let me put this clearly enough for you to understand " WE WILL NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER BE OUT OF DEBT". So having 2 mill in debt or 398 trillion doesn't fukking matter.

Class is dismissed
    Last edited by SBRMAN23; 01-30-12 at 12:17 AM. Reason: adding material

TheMoneyShot

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Some of you are idiots, who do you think started the debt spending it clearly wasnt Obama who the Fukk cares if he added to it. If you don't know history or world and the economy, it actually needs and are run off the system of debt and loans if you ever learned anything. We wouldn't have the economy without someone borrowing something from someone else and owing them. Let me put this clearly enough for you to understand " WE WILL NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER BE OUT OF DEBT". So having 2 mill in debt or 398 trillion doesn't fukking matter. Class is dismissed
    you need to go take a few classes, since you have no clue what you are talking about, I do not have the time to explain it to your little brain right now

HorsePlay
    HorsePlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Explain in absolute, finite detail what's "factually incorrect" about this graphic. You can't, because it is true. It's not that hard to figure out and realize a fact that is not subject to interpertation or "what ifs"... just google or search "us national debt" or "national deficit" and plenty of solid info comes back from government and academic sources. Then do some simple math and you will see that Obama has outspent all previous presidents before him. It's a no brainer.

TheMoneyShot

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

This is a redneck get together thread.

Siddhartha Arya
    Siddhartha Arya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Hey, this guy made all kind of promises and raised so much HOPE for the future. Is he really messing up with American economy. I seriously can't believe that. It must be wrong.