nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Need advice dating/meeting a girl

So i'm in my early 40's and never did any drugs etc..EVER. I hardly drink..just very conservative and stuff. Anyways, there is this cute chick who i'm talking to, she has mmade it known that she parties..does coke from time to time etc. Initial thoughts, this is not good for me. We both have no kids. Do you think I should not meet her and walk before geting involved, need feedback on this. I erealize that in 2012 and this era it is not that uncommon for this to be more then just a few people doing this. Thoughts?

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

it obviously bothers you ... once a coke whore always a coke whore, bang her and move on, but use 2 condoms

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

"from time to time" = all the time

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

stay away

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

"time to time" isn't as frequent as " once in a while" which means once in the morning and awhile at night ...

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

how does that even come up in talking...it's nice out today ......AND I DO COKE!!!! LOL WTF

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

I was talking to this girl at the bar and she used to do a lot of heroine apparently. she was so drunk she showed me the scars on her stomach from who knows what, said her fallopian tubes were cut so she can't get pregnant (not on purpose i imagine, because of the drugs or something) and she was shot in the head in a drug deal gone bad. I certainly gave her my number but it's been 2 weeks and I'm certainly not disappointed that she hasn't called.