opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Are we talking about Quang or the banking system as a whole? If you want to pick one or the other rather then creating flawed straw man arguments I probably could respond...
    I'm talking about exactly what this specific thread addressed.

Quang willingly borrowed money, at terms agreed upon by both parties in advance, to buy things he couldn't live without. Now, many months later.....Quang has decided he should no longer have to repay this loan. Even though, again, THE CONTRACT FOR THIS LOAN WAS WILLINGLY AGREED TO BY QUANG.

Now, Quang thinks he should simply renege on his part of the contract, even though the lender has already completed their responsibility. He thinks he should also be able to use his money to gamble with instead of paying his bills.

Quang thinks the lenders have plenty of money, why should they be paid back? Quang should definitely get to use his money to fund his gambling habit, instead of making good on the promise he made to pay back his debt.

This sound about right??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Opie, well said. Walter and herbie don't believe in personal responsibility nor do they believe in capitalism. They can't be reasoned with.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams View Post
    Moron.....men are talking here.

I've already told you to piss off once. There won't be a second time.

Last warning.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the hell would a mod nominate this threatening, hateful rant rather then delete it and issue a warning?
    Opie was blunt and made an important point. Many people, usually bleeding hearts, absolutely detest anyone that shoots from the hip. I don't think that we should make excuses for people that don't own up to their responsibilities in life. The big bad, evil corporations do not force people into maxing out CCs, nor do they put a gun to your head to accept a loan you'll struggle repaying down the road.
    Points Awarded:

Iced gave SBR Lou 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Moron.....men are talking here.

I've already told you to piss off once. There won't be a second time.

Last warning.
    Hey little man complex. The fact you said you work for a bank and care about their bottom line is hilarious. Whats even more hilarious is you threatening posters. I dont care if you're a mod or if you're going to beg a mod to restrict my posting. If you cant stand when someone else has a opinion on the internet, that only futher proves my point, about you not being able to relate to real people in America. Congress is trying to censor the internet on Jan 24th. Maybe you should head to Washington with your bank CEO friends and rally with them.
    Last edited by Walter Abrams; 01-18-12 at 07:37 PM.

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Opie was blunt and made an important point. Many people, usually bleeding hearts, absolutely detest anyone that shoots from the hip. I don't think that we should make excuses for people that don't own up to their responsibilities in life. The big bad, evil corporations do not force people into maxing out CCs, nor do they put a gun to your head to accept a loan you'll struggle repaying down the road.
    Do you live in America in 2012? Im going to go out on a limb and say no.

opie1988

Hey little man complex. The fact you said you work for a bank and care about their bottom line is hilarious. Whats even more hilarious is you threatening posters. I dont care if you're a mod or if you're going to beg a mod to restrict my posting. If you cant stand when someone else has a opinion on the internet, that only futher proves my point, about you not being able to relate to real people in the America. Congress is trying to censor the internet on Jan 24th. Maybe you should head to Washington with your bank CEO friends and rally with them.
    Wally......never say I didn't warn ya', pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Walter Abrams

Wally......never say I didn't warn ya', pal.
    If I decided jump on video i'll light this whole place on fire for a night. Recognize rookie.

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Opie, well said. Walter and herbie don't believe in personal responsibility nor do they believe in capitalism. They can't be reasoned with.
    You have no idea what I believe in. I'll tell you what I dont believe in. Banks and the 1% having a strangle hold on America in 2012. What has the bank ever done for you may I ask? I can tell you what they've done to people that have missed a payment on their mortgage after paying faithfully for 25 years. Yep thats right. Came thru and put them under a bridge overnight. You keep supporting them though. You can also show your support by buying a John Boehner T shirt.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Okay, I Decided tomorrow, I am going to call the CC company up and ask,
    1) If i repay my debt, You would have to take back the ********** on the other card, And i would payback both cards,
    2) I want all my late delinquency to removed from my credit report. So we are up to good term.
    If they agree to that, Ill pay my debt
    If they dont my credit ****** already, I dont care. I dont see myself needing a lon for the next 7 years anyways, Im not going thorugh Bnakruptcy but It the law that they loan is removed from your credit score.

On to the Next issue, A few years back, I went through Acl surgery without insurrence. The hospital said the county would provide me aid. then they sent me though collection WTF?

ALLIANCEONE RECEIVABLES MGMNT I

$1,002 past due as of Apr 2011. Status Details: This account is scheduled to continue on record until Dec 2016. Date Opened: 01/2011

there like 3 more of these for $300, $250, $987

WTF?

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Okay, I Decided tomorrow, I am going to call the CC company up and ask,
    1) If i repay my debt, You would have to take back the ********** on the other card, And i would payback both cards,
    2) I want all my late delinquency to removed from my credit report. So we are up to good term.
    If they agree to that, Ill pay my debt
    If they dont my credit ****** already, I dont care. I dont see myself needing a lon for the next 7 years anyways, Im not going thorugh Bnakruptcy but It the law that they loan is removed from your credit score.

On to the Next issue, A few years back, I went through Acl surgery without insurrence. The hospital said the county would provide me aid. then they sent me though collection WTF?

ALLIANCEONE RECEIVABLES MGMNT I

$1,002 past due as of Apr 2011. Status Details: This account is scheduled to continue on record until Dec 2016. Date Opened: 01/2011

there like 3 more of these for $300, $250, $987

WTF?
    The CC company will gladly take any payments you send in. The problem is the debt will never go down because all you will be paying is interest. Let it go to collections. You can settle for 1/3. This is your best bet. After you settle with the collection agencies (make sure you get a agree to delete in writing after settling) get a copy of your credit reports to verify that they are in fact off of your report. Its not easy getting your report cleaned up. I suggest google and learning about the system.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Ironic in many ways (as I would place myself somewhere close to the label of an anarcho-capitalist) but unfortunately I just crawled out of bed about an hour ago and (being very far from the top of the shit pile) have a full night worth of work to do and won't be able to continue the forum debate game right now...

Opie if you can try and and ignore the stench of your privileged bourgeisie position (a leftist quip) I promise some sort of response before the red sun rises...

Walter Abrams

I would like to add I dont agree with someone stiffing the bank. The poster "opie" decided to personally attack me calling me a "piece of sh*t" because im not sympathetic twords a banks bottom line. Well sorry fellas im not. I pay my CC payment every month on time. I also pay all my bills FIRST before I gamble or do anything entertainment related. The problem here is posters like "opie" talking down on other humans like he is better than the next man. Just because that fellow human is not in a great financial position as he is. I wont even go into the whole 'without your parents you wouldnt have a damn thing' cherade. If you have a river of money why would you spend your time on the internet talking down on others? Leads me to believe that type of person is not happy with their life.
    Last edited by Walter Abrams; 01-18-12 at 08:21 PM.

Walter Abrams

Ironic in many ways (as I would place myself somewhere close to the label of an anarcho-capitalist) but unfortunately I just crawled out of bed about an hour ago and (being very far from the top of the shit pile) have a full night worth of work to do and won't be able to continue the forum debate game right now...

Opie if you can try and and ignore the stench of your privileged bourgeisie position (a leftist quip) I promise some sort of response before the red sun rises...
    Damn.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Pay your fukking debts and stop being a deadbeat.

opie1988

I would like to add I dont agree with someone stiffing the bank. The poster "opie" decided to personally attack me calling me a "piece of sh*t" because im not sympathetic twords a banks bottom line. Well sorry fellas im not. I pay my CC payment every month on time. I also pay all my bills FIRST before I gamble or do anything entertainment related. The problem here is posters like "opie" talking down on other humans like h is better than the next man. Just because that fellow human is not in a great financial position as he is. I wont even go into the whole 'without your parents you wouldnt have a damn thing' cherade. If you have a river of money why would you spend your time on the internet talking down on others? Leads me to believe that type of person is not happy with their life.
    Walt-

Learn to use your spell-check feature, then re-post this nonsense. I'll let you know what I think once I feel it's acceptable.

To late to crawfish now, Wally. The bell tolls for thee, pal......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I decided jump on video i'll light this whole place on fire for a night. Recognize rookie.
    Dear Walter broke dyck Adams would you be so kind to shut your goof mouth? Thanks in advanced
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quang how many times do I have to tell you? You're a fukkin idiot!!!

And this thread just goes to prove that credt cards shouldn't exist because 90% of the population doesn't understand the concept of not spending money that you don't have. You either have scumbags like quang who agree to a contract and bitch out on it or you have the other side who make the monthly minimum and end up paying $25000 for every $1000 they ever put on a CC.

Walter Abrams

Walt-

Learn to use your spell-check feature, then re-post this nonsense. I'll let you know what I think once I feel it's acceptable.

To late to crawfish now, Wally. The bell trolls for thee, pal......
    FYP. Now that I know you're a troll there is no need to debate with you.

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Dear Walter broke dyck Adams would you be so kind to shut your goof mouth? Thanks in advanced
    Didnt I see you around the forum begging for betpoints? Must be a perk of being a SBR "Pro."

opie1988

FYP. Now that I know you're a troll there is no need to debate with you.
    Ok, Nerd. Sounds cool, man. Run along now....

Thanks, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frizzelli

Ok, Nerd. Sounds cool, man. Run along now....

Thanks, pal.
    Opie I think you should tell Walter broke dick Adams what he really should shut.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Opie I think you should tell Walter broke dick Adams what he really should shut.
    Wally Broke-Dikk......

I swear on almighty Christ that if you don't shut your fukkin' goof mouth your SBR career is gonna be extremely short lived, son.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frizzelli

Wally Broke-Dikk......

I swear on almighty Christ that if you don't shut your fukkin' goof mouth your SBR career is gonna be extremely short lived, son.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Pay ur fukkin bills. Jesus Christ is it that hard for a man to take responsibility for his own actions and pay his obligations ?

Sounds like bad parenting for quang

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i cannot stop laughing at that photo

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Niners will bring you to the light

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

people like quang should be killed in public

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Okay, Honestly to all the people getting all butthurt, It fing 3K, It not like i owe them 300,000. N besides, If the bank don't approve all the credit then they didnt crash or get defualts. The bank is also greedy, They want to make that interest money, It goes both ways. It not the people fault, Economy collapse, where are people gonna come up with the money?(out their ass) People getting laid off. While the government bail out the banks. Who helps the people? The people are get screwed. The Ceo still ******* makes their 8million while a bunch of you support them like idiot and being ignorance. That my standpoint on bank.

While on my issue, Im just trying what best for my interest is. I'm asking for advice because you been around, probably been through this and know people who has. I have a central idea, but thx to people like HErbie bringing and actually helping with ideas and not trolling. Unless your a damn millionaire, You are being assfucked right now in America too. Everyone owes money for mortgage or some stuff.

And being a Man and paying their obligation dont work in country, Look at YOU!!!! and the CEO.

opie1988

Okay, Honestly to all the people getting all butthurt, It fing 3K, It not like i owe them 300,000. N besides, If the bank don't approve all the credit then they didnt crash or get defualts. The bank is also greedy, They want to make that interest money, It goes both ways. It not the people fault, Economy collapse, where are people gonna come up with the money?(out their ass) People getting laid off. While the government bail out the banks. Who helps the people? The people are get screwed. The Ceo still ******* makes their 8million while a bunch of you support them like idiot and being ignorance. That my standpoint on bank.
    While on my issue, Im just trying what best for my interest is. I'm asking for advice because you been around, probably been through this and know people who has. I have a central idea, but thx to people like HErbie bringing and actually helping with ideas and not trolling. Unless your a damn millionaire, You are being assfucked right now in America too. Everyone owes money for mortgage or some stuff.
    And being a Man and paying their obligation dont work in country, Look at YOU!!!! and the CEO.
    Quang......you're clearly a bitch. Men pay their bills.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

CC debt is around 3k,

I do have 1k from the Niners bet last sunday
    Possibly 1k from my book
    and 2k coming in on the loan,
    I might start working this week, which would make me around 850 after taxes. So ill be okay Gambling wise too. Well to me it not Gambling, It an investment. I sorta wanted to use the 3K into investing Stocks
    3k???? thats nothing man... pay that off... not worth your future for a measly 3k (you can make that back in a few weeks of hard work)

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quang......you're clearly a bitch. Men pay their bills.
    That why your a nobody, What are you 45, pay your bills on time and being america;s bitch for the rest of your life. Take some chances be somebody in life.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    3k???? thats nothing man... pay that off... not worth your future for a measly 3k (you can make that back in a few weeks of hard work)

IT is nothing, If i work for a month I should have it paid off. But I have to negotiate with them, because If it ****** already, No point of fixing it. It goes off in 7 years, Ill be 28 out of school. I dont see myself needing credit till that age anyways. I also have rigged hospital bills that I have to talk to them about. How can you promise someone that county have you covered and then put you on collection.

opie1988

That why your a nobody, What are you 45, pay your bills on time and being america;s bitch for the rest of your life. Take some chances be somebody in life.
    I realize this stings, Quanger.....but it's for your own growth.

You're clearly a bitch. Men pay their bills.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

quang has to be someone's trolling ghost right?

running on a 3k cc debt helps you be "somebody in life"

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

I'm talking about exactly what this specific thread addressed.

Quang willingly borrowed money, at terms agreed upon by both parties in advance, to buy things he couldn't live without. Now, many months later.....Quang has decided he should no longer have to repay this loan. Even though, again, THE CONTRACT FOR THIS LOAN WAS WILLINGLY AGREED TO BY QUANG.

Now, Quang thinks he should simply renege on his part of the contract, even though the lender has already completed their responsibility. He thinks he should also be able to use his money to gamble with instead of paying his bills.

Quang thinks the lenders have plenty of money, why should they be paid back? Quang should definitely get to use his money to fund his gambling habit, instead of making good on the promise he made to pay back his debt.

This sound about right??
    Since you are in the banking business I'm kindof surprised I really need to explain this to you but...

A bank makes loans or offers of credit based on laws and regulations (right or wrong) and they aren't required to offer Quang any credit... Given these rules part of the risk of loaning money is the risk of default and judging Quang's post my guess that his rates and terms strongly reflect this perceived risk... Again the bank isn't required to loan money but by doing so they agree to certain legal stipulations designed both to protect the lender and the borrower (obviously the bank's political lobby is much stronger then Quang's but we will ignore this since you wanted to discuss Quang's situation specifically)...

Legally while the bank has rights to help collect, Quang also has rights... Some of this include that open debt isn't collectible after x number years (as low as three years depending on your state), the debt much be verifiable (if the bank writes off the credit to someone else they have to be able to show they legally have the right to collect), and Quang can enter into agreement to settle for a lesser amount or, in some cases, get the entire amount canceled... This is all part of the framework of the original offer of credit (which again the Bank wasn't required to offer) but they agreed to it by entering into a contract with Quang...

In other words giving credit isn't as simple as we loan you money and you pay it back under any and all circumstances... If the bank doesn't want to loan someone money they don't have to play the game but if they agree to play they can't pick and choose what rules they like and part of the scenario (right or wrong) is that in numerous cases Quang has the right to stiff the bank on part or all of his debt and this doesn't change regardless if Quang isn't from United States, chain smokes all day and gambles and drinks away all his money (since the bank were the one's who decided to lend him money under these rules)...

If you reread all my posts, until you decided to troll the thread off-topic, I only suggested that Quang find out the real rules (and offered some examples that he might not have considered) as we both know that banks and collection agencies are going to use them to their full advantage (or ignore them if they think Quang isn't educated about them - which, of course, Quang could counter-sue for if the unlikely happened and things actually went to court)...

First 1234 Last